YesNoOk

Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Community Requests Edition Megapack!  (Read 43144 times)

Started by DarkZemX, April 11, 2022, 05:18:21 pm
Share this topic:
Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Community Requests Edition Megapack!
#1  April 11, 2022, 05:18:21 pm
    • www.newagemugen.com/f107-dark-zemx-s-edits
Hey guys So this is a Special Megapack and Post which will consist of Retro/Classic Stages that you guys in the community have requested to be Upgraded to 1.1 Zoom Fx. Completed Stages Can Be found in the link Below and feel free to check back on this thread to see newly completed Requests as well as to make requests Yourselves for stages you have been waiting ages for a actual 1.1 Version of.(Find out below in the Rules Section how to request a Stage 1.1 Zoom Upgrade.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9eqz3cozsjejo/Stage_Zoom_Requests

I really appreciate these requests because its A TON of stages i would never consider before or even think didnt have a 1.1 version currently, and slowly but surely i think it adds just a ton more options to the mugen Community of stages to download.

To Request a Retro Stage 1.1 Conversion you can reply to this thread or email Disturbedxprophet@gmail.com with a picture and name of the stage. Having a link to where the stage can be downloaded helps also. You can also give details as to whether you want the stage zoom to be by alot or a fair range as well as if you prefer a higher Jump height for the stage.
Read the Rules Section below!

Here are the Completed Requested Stages Which will continue to be updated! Author Names to Be added Soon

Spoiler: "Training_Stage_Ag 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "NightStreet 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Avg2_Saki 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "KfmlastIce 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Soccer_Blood 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "2ndYang 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "XxUnderGroundxX 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "mm2_Makenro 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Kofex2 Bus Stop 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "AODK-Leonhalt 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "KFM 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Dba - BearT 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Ch_Canada 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Ice Palace 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "mm2_Garekky" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "Forest 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "fnj_Duke 1.1" (click to see content)

Spoiler: "95Sakura 1.1" (click to see content)

Rules.
1.1. The Stage must not already have a 1.1 Zoom Version On the Web. If you are not satisfied with the current 1.1 Versions that exist on the web please let the reasons be known like quality issues or Border issues, Etc and I will possibly consider the request.

2. You can request whether you'd like the zoom effect to be by alot or a little and your preferred jump height possibilities(SuperJump) but please understand i have to work with the actual file and sprites for the stages themselves as well as what is in my capabilities.

3. You must give atleast the name of the stage or the fighting game franchise it is from and a picture or link to where the stage can be found.
Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 11:27:07 pm by DarkZemX
Re: Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Community Requests Edition Megapack!
#2  April 11, 2022, 06:57:56 pm
I definitely have some requests when I get home. Thanks a lot for being open to doing this for the community
#3  April 11, 2022, 08:21:55 pm
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Thanks for all the stages!
I will suggest some new ones soon hehe.  :nuttrox:
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#4  April 11, 2022, 08:30:01 pm
#5  April 11, 2022, 08:54:34 pm
Yeah keep them coming guys, and also you do have the choice of telling me how you'd prefer certain things or you can just leave me to do it the way I think would be best. I tend to really try to incorporate the visuals of certain things so an example would be - not zooming in too much that way a certain part of the stage like the city in the background or a part of the moon is always in view.
#6  April 11, 2022, 09:18:25 pm
In some of the stages, especially avg2_saki and mm2_makenro, the way the camera follows the characters when they jump is weird, at least for me.
#7  April 12, 2022, 01:58:43 am
In some of the stages, especially avg2_saki and mm2_makenro, the way the camera follows the characters when they jump is weird, at least for me.

i Appreciate that info i felt like some stages could possibly have that issue with my methods but its hard tracking them down. its a issue i make sure to solve in newer stage edits. They have just been fixed and files updated Thanks alot for the feedback!

PS. all Stages with (Updated) has their jump tension fixed. Thanks so much! XxUndergroundxX included
Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 02:21:04 am by DarkZemX
#8  April 29, 2022, 02:06:06 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
#9  May 05, 2022, 09:44:58 am
#10  May 09, 2022, 07:20:40 am
Try this:

https://imgur.com/6goQyEO

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hjjktzdfvidni7o/Guy_%255BSFA3%255D.zip/file

In addition to this, Deejay's and T.Hawk SSF2 Turbo stages

Stage Requests have been completed! Guy's SFA3 Stage already has a 1.1 Zoom Version on the web Btw.

These 2 Requests were a little tougher than i expected for numerous reasons. But they worked out in the end  ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9eqz3cozsjejo/Stage_Zoom_Requests!

DeeJay's Stage(Jamaica_ssf2 1.1)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

T.Hawks Stage( T-hawk 1.1)

#11  May 09, 2022, 09:38:28 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Try this:

https://imgur.com/6goQyEO

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hjjktzdfvidni7o/Guy_%255BSFA3%255D.zip/file

In addition to this, Deejay's and T.Hawk SSF2 Turbo stages

Stage Requests have been completed! Guy's SFA3 Stage already has a 1.1 Zoom Version on the web Btw.

These 2 Requests were a little tougher than i expected for numerous reasons. But they worked out in the end  ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9eqz3cozsjejo/Stage_Zoom_Requests!

DeeJay's Stage(Jamaica_ssf2 1.1)

T.Hawks Stage( T-hawk 1.1)

Just wanna say that these are really well done. I've converted a shit ton of stages myself but struggled with SF2 stages. Thank you for these. Also could you point me to Guy's stage online? I haven't been able to find a conversion.
#12  May 11, 2022, 11:20:23 am
Anytime Man! ;) , i can definitely see why anyone would have trouble with those stages lol, Also Guy's stage can be found on Archive. its called "Under The Bridge 1.1 by Wolf Jaws edited by Manuz. If you dont have access to archive write the same stage name in google and maybe you can find a link elsewhere.