YesNoOk

CPS2/VS + Midway Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sky Pit (Read 9528 times)

Started by AVPboy, March 26, 2020, 05:49:55 pm
Share this topic:
CPS2/VS + Midway Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sky Pit
New #1  March 26, 2020, 05:49:55 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hello there guys, i am glad to be sort of back, the current situation has forced me to remain at home, there's plenty of stages that have accumulated some dust here in my laptop, and this one is just special for me, since it simbolizes why and how i started doing MUGEN material.

Some of you may remember the Scorpion vs Ryu Flash Video, boy, oh boy... that beautiful video, just blew my 11 year old mind back in 2008, i was used to the Super Nintendo Emulator, and my goodness, it changed my way to see games and crossovers alike.

Let me share with you, a Love Letter to videogames and my past self.

THANKS to: "God, always God... and every single Human being on the Planet, because all you are my brothers".
SPECIAL THANKS to: "Capcom and Midway / Netherrealm Studios, for making the 90's (and my childhood in the 2000's) as epic as it managed to be in the arcades and home consoles alike".
Compatible to: MUGEN 1.1
Animated: Boy...
Super Jump: ... BOI...

- Video Showcase:

- Suggested Track:

- Suggested CPS2 Tracks:

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bz1yb0hsf3d12zn/Sky-Pit.rar/file

Have fun BOIS...

Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:09:38 pm by AVPboy
Re: CPS2/VS + Midway Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sky Pit
#2  March 26, 2020, 08:42:56 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Wow, the Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter flash... That takes me back a good number of years lmao. Definitely grabbing this baby up, great work as usual AvP.
#3  March 27, 2020, 02:23:25 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I really dig this stage man, great work on it. Everything looks and plays great. Thank you very much for sharing it.
#4  March 27, 2020, 06:35:24 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Wow, the Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter flash... That takes me back a good number of years lmao. Definitely grabbing this baby up, great work as usual AvP.

Be my guest, your videos actually inspire me to keep doing stuff every now and then, hehe

I really dig this stage man, great work on it. Everything looks and plays great. Thank you very much for sharing it.

Be my guest man, have fun.
#5  March 27, 2020, 08:34:56 am
MK stages to compliment the MVC styled chars are very much needed good looks and I remember that youtube video
#6  March 27, 2020, 01:53:56 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Did I wake up and it's 2009 all over again?! This puts a smile on my face. This is more than a mk floor slapped over a bg image. Well done, bro. Well done...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  March 27, 2020, 03:42:23 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Be my guest, your videos actually inspire me to keep doing stuff every now and then, hehe

Holy shit, that means a lot, dude. I actually wish I had proper internet back just so I could keep uploading, I'm on my phone right now xD

#8  March 27, 2020, 06:46:11 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Did I wake up and it's 2009 all over again?! This puts a smile on my face. This is more than a mk floor slapped over a bg image. Well done, bro. Well done...

Love is the key bro, hehe

Holy shit, that means a lot, dude. I actually wish I had proper internet back just so I could keep uploading, I'm on my phone right now xD

Take your time dude.
#9  March 28, 2020, 01:34:09 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
The only real issue I have with the stage is that the intro is a bit too long, as admittedly badass as it is. My characters' openings are done before the stage finishes scrolling down xD I'd suggest reducing the time the camera is locked on the moon by at least 1/3 or so.
#10  March 28, 2020, 05:48:21 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
The only real issue I have with the stage is that the intro is a bit too long, as admittedly badass as it is. My characters' openings are done before the stage finishes scrolling down xD I'd suggest reducing the time the camera is locked on the moon by at least 1/3 or so.

'Lemme see what i can do man.
#11  March 28, 2020, 03:46:59 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
MK stages to compliment the MVC styled chars are very much needed good looks and I remember that youtube video
I think the same. It is rare to find MK stages with a cartoonish style. The few that I remember are from AVPboy, so having this seal of quality, they are well received.
#12  March 28, 2020, 07:08:27 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

Oh, boy... sorry, i missed your comment, your are right, they are very rare indeed.

I think the same. It is rare to find MK stages with a cartoonish style. The few that I remember are from AVPboy, so having this seal of quality, they are well received.

Thanks a lot old friend, i shall see if i can do more in the future, enjoy.
#13  March 28, 2020, 07:35:43 pm
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
gracias compa, no sabia de donde era la cancion muchas gracias con gusto usare tu hermoso trabajo
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina
#14  March 28, 2020, 08:18:14 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
gracias compa, no sabia de donde era la cancion muchas gracias con gusto usare tu hermoso trabajo

ENGLISH:

Be careful my friend, some administrators in the forum don't take Spanish lightly, and no problem, have fun.

SPANISH:

Ten cuidado amigo, algunos administradores en el foro no toman español a la ligera, y bueno, no hay problema, diviértete.