YesNoOk

All JoJo chars by Nimame updated (Read 2418 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, April 13, 2012, 03:54:43 pm
Share this topic:
All JoJo chars by Nimame updated
#1  April 13, 2012, 03:54:43 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Re: All JoJo chars by Nimame updated
#2  April 13, 2012, 08:21:07 pm
  • For honor!
Well I gave D'Bo a try. Nimame still did the juggling reduction system wrong. Each hit is supposed to knock the opponent up less and less until the maximum number of hits is achieved and the opponent is spiked down. Here, his lauching attacks still knocks the opponent up with no height reduction after each repetitive hit though it at least spikes the opponent straight down when the maximum number hits are achieved. I do not know how you can't code attacks to work like that when you can code the freaking Ebony Devil stand seemingly correctly.

Also he feels kinda off too, even for playing by eye standards.

Not as much as a trainwreck as New Kakyoin was at least...
Iroha stripped for me
#3  April 14, 2012, 05:18:58 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
All?

Including New Kak?

Alright, let's see if it improved any~
#4  April 14, 2012, 03:36:03 pm
  • Zeh Human brain....
First few minutes of testing.

Chaca/Chaka:
+Tandem works great! You now need better timing to input and land it correctly unlike tommy-gun's dumb down version or parappa's..lol custom combo Chaka.(well Nimame's doesn't need a walk cancel at the end to start an after tandem combo, but I'll let it slide)
+Standing/Crouch cancels and walk cancels

-The hell? still no short/low jump?

Devo/D'bo:
+Ebony Devil just seems perfect! Finally!
+Standing/Crouch cancels and walk cancels
+Ebony Devil fixes itself when struck with a custom state attack and doesn't create a D'bo clone(Waru neglected this most of the time)

-Most attacks made by D'bo or the doll don't force the enemy to face him or the doll;Which is needed since that is a big part of D'bo's game where he messes up your command inputs and the bane of most Polnareff players(charge motions pretty much gets screwed up)

-You can infinte your opponent with a S.5A or with a dashing S.5A(both require linking not chaining) if D'bo is in a corner and the opponent is sandwiched between him and the doll

Both Characters:
+Im not positive on this, but it seems this guy is using Waru's Jojo characters as a base or he is using some codes from them.

-Gah!! most annoying part is that both Chaka and D'bo "CANNOT" cancel their turn stand off animation with a crouch!!! The hell? Both of them need that unless you want them to be big red blobs at the center of a bull's eye...

These two are definitely keepers though, but they still need to be updated and have those kinks they have straightened.