YesNoOk

Banned for defending myself (Read 39311 times)

Started by reezy718, February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm
Re: Banned for defending myself
#61  February 10, 2008, 07:46:55 pm
You were banned twice, put it to rest. Haha, it's almost like you have no life away from Mugen Fighters Guild. Maybe they WOULD let you back if you put the issue to rest and asked politely for forgiveness. But dwelling on the problem is only going to make it worse and worse.
Check out my original music on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagniusKun?feature=mhee

mauricio1gonzalez

#62  February 10, 2008, 07:58:19 pm
honestly, its just a forum, made for the game, so why not just play the game instead of getting mad

OZ

#63  February 11, 2008, 02:38:35 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

mauricio1gonzalez

#64  February 11, 2008, 03:31:21 am
ohhhhhh nooooooo, did reika hurt your feelings?  ::)
#65  February 13, 2008, 11:57:40 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Reezy, just leave it alone man. What done is done, you are completely unban now....I think. What they did to you is nothing compare to what the staff did to me. I been ban here for two month and I still don't give two shit. So just chill and forget about it.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#66  February 13, 2008, 02:28:54 pm
So you let Reezy get away with it even though he insulted Iced and Shaun and did a bunch of bad things by letting him have this new account, but for the reason Animugen was banned that's nothing compared to what Reezy did.
#67  February 13, 2008, 03:11:04 pm
he's still banned

and he hasn't used his secondary account outside this thread
BREAKING NEWS: he also had a third account he used outside this thread! more developments as they happen
Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 03:20:10 pm by Titiln Papintamidos
#68  February 13, 2008, 03:30:47 pm
You were banned twice, put it to rest. Haha, it's almost like you have no life away from Mugen Fighters Guild. Maybe they WOULD let you back if you put the issue to rest and asked politely for forgiveness. But dwelling on the problem is only going to make it worse and worse.

I have to say that even some moderators are not willing to help in certain issues. I had a couple of troubles myself, which I never got help with. And also - many use foul language and hot temper to "solve" issues. You cannot istinguish a fire by putting on gasoline. It is like trying to correct an error with an error. And what is the result?
Instead of hurting each other try to talk it over. You never know who you talk to over the net. It could be a child, and if you use foul language to try to proof yourself - then you cause even more harm. Words can injure far more than any blade can hope to reach. That is why one should ALWAYS use caution. Something I haven't observed existing here too often.

But I agree with you completely - he has to put the problem to rest. If you are reading this, my advice to you is that you really quit this forum. I know how it feels, you will probably not be able to sleep at nights, because it was so unfair. And you will probably think about this in weeks. Trust me - it will only gnaw you from inside, hurting you even further. But remember - there are always two idiots required to start a fight. One who starts and one who responds. Don't be either one of them. :) Instead, what I suggest you to do is to take a walk when you can, try to do some sports, and lay low  for a while when it comes to forums. Don't log in. And don't return to places where you found bad company - why enter a bar of alchoholics when you are sober? ;)

And never forget: Pigs of today are the bacon of tomorrow!

Take care of yourself, and I hope you get better soon. :)
Cheers mate.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#69  February 13, 2008, 03:32:11 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Actually they tried talking with Reezy in the past to reason with him. Didn't work then.
#70  February 13, 2008, 03:33:11 pm
  • corner push pusher
#71  February 13, 2008, 03:36:23 pm
Actually they tried talking with Reezy in the past to reason with him. Didn't work then.

Ok mate. Well I don't know how it was. You know it better then me, I am sure. :) And I don't want to dig into it either. But I still think that it is important that we act properly.
As I said, you really never know who you are talking to, what they've gone through and perhaps most importantly - how they feel at the moment. There are situations where even a single word could cause great trouble - just because one isn't really cautious. And I know how it can get - from experience.

Still - if the problem persists, can't the IP be blocked somehow? If the person (any person that CAUSES trouble - I don't want to be missunderstood here) just doesn't give up, why not do an IP block? If it is possible though.

Don't missunderstand me, I just wish it for the better for both parties.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#72  February 13, 2008, 03:45:47 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, what you say is entirely true, but yeah, as KFM said, talking to reezy apparently didn't solve the problem, so...
#73  February 13, 2008, 03:57:19 pm
Well, what you say is entirely true, but yeah, as KFM said, talking to reezy apparently didn't solve the problem, so...

I understand. Well... being an administrator/moderator isn't always easy, I guess. You get to meet all sorts of people and making it actually work! Ha ha ha. J/K. Anyway, hope you guys take care. :)
I will go now and watch a good comedy movie. Take care of yourselves. ;)

Cheers!
*hands over beer*

hjk

#74  February 13, 2008, 04:15:52 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
People, has Reezy posted since this reply was made?

As far as I know the answer is, no. I'm dead serious when I say that the thread should have ended there. Most of the replies after that have not been correct and are not of what Reezy is thinking right now.

As of a few days ago he understood where this went wrong, and dropped it. He knows what has happened and has drpped, kthx. [AND NO, I'm not taking a side].
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#75  February 13, 2008, 04:18:57 pm
Might try reading Titiln's post where he states Reezy's already banned anyway you nitwit -_-

hjk

#76  February 13, 2008, 04:23:17 pm
    • Afghanistan
Might try reading Titiln's post where he states Reezy's already banned anyway you nitwit -_-
KFM, why do you post?
I read that, 1, and 2, Reezy could easily have returned and kept posting.
Please try thinking and watch yourself before you talk [size=5pt]to me.[/size]. KThx.

he's still banned
and he hasn't used his secondary account outside this thread
BREAKING NEWS: he also had a third account he used outside this thread! more developments as they happen

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:28:41 pm by Vexl Valentine
#77  February 13, 2008, 04:31:36 pm
I do think. Like the fact if you've already been rebanned once, and you come back, skulking away to somewhere else till so you don't get your third account killed tends to be the smarter move. Does it mean he learned anything? Of course not. Other than he posts in here he won't last long.

And frankly I find you damn annoying. So don't expect me to pull punches with you HJK.

hjk

#78  February 13, 2008, 04:35:39 pm
    • Afghanistan
I do think. Like the fact if you've already been rebanned once, and you come back, skulking away to somewhere else till so you don't get your third account killed tends to be the smarter move. Does it mean he learned anything? Of course not.
And frankly I find you damn annoying. So don't expect me to pull punches with you HJK.
You dont think because, obviously, I personally spoke to Reezy and showed him where the thread truly went a rye by, what, "reading."

Whatever K_F_M. You try to bait me into a fight with you and now pull insults yourself. It's kind of funny, isn't it, you call me annoying and yet you keep posting right to me... obviously you are motivated by something else (be honest with yourself and stop trying to put on a show).
/]God, I'm done with you and your illusions of superiority. Please, just don't post to me. It's not I who annoys you, it's you who tries to bait, then ends up getting mad.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 05:29:21 pm by Vexl Valentine
#79  February 13, 2008, 04:42:33 pm
  • corner push pusher
Why isn't this damn thing 'ed?

After old forum users accusations of abuse by part of the staff I rather that everyone has a clear view of what is happening, thus the answer being made openly visible, instead of locking, dumping and answering by pms.

I think everyone is officially clear on what's happening - me and reezy got into it, others jumped in, reezy rebutalled until his ban, and now others are spamming and flamming each other in a thread that was meant to justify reezy's reason for flamming. IMO there's nothing left to discuss or point out here.

#80  February 13, 2008, 05:37:23 pm
with him banned and his other accounts removed there's nothing more to do with this thread.

if kfm and tee hee hee want to continue their argument they're welcome to do so here