Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140312 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#441  September 25, 2015, 06:27:00 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I didn't think it was even possible to buff yourself up so much that you dont even take any damage
Like no dodge skill,but straight up a shitload of defense buffs
What the fuck st.George
#442  September 25, 2015, 07:48:49 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Dude, did you even do the 40 AP quest in the Nero festival? Nero was even worse at doing this, and the worse part is that the defense buff was supposed to be random, yet she got it every single time. At least George does shit damage so you can easily survive even against his NP.

I'm about to reach 200 Gold Dangos, easy since I've been farming the 5 AP quest which gives a lot of them. I've heard Orion is the last boss in it. Will have to grab a good Lancer, she's level 60 for what I read.

Edit: Well, that was easy. Her damage output is kinda ridiculous, but having Lancer Cu trivializes this whole fight. Also, you get two summon tickets instead of one. I got another 4* CE (the one that enhances crit damage) and another Moon Cell, which I won't ascend since you can stack them apparently.
Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:33:39 pm by Nanashi_1337
#443  September 25, 2015, 10:55:25 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I get this feeling that this game (or Nasu in general) has a fetish for dragons.
(Attila's battle is her and 6 dragons, was thinking about bringing Sasaki for this but eh
#444  September 26, 2015, 12:26:52 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
OMG the difficulty of the 30 AP quest. OMG, you get into a fight with a Demon with tons of HP, then after that you encounter Caligula, Caesar and Attila. I'm so glad I had a Gilgamesh with his NP ready. I don't think I could have won that fight otherwise. I don't even want to do the 40 AP quest in fear they will rape me.

Also, 34 Dangos for such quest, when I can easily get 20 by repeating the 5 AP quest 4 times, seems really bullshit to me honestly. Even with the Moon Cell plus a +3 boost from the CE that the Gilgamesh assist carried. WTF. Give me back my AP...
Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:46:08 am by Nanashi_1337
#445  September 26, 2015, 02:11:16 am
What are we supposed to do with the gold dangos that keep piling up after you finished the story ? It doesn't look like we'll be able to convert them to silver dangos...
I'm also scared to open that 40AP quest that recommends lv60.
And I got the last Archer Piece I needed, Emiya got his second ascension. I'll do his NP up interlude tomorrow, yay. Waiting for recharge still manages to be painful though, thankfully the 5AP is more than enough to pile up non-gold dangos.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:35:21 am by DKDC
#446  September 26, 2015, 03:36:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Apparently gold dangos will just keep piling up.. yay? (This is why the more costly AP missions give more normal dango and little to no gold dango)

From what I've heard the 40AP is a fight against shadow servants first round and then a super tanky Artemis on the second one.. so bring lots of Lancers I guess? I haven't unlocked it yet.

Edit:
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/s60qh1

So we can exchange gold dango for moon dango after the event ends.
Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:28:55 am by S.D.
#447  September 26, 2015, 09:35:33 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yep, it's exactly like that. Just mentioning that apart from being a tank it dishes retarded amounts of damage. Even Lancers will take 1200 damage with their resistance, and I was using a level 70 Elizabeth. And obviously let's not count the EX buff she uses, which fortunately she rarely uses and instead goes for the Anti-Male buff to then waste it on a female.

Anyway, I wasted 3 CS to win that fight. Oh well, I'm not repeating it obviously, 32 Dangos are not worth it, and it's obviously a fight in which either you waste quartz or you have a really good team because you payed. And as always, Lancer Cu proves he's the motherfucking best Lancer in the game.

Edit: Oh hey, so apparently after the event is over you'll be able to exchange your Gold Dango for Silver Dango, at a 2G->1S rate. That's a really good rate. I'm going to keep farming the 5AP if that's the case.
Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:03:15 am by Nanashi_1337
#448  September 26, 2015, 01:44:10 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Huh, Orion Grand Battle wasn't as bad as I thought.
#449  September 26, 2015, 09:32:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahahahahahahaha! At my last Quartz roll!

The miracle just happened to me! I can't believe it! I finally have another 4* Servant! What a goddamn miracle! I'm so glad I picked Marie instead of her in the free 4* Servant event. And with this I got all increased chance Servants in this event except Orion. Now I'm not jealous of people showing me their Lancelot or Orions!

Huh, Orion Grand Battle wasn't as bad as I thought.

