YesNoOk

So he's back now...I guess? (Read 4197 times)

Started by ArellonX, October 22, 2011, 01:47:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: So he's back now...I guess?
#61  October 23, 2011, 03:00:39 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
His site has a donation button... :blank:

I don't remember jesus ever asking for money? Hmmm?
#62  October 23, 2011, 03:01:48 am
  • It does not block punches. Stop trying, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss!
    • Argentina
#63  October 23, 2011, 03:04:00 am
  • I got a PM.
Byakko. He is hopeless. You talk about all the dating methods on earth and show him a dozen scholarly journals, he is the type of person who reads tabloids and thinks they are real.

You can't fix it.
#64  October 23, 2011, 03:15:43 am
Saving your souls by taking your money
#65  October 23, 2011, 03:49:32 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#66  October 23, 2011, 06:53:20 am
The cross he wears is a Coptic christian cross from what my grandpa told me, he told me that the Coptic Christians were the original christian establishment, way before the Roman Catholic. In their bible they have the story of Enoch, the whole alien abduction thing in the bible which has started the whole ancient alien theory by Eric Von Daniken.

@Byakko

Speed of light thing
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/09/110923-neutrinos-speed-of-light-particles-cern-physics-einstein-science/

Says right there they still back Einstein instead  :P

Science is self correcting and is never wrong because of that. To correct something is part of science and they should acknowledge that there is a speed faster than light.

The cancer treament stuff (both sides to the claim)
http://sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info/
http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/reports/simoncini.shtml

That one up there is an interesting read, I heard about this guy on the radio and had callers call in and thank him for curing their cancer from self treatment. He went on to defend himself that the corporate drug companies found out and have tried to imprison him for his radical new practice on curing cancer!

However in the second article there is one that says he killed one patient who had the treatment. Though maybe it's better than chemo treatment by comparison? Who knows?

This other one was posted out here a while back, but guess what, no one is going to make it :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeA84udy7hY

#67  October 23, 2011, 08:32:18 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I actually remember the cancer cure one. That's more "Drug companies suck" than anything else. They don't WANT cures. If every human on the planet was supremely healthy, drug companies would go out of business, and they don't like that idea. Why cure cancer with something cheap (for that matter why cure ANYTHING with something cheap) when you can provide minor relief for a profit?

The "faster than light" Einstein didn't say "nothing can travel faster than light" not really. If an object has mass, it cannot travel faster than light. Neutrino's don't have mass, so they can. The problem there is scientists may be great at science, but they apparently suck at english. Alternatively, he DID say "nothing can travel faster than light" in which case he's completely correct if you treat nothing as a massless object.

Both of those i've heard of. Now, explain the perpetual motion machine.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#68  October 23, 2011, 09:37:00 am
Quick point on the faster than light, which I know you're gonna spray acid on me for saying...

The ALIENS  ;D supposedly from the area 51 leaks say that it is possible to move objects with mass faster than the speed of light. Check out Robert Lazar who claimed he worked in S-4 a.k.a. area 51. He gives some interesting details on the project he worked on over there where they worked tirelessly to reverse engineer a flying saucer. He talks about an element that not from our planet but backs it's properties when he mentions another similar effect in another element that adds credibility to his claim if any at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fly5N71u-ic

Back to the electric thing apparently no one knew about  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3cQbFcPNg

There are many vids on homemade ones that ordinary folks conjured. The energy crisis has literally all ready been solved, everything can run on this stuff with zero pollution.

There was even a board game called the Illuminati in 1995 made by some guy who predicted a bunch of stuff supposedly prior to the events years in advance of stuff that is to come; yep I was dumbfounded when i heard this to.

But behold the contraption

Nuclear Japan disaster

The 9/11 thing predicted by the cards

Pentagon

http://www.rinf.com/news/jun-05/16b.html
#69  October 23, 2011, 11:09:16 am
  • AWWW YEAAA!!!
    • usetheforcehan.deviantart.com
#70  October 23, 2011, 12:07:10 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#71  October 23, 2011, 01:57:38 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
jesus won't take human form and come quietly in his second coming, he will come with a bang as a full grown celestial being 
#72  October 23, 2011, 05:08:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
He already came as johnny depp
#73  October 23, 2011, 08:47:57 pm
jesus won't take human form and come quietly in his second coming, he will come with a bang as a full grown celestial being

You know you're right. Every weekend or so my grandfather and I smoke sheesha/hookah and we often have debates over religious views. I told him about this guy and he said he was a complete fraud for one reason only.

He said that the planet itself would have to be in tremendous peril, and the atmosphere completely weak. He described to me that the heaven themselves would appear as if they were falling, maybe some kind of natural disaster that envelops our world? he theorized maybe thousands of years into the future in his own opinion to cause the atmosphere to shatter.

Anyway

He said around that time the son of God would appear and take everyone up in a flash.

So I guess it's still too early for the son of god to come back.

On another similar subject, has anyone ever heard of Krishna? He supposedly talked about the trinity like Jesus, and did almost everything like him. The Hindu people say that their religion is far older than Christianity/Judaism and that their god is actually Krishna.

I think it's interesting enough to look into.
#74  October 23, 2011, 09:12:01 pm
  • I got a PM.
What? Krishna? You know, a lot of your stupidity can be cured with a simple google search.
#75  October 23, 2011, 10:15:52 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Hare krishna, hare krishna, hare hare hare krishna.

I'll stick with liking Buddhism. Not quite religion, the man was real and had no super powers, sensible outlook.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#76  October 23, 2011, 10:18:53 pm
    • Thailand
The Hindu people say that their religion is far older than Christianity/Judaism and that their god is actually Krishna.

Proof that you have no idea what you're talking about. Oh wait, we already had that proof.

OZ

#77  October 24, 2011, 01:55:46 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#78  October 24, 2011, 02:02:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The Hindu people say that their religion is far older than Christianity/Judaism and that their god is actually Krishna.

Proof that you have no idea what you're talking about. Oh wait, we already had that proof.

the way he talked about science made my head hurt; now I am trying to make him talk about sexuality so shamrock implodes.
#79  October 24, 2011, 03:31:21 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand

#80  October 24, 2011, 06:37:04 am