Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1241  May 24, 2015, 05:36:39 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1242  May 24, 2015, 05:39:24 am
a hadoken is a fireball
#1243  May 24, 2015, 05:48:31 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
if Capcom Co., Ltd. doesn't pull out some Jervis matt ward retcons

SF V is the last and canonical appearance of shadaloo, since Gill and the Illuminati wipes them out and they are never mentioned in SF III

if i were to guess The lluminati found a way to strip him out of his Psycho powers, or ingrid teamed up with Rose to finish the job

-Sagat is now Retired
-Balrog is taking care of the kid with psycho powers
-Vega escaped
-Juri is nowhere to be seen(maybe bison killed her at the end of his cutscene, or she will return as a hero this time)
Well, Team Illuminati is maybe more solid than team Shadaloo Team. But I don't thinks so they will be silent and quit. Rather If SF5 become a war house between Shadaloo and Illuminati, that will be wanted and great. So Wish Illuminati VS Shadaloo for the 2nd time (after CFJ Bison ending history) in SF5.
If anyone escapes, that will be Seth (Seth, fear the Gill  >:D).
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:51:27 am by One Man Aumio
#1244  May 24, 2015, 06:05:54 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
everybody knows that it was sern who destroyed shadaloo.
#1245  May 24, 2015, 06:11:51 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:46:22 am by One Man Aumio
#1246  May 24, 2015, 06:54:32 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
he's the guy who throws hodukens
#1247  May 24, 2015, 07:02:18 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#1248  May 24, 2015, 07:02:32 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#1249  May 24, 2015, 07:17:31 am
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
I have doubts that Guile will appear on SF5.
#1250  May 24, 2015, 07:21:27 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Charlie returns from the dead, Bison is in the game, and the game is about the fall of Shadoloo.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Guile will be in this game
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1251  May 24, 2015, 07:30:05 am
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
Oh right and the rise of the Illuminati. Surely the boss on SF5 game is not M.bison or Seth(cheapboss), I don't know. Can't wait to find out.
#1252  May 24, 2015, 07:48:08 am
    • USA
Guile and Charlie were never in the same SF game (Outside of Guile being an extra non-canon bonus character in SFA3 for consoles and latter versions) so Guile can't be in this game because...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1253  May 24, 2015, 07:54:59 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
care to prove that a bit?
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#1254  May 24, 2015, 08:06:51 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Prove what? He's obviously correct.

Guile is constantly combing his hair up, because when it falls naturally it looks like Charlie's, while the glasses further obscure his face enough to make you think they're different.

I submit that William Guile is the created personality, Charles Nash the true persona. The trauma of his 'death' caused the disassociation and weakening of martial ability.

Also, his name's Guile. His name is skillfully telling you you've been tricked.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:01:53 am by Speedpreacher
#1255  May 24, 2015, 08:34:58 am
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
I never thought of Charlie becoming Blanka, but Charlie becoming Guile? Now that's just crazy. Mind blowing to the roof.
#1256  May 24, 2015, 09:24:06 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
mines too...

Guile is constantly combing his hair up, because when it falls naturally it looks like Charlie's, while the glasses further obscure his face enough to make you think they're different.

I submit that William Guile is the created personality, Charles Nash the true persona. The trauma of his 'death' caused the disassociation and weakening of martial ability.

i agree with everything speed. also explains the similarites in Charlie's moveset.

the thing is i always thought of Guile as Nash's Brother, Not an alter-ego...but thanks for opening my eyes.

When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#1257  May 24, 2015, 09:25:07 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
whoosh.gif
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1258  May 24, 2015, 02:55:41 pm
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
mines too...

i agree with everything speed. also explains the similarites in Charlie's moveset.

the thing is i always thought of Guile as Nash's Brother, Not an alter-ego...but thanks for opening my eyes.

So what about Remy he is fast and spams sonic booms does he count being the final form or personality of Nash?
#1259  May 24, 2015, 03:08:11 pm
No, he's his French step-brother.
#1260  May 24, 2015, 03:24:48 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Some fellows like Dudley, Makoto, Yun, Yang, Hugo is back in USF4. So the remaining guys from SFIII like Alex, Remy, Urien ctc should be returned in SF5. I really like to see Remy, Guile and Charlie together in SF5.

Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:44:27 pm by One Man Aumio