I must admit, I went there with too many Moon Event CE. Should have gone more prepared I guess. High-Level teams can probably afford that, but my team, except for two, only reaches Level 40 at most. But farming the 40 AP quest is not worth it unless you have many quartz to spend and the 2x Dangos CE.

Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:36:12 pm by Nanashi_1337
#450  September 27, 2015, 05:29:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I brought an all-lancer team (They're all barely past their first ascension) with Mashu and Lancelot (And a Gilgamesh support since I have no Liz supports) and I cleared it without using seals.
http://imgur.com/a/JJNYh

Edit:
Even with 2x CEs, the 5AP is better, the only way to make the 40 AP optimal is with three x2 CEs (everyone has been doing calculations and this is the general consensus), also, farming the 5AP multiple times means you have more chances to get the CE.
#451  September 27, 2015, 10:19:01 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, the chances to get the CE in the 5 AP are really low, but still possible (I've seen a screenshot that shows it's possible). But if you get 500 Silver Dangos it's recommended you waste them on the CE since it will increase your gains even more. I'm currently getting 6-7 Dangos of any kind in the 5 AP quest with 2 Moon Cells and a Support +3. When I get the CE, I will be gaining 9-10 at a time.
#452  September 27, 2015, 11:31:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I thought buying the 500 CE was obvious and like the very first thing you should do?
And that you shouldn't go for the 2000 one since it won't make profit in time according to basic math (Not unless you have a bunch of dango CEs from either quartz/summoning tickets rolls or as a drop, then, and only then it might make some profit, but that's only if your team+support is already  full of extra dango CE's and you buy it to replace the lowest one/Moon Automaton)
#453  September 27, 2015, 03:27:38 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I think nobody is crazy enough to farm the 2000 dango CE, unless they have bought everything already.
#454  September 27, 2015, 03:31:45 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
500 is enough, thank you.
#455  September 27, 2015, 09:53:22 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hey guys, do you know any place where I can consult what I can find info about Marie's Interlude, the second quest? The first part of it gave me a bit of trouble with the many ghosts in it, so I want to be ready for the second one.
#456  September 27, 2015, 09:58:39 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Hey guys, do you know any place where I can consult what I can find info about Marie's Interlude, the second quest? The first part of it gave me a bit of trouble with the many ghosts in it, so I want to be ready for the second one.

I tried looking and I couldn't find anything about her 2nd interlude.
#457  September 27, 2015, 10:01:30 pm
After Saturday's all EXP dailies, the dango exchange for all EXP cards, the Archer Pieces and Monuments, and the Knight EXP dailies that just started, I left my Lancelot a little behind and banked everything on Emiya, and got his third ascension already. Between the NP upgrade, a few ATK+ Fou cards from the dango events, and now this, I might keep him as a main for a bit.
... God that outfit is ugly. The "pick the outfit you like" option can't come fast enough. I hope the F/E CCC final outfit (the golden armor thingy) will be for one of the two alternate Emiyas. It was one of the good things to come out of it (with Robin, "ultimate" Gil being more recurrent, AUO cast off, and such), and I found it went well with Wada's art style (which I otherwise really don't  like)
Speaking of which, I'm expecting Assassin Emiya to have the outfit from Ufotable's UBW ending/flashbacks. The usual black armored clothes he already has in his second form, and a brown tattered cape > clean white cape > probably a red cape with some decorations for his final ascension. That would leave the CCC armor for Emiya Alter (like, just a black > red > gold palswap). It's doable.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:09:36 pm by DKDC
#458  September 27, 2015, 10:09:04 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, I saw you putting him as leader. Between the Nero event and this event, raising Archers, Riders and Assassins to their third ascension is really easy. I mean, I just ascended Marie again and once I get her to 70 I will be able to ascend her again without needing to farm the materials. And here I though it would take me like half a year to get a third ascension in one of my Servants.
#459  September 27, 2015, 10:14:41 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I've been focusing on Ruler for most of the time only because of her ascension items.
But I won't be able to farm for Lancer Pieces right now and it sucks.

Isn't there a dungeon I can farm to get them?
#460  September 27, 2015, 10:30:00 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Silver lancer pieces can be dropped by shadow benkei in fuyuki city
Golden Lancer pieces require you to do the ascension daily quest