YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 6420223 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#241  September 23, 2007, 05:06:29 pm
#242  September 23, 2007, 06:32:20 pm
#243  September 23, 2007, 06:49:40 pm
#244  September 23, 2007, 07:07:27 pm
I've got her! Keep searching for Mugen Lilith and you'll get her eventually. Oh, and here's a hint - the dude who made her only creates "CVS" chars.

Good luck!
#245  September 23, 2007, 07:26:08 pm
Third question, are there any dbz mugen chars? Not the ones that are big, ones that are small.
#246  September 24, 2007, 02:30:13 am
I've got her! Keep searching for Mugen Lilith and you'll get her eventually. Oh, and here's a hint - the dude who made her only creates "CVS" chars.

Good luck!

any help? i've been google-ing for awhile, now. could you at least tip me off as to the creator?
#247  September 24, 2007, 02:38:48 am

Good luck!

any help? i've been google-ing for awhile, now. could you at least tip me off as to the creator?

Keep looking for CVS chars; your answer is there, since all of their chars are cvs style. Besides, this isn't a request thread, all I have to do is confirm its existence :P

I found her within 3 hours, because 3 is the magic number. Oh yes it is.
#248  September 24, 2007, 05:24:28 am
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
#249  September 24, 2007, 05:27:17 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
NxC - Lei Lei from Darkstalkers (Hsien Ko US Name)
NxC - Phobos from Darkstalkers (Huitzil US Name)
NxC - Red Arremer from Ghosts & Goblins (Firebrand US Name if I recall correctly)
Pirotess from Record Of Lodoss War
Lina Inverse from Slayers
Dark Snider from Bastard!
Neflite/Nephrite from Sailor Moon
Herb from Ranma 1/2
The only char I know of that list is Lina Inverse, but just a crappy KOF char unavaliable and with stolen stuff, the rest are only in your imagination, sadly :P

I have a question... exists a CVS Kyo as a fully open-source char?? (I guess Mouse's one, but I'm not sure it is)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#250  September 24, 2007, 05:33:44 am
Aren't all of Warusaki's open source? They're listed on Randomselect as being open. I believe he has a Kyo among his list.
#251  September 24, 2007, 07:07:00 am
    • Chile
As I know, for use some of Waru's works, you have to contact him before start your project... and also I know, Mouser's Kyo is open-source (before Byakko's), but that was so long time ago...

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#252  September 24, 2007, 05:33:59 pm
I want to know the names of two characters i used to have but forgot there names...

the first one is a tall guy with wraps on his arm like a kick boxer, and i think he wears a bandana that covers hes hair, and wraps on hes legs also, and when he punches or knees you, you go all the way across the screen, and I think hes name starts with an A.and maybe has a J in it too.... hes not alex, joe or adon either.

the other one, is a little guy with a basket on his back I think... but he like pulls stuff out of the basket, and useually big stuff i think.. and I think he wears a hat on his head kinda like raiden?

and since im on the request page, ill go ahead and ask, is there anyone making Kain from the Legacy of Kain seires?
#253  September 24, 2007, 06:00:16 pm
    • Chile
the first one is a tall guy with wraps on his arm like a kick boxer, and i think he wears a bandana that covers hes hair, and wraps on hes legs also, and when he punches or knees you, you go all the way across the screen, and I think hes name starts with an A.and maybe has a J in it too.... hes not alex, joe or adon either.

the other one, is a little guy with a basket on his back I think... but he like pulls stuff out of the basket, and useually big stuff i think.. and I think he wears a hat on his head kinda like raiden?
Photo plz...

and since im on the request page, ill go ahead and ask, is there anyone making Kain from the Legacy of Kain seires?
The only character made from this game is Raziel by Ahrimanes, and like the rest of his chars, it's a handdrawed character 8) but now it's just a beta

#254  September 24, 2007, 10:32:35 pm
thanks for all the help so far everyone now Im stuck with a new question.  I know this character exists but no clue who he is, who made em, or anything like that.  If someone could please help me out Id really appreciate it.

Please let me know thanks in advance.
#255  September 24, 2007, 10:47:45 pm
  • Fantô lives!
    • trinitymugen.net/
Anyone remember a version of Iori from way back like 5 years at least.  When he did one of his supers, you'd see a close-up of his eye opening, and then a silhouette of him beating someone up.  What version was that, and who made him?

edit: Iorix by Sander.  Anyone remember how to make the eye appear?
edit: final cut, got it
Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 02:56:01 am by FANTOBOY
#256  September 25, 2007, 12:04:59 am
    • Chile
thanks for all the help so far everyone now Im stuck with a new question.  I know this character exists but no clue who he is, who made em, or anything like that.  If someone could please help me out Id really appreciate it.

Please let me know thanks in advance.
Kuando by Aiduzzi. He's online like the rest of his creations (Ubu and Ella)

#257  September 25, 2007, 12:43:29 am
great thanks for the info ^_^

_L_

#258  September 25, 2007, 02:36:06 am
chibi kenpachi
and a cood chib ishida
#259  September 25, 2007, 02:51:54 am
  • uhhh, what happened to my avatar??
is there a sf3 version of dan hibiki, or a sf3 version of sakura kasanugo(did i spell her last name right)

sig by TempesT
#260  September 25, 2007, 02:56:36 am
  • Fantô lives!
    • trinitymugen.net/
Those characters were not in that game.  There were sprite edits made, but no full character that I know of.