YesNoOk

Download MUGEN--- LATEST RELEASE 1.1 official release 8/6/13 (Read 6665571 times)

Started by Garuda, September 22, 2009, 09:16:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elecbyte is back? New version of M.U.G.E.N. released...
#481  September 24, 2009, 06:16:25 am
  • DAT SAX
all kinds of irony up in that last statement XD

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#482  September 24, 2009, 06:27:26 am
right and lol
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#483  September 24, 2009, 07:36:25 am
That forun sucks ass. The only topic even worth reading is E's about tools.

The forum just started & you shouldn't be jealous either, again i repeat they are no threat lol

DNZRX768: I agree that they should focus on the more serious member's input.  I think they'll be able to filter out who's ideas are unhelpful. :)  I'm pretty sure that while they've been gearing up for their return they've been looking at some of the standout people in this community, seeing what would be a good idea to implement and also define the communities that are the "lol zOmg moar moar stuff 12 x 12 fighters, make it look like Proxcide's Mk vs SF3!!!11" verses the stable communities that strive for ingenuity and overall better quality and ideas.

A little smug are we? Talk about elitism, so you're better than everybody  ::) With that attitude you and others like you ( a lot) will be filtered then, good luck and learn some humility, I swear you think because you can copy and paste for an hour that you're god or something lol

I do it to, maybe not as great as you or anyone else for that matter but at least my attitude is in check and I keep it real.  8) 

If I'm off topic then so be it but it needed to be said, I just think it's fucked up that these guys go over to elecbyte and shit all over a second chance. I guess they gotta have their drama doze.
#484  September 24, 2009, 08:31:38 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Tell me why ArellonX hasn't been banned, again? He's the kind of member that DOES give the community a bad name.

It's like a 13 year old GohanSSM on drugs.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#485  September 24, 2009, 08:52:00 am
Because I'm Rodney Fucking King, that's why  --;

I don't care if I get banned and anyway I all ready finished my query about mugen in general, look to the topic I supposedly started  :P

Also I'm a damn fine member for being serious where it counts and getting right down to the truth and core of it all, if you don't like it suck my boot  :-X I'm not gonna change because of your threats, I've all ready accomplished my goals here, I got my work out there and some people enjoy it and that's good enough for me.

Believe me to when is say this, it ain't me giving the community a bad name, it's elitism and you're pitiful because of it.

I'm out, see-ya, gonna go back to my realm  8)
#486  September 24, 2009, 08:54:36 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
The word is already. ALREADY. Not "all ready."

Download Last Bout now!
#487  September 24, 2009, 10:46:45 am
will mugen 1.0 support playing video avi, bik ????????? (for intros as example)
#488  September 24, 2009, 11:51:41 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it

#489  September 24, 2009, 12:26:59 pm
It's a optional patch, not really an 'update'.

Also, am I the only one who's bugged that people are more and more underestimating individual character code now that Elecbyte is back?
#490  September 24, 2009, 12:39:09 pm
    • Thailand
Because I'm Rodney Fucking King, that's why  --;

I don't care if I get banned and anyway I all ready finished my query about mugen in general, look to the topic I supposedly started  :P

Also I'm a damn fine member for being serious where it counts and getting right down to the truth and core of it all, if you don't like it suck my boot  :-X I'm not gonna change because of your threats, I've all ready accomplished my goals here, I got my work out there and some people enjoy it and that's good enough for me.

Believe me to when is say this, it ain't me giving the community a bad name, it's elitism and you're pitiful because of it.

I'm out, see-ya, gonna go back to my realm  8)

While you may be stating what you believe is the "truth," it's just your opinion. So, stop thinking that your post motives and ideas are superior to everyone's motives or ideas, something you claim everyone else thinks their ideas to be.

Also, if you're fakeposting, stop fakeposting in a manner in which you start a serious discussion that involves yourself, that you're not going to be serious about in return because you're just getting internet Lol's; let the people who take the internet seriously enjoy themselves without you coming to cause disruptions, please.
#491  September 24, 2009, 12:47:54 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#492  September 24, 2009, 01:42:21 pm
Sorry if this question is "n00bish", but how do you make Hi Res stages work in this one? Since all of them look "zoomed in"
Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 01:48:05 pm by PivAd
#493  September 24, 2009, 02:02:51 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
Sorry if this question is "n00bish", but how do you make Hi Res stages work in this one?
There's a topic about it at the elecbyte forum - the post from KFM Mr RandomSelect describes how to do it manually, or you can try my utility which does it for you  :cool4:
It's a work-in-progress but it does auto-backup any files it changes so it's safe to try.

"lol zOmg moar moar stuff 12 x 12 fighters, make it look like Proxcide's Mk vs SF3!!!11"
:wiseguy: I already saw at least one post on there mentioning this...

Looonnnnggg scrreeeeennn.
You can change it to whatever aspect ratio you want, though - that's just the new default.

Why HD? With this Mugen, even Hi res chars looks bad...  :-\

Why not HR with new features?  ::)
Changing the resolution is simple, just edit the GameWidth/GameHeight settings in mugen.cfg.  Hi-res chars look fine at 640x480, for example.

Or 640xanything, in fact:

Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 03:01:34 pm by tunglashor
#494  September 24, 2009, 02:38:45 pm
  • The Strongest Demon
I've noticed a problem with MP3s: if the mp3 file has a ID3v2 tag, M.u.g.e.n crashes. Can you guys test this, too? I was wondering why some musics worked while others didn't, and I noticed the only difference was the presence of an ID3v2 tag; by removing it, the music works (and by adding it, it stops working). ID3v1 works fine.

I'm not saying it should be fixed, but if an mp3 file doesn't work that could be the reason.
Majin Zenki -- Feel the Wrath of the Majin
#495  September 24, 2009, 03:36:22 pm
Sorry if this question is "n00bish", but how do you make Hi Res stages work in this one?
There's a topic about it at the elecbyte forum - the post from KFM Mr RandomSelect describes how to do it manually, or you can try my utility which does it for you  :cool4:
It's a work-in-progress but it does auto-backup any files it changes so it's safe to try.

But, there's ANOTHER problem, the songs play too fast or too slow. How can I fix that? (I will search in the Elecbyte forum while waiting someone to answer this.)
#496  September 24, 2009, 05:00:40 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#497  September 24, 2009, 05:03:02 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#498  September 24, 2009, 05:06:33 pm
    • Portugal
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#499  September 24, 2009, 05:08:48 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Motifs: Victory screen definition can be added to system.def. See [Victory Screen] and [VictoryBG] groups.

* Characters may use sprite 9000,2 for the victory screen.
Oh, of course :P since no one talked about it...

One more reason to update Eric apart of quotes :sugoi:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#500  September 24, 2009, 05:10:03 pm
    • Portugal
The quote system rocks btw, I love that new VictoryQuote sctrl.