YesNoOk

Jalapeno character [W.I.P] (Read 5336 times)

Started by Losky, November 30, 2023, 02:57:11 pm
Share this topic:
Jalapeno character [W.I.P]
#1  November 30, 2023, 02:57:11 pm
  • I don't really know what to put here.
    • Algeria
Hey, so i'm working on this new character called Jalapeno who is heavily inspired by Gurospooo by Souken. Basically he's Gurospooo but slimmer with mostly different attacks and absolutely 0 gore. I plan to finish him before January of 2024, so far i have completed:

-All the default animations (except Intro, Wins, Dizzy/Lose) and attacks (including the Throw).
-All the required sprites
-Nearly all the palettes
-3 specials out of 6. (Throw is a special btw.)

All i have left to draw and code is his specials, and hypers. I want to make an A.I for him but i don't know how, sure i could use tutorials but i think it will still be very hard. Maybe i can get someone to make it for me. His A.I will be like EFB's Gurospooo A.I patch but less violent of course, and he's gonna let you breathe so don't worry.  :P

Considering the reputation Gurospooo has, i'm not sure if people are gonna like this character or not, but he won't have gory/disturbing attacks anyways so normally it should be okay. I also realized he kinda looks like SPOO2011 but trust me that is 100% unintentional.

BTW i have an old version of him that's basically completed but only has two specials, his sprites are very different but they look extremely bad, and his attacks are more so just copies of Gurospooo's attacks. If anyone wants this unfinished version then just ask me for it.

Fighter Factory 3 is better than Fighter Factory Studio.
Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 11:44:01 pm by Losky
Re: Jalapeno character [W.I.P]
#2  November 30, 2023, 07:05:28 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA

This look interesting.
#3  December 01, 2023, 06:29:20 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
It has been a while since a Spoo derivative has been made, this guy used to be a huge deal. Best of luck making this.
#4  December 14, 2023, 07:59:32 am
    • Algeria
Update: so i completed all the special attacks. I'm now moving onto hypers, then i'll remasters some sprites. I think i will make like 4 hypers. I already have some very good ideas!
#5  December 20, 2023, 03:30:01 pm
    • Algeria
I will release a beta version of the character today, he has 8 special attacks (including throw) and 1 hyper attack so far.