YesNoOk

AMALGAM COMICS SCREENPACK (Read 4945 times)

Started by NiO ErZeBeTh, May 13, 2020, 05:47:30 pm
Share this topic:
AMALGAM COMICS SCREENPACK
#1  May 13, 2020, 05:47:30 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Hi... after years of being out of any Mugen related stuff, I have been lately inspired to draw/sprite and edit stuff.
Now that I have a better pc, I would like to do a personal Mugen with KOF chars and another with Marvel/DC stuff, mostly MvC gameplay style.

So, I did this little edit to one of my old edits, original made by President Devon, I think it was Megamix iirc, he gave me permission.

Why Amalgam? Well, most of the Screenpacks I saw are Marvel related, mostly MvC styled, but none was at least inclined to DC, so instead of using both logos, I remembered the Amalgam events, that was the clash of both universes, and I used that name and logo.

I did tried to made a video instead of only pictures, but both programs gave me an inverted image and wasnt able to find a solution, so no video, you have to bare with me.

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qfhru94yi7xdhsj/AMALGAM_SCREENPACK.rar/file

Hope you like it, and better yet if someone more experienced use it as a base and make it better than I can do, I dont know anything about coding, so mostly all was image trickery.

Warning: No proper VS Screen or Victory Screen, wasnt able to do much there but works for me.
               Lots of slots because I dont want to have a headache trying to discover/remembering how to change all that stuff, so I use my old one.

Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 02:48:48 pm by NiO ErZeBeTh
Re: AMALGAM COMICS SCREENPACK
#2  May 13, 2020, 10:09:38 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
So it already comes, with characters I take. Sup nio, good to see you doing your thing again.
#3  May 14, 2020, 04:46:52 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
So it already comes, with characters I take. Sup nio, good to see you doing your thing again.

Haha, no, there are no characters there.

Gonna be doing a few things probably, thanks!
            Zorf Giudecca
#4  May 16, 2020, 05:12:37 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Very good Nio! Thank you for share, downloading now!  :8):
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD