YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault - Future of Fighting (Read 1916373 times)

Started by Mastertkof, January 07, 2017, 12:32:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: STREET FIGHTER III X
#381  March 08, 2021, 02:37:33 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Juri is going to be something more than "ok"
the final resultt, if i do all scripts... will be "EPIC!"
but perhaps... i never finsish it.
anyway.... i want to show you guys

without anykind of edition on this (just a gif done by blender)

Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 05:12:15 am by Mastertkof
#382  March 12, 2021, 01:26:54 am
  • S-Style?
    • USA
    • www.instagram.com/sanstrongdadisrespectful/
Ayo, jus wanna say these sprites so far are insane, love tha amount of colors n effort put into em. Best of luck finishin them, Masterkof.

#383  March 12, 2021, 06:27:04 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Ayo, jus wanna say these sprites so far are insane, love tha amount of colors n effort put into em. Best of luck finishin them, Masterkof.

thank u very much dude, i love your portraits, sure i will try something like that on select screen
i will finish at least sakura, but will rip other girls,
juri needs more work, but after i finish her, the tool will be able to rip other chars easyest

now... let's go with the new method for Juri
Grayscale edit (Hand)
Color add       (Automatic)

time to start the finishing steps
resized:

Rendering Juri for her artist

Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 06:21:50 am by Mastertkof
#384  March 13, 2021, 06:29:41 am
  • S-Style?
    • USA
    • www.instagram.com/sanstrongdadisrespectful/
No problem Mastert, glad u love my MVC art. Good luck makin tha portraits, they're so hard to do.

Seein Sakura finished would be crazy, I kno that'll blow a lotta people's minds, lol

Also great technique of squishin n stretchin tha animations, they definitely give off that SF3 feel, & they look just about in scale as tha other characters in tha game.

#385  March 13, 2021, 09:09:38 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice, but to be honest.
Now, I would prefer to see Sakura completed.

With actual good animations and moves etc.

BTW is there a way to import her animations from SF4+SF5 and use them with your custom model?
It would save some time and have great results.

At least to have some base. then you can edit tweak some animations.
#386  March 14, 2021, 04:22:03 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
No problem Mastert, glad u love my MVC art. Good luck makin tha portraits, they're so hard to do.

Seein Sakura finished would be crazy, I kno that'll blow a lotta people's minds, lol

Also great technique of squishin n stretchin tha animations, they definitely give off that SF3 feel, & they look just about in scale as tha other characters in tha game.

really thanks dude!
i will explain why Sakura get that slow down...

Nice, but to be honest.
Now, I would prefer to see Sakura completed.

With actual good animations and moves etc.

BTW is there a way to import her animations from SF4+SF5 and use them with your custom model?
It would save some time and have great results.

At least to have some base. then you can edit tweak some animations.

sure this is possible, but need some years, or at least months of training blender... like sakura and cammy, the hard is to create the tool, use it will be easy

Let's go... about Sakura i'm working on 3 big problems (need to fix it before start the 2d steps of her again)
Camera, Face, Panties.

Camera: (solved)

when i start it, as a rotoscopy project, i look at Elena as a base (close camera without zoom)
but at the development i change to Chun li camera, (away camera with zoom)
so, now the camera is pretty away from Sakura, but with zoom to fit the size
this could be hard to imagine, but to explain with images:

Old is like this (if she move the arm or leg close to the camera, this seems pretty bigger)
New is like that (also if she comes close to the camera, the size keep on the same style)

this artistic decision becomes after alot of tests and adjusts, and will work on Cammy and any other char too, cause is saved, and i learned how to edit the camera as i want.
OLD -> NEW

Also the face need a map to never goes on shadow
no matter the position or move, or light, anyway, sf3 faces, will be always on highlight side, the map will fiz it before i start rendering again

also, the third and most important thing to define, before goes on with spriting
the vertex of buruma and panties is strechting like shorts of sfv since i used this materials, i need to change it to fit the old style
like the camera, this works fine on stand, but goes out on some moves.

after finishing this mods and make sure this will the really "final" version, i start to render again, cause i had done almost 30 "finals" versions, but thats always something going around to change... hehehe
anyway thanks for the feedback

i'm without directx 11 for now... so... i'm on Juri (OpenGL) when receive my vga card i will come back to sakura...
at now on blender
"THIS SHADER DON'T WORK AS I WANT!!!"
think on her saying it  :mlol:
Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 05:47:35 am by Mastertkof
#387  March 14, 2021, 09:17:25 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Nice to see you take time to adapt camera angle so have good rendering angle of your sprites.

About elena legs getting bigger. It's quite an exception, Usually, it's more like Chun Li. (no bigger legs/feets in 3d effect)
 I know only 2 characters using it in SF :
SFA Zangief to exagerate the massive body anf lenght of arms
SF3 Elena to give a funky dancing feeling and show how flexible and long are her legs.

Perhaps Necro have similar frames (not sure) for more obvious reasons.

About Buruma, The more acurate would be based on SF4.
SF5 is definitely a post 2010 censorship edition, just like 99% of women skirts/dresses costumes in SF4 where they all wear some boy shorts under it.

The light on face. I'm impressed. I never thought about it since I don't work with 3D yet.
But sure it will give good results.
#388  March 15, 2021, 03:24:53 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Juri is the first blender girl who joins the mmd team.
she had alot of limitations (only the moves that had on sfiv)
but alot of easy ways too (import and render fast)

Directionals riped to pixel artist, of course this will take a long time to fit sf3 style, but sure will be better work over it, than from sketch

this animation just show me what i want in the shader, almost everything here is fine to me.
abs, outline, shading, details...

Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 05:42:14 am by Mastertkof
#389  March 15, 2021, 05:27:30 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Cvs Juri in the Future?! these are amazing!
#390  March 15, 2021, 06:57:31 am
    • USA
I've been wanting to make a CvS2 Juri. Save that idea for the future.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#391  March 15, 2021, 05:05:11 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Now this Juri caught my eye, would be fantastic to see it complete.
#392  March 15, 2021, 05:07:48 pm
  • Why,
Some uses same animation (or almost same) own persons... but :(... if then put out own game :( ...

Anyway, looks... nice?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#393  March 15, 2021, 06:15:04 pm
even thought i am looking to seeing sakura done...we definitely need good 2D Juri sprites!
#394  March 15, 2021, 06:59:01 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
She looks a bit tiny compared to chun li, even tho she's only 4 cm shorter than her.
#395  March 15, 2021, 08:53:11 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Awesome animations, @masterkof !! Could you provide a colour chart sopeople can start making paletes? I've noted that there's A LOT of unnecessary colours in skin or trousers and maybe those could be more armonised with a chart.

That's closer to SF3, but of course, with a proper escale AND colour decrease(via palete) is something possible to do.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#396  March 15, 2021, 11:05:33 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
Pretty sure those are for Relusion's sf3 Juri project
Spriting is hard.
#397  March 16, 2021, 04:04:12 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
i can render her in a cvs shader... cvs is pretty more simple then cps3

I've been wanting to make a CvS2 Juri. Save that idea for the future.

you can use it, if want

Now this Juri caught my eye, would be fantastic to see it complete.

the shader is already complete, rendering is pretty fast... i had all animations here, is more like press: (ctrl-P) than render

Some uses same animation (or almost same) own persons... but :(... if then put out own game :( ...

Anyway, looks... nice?

i no understand your english, your talk, or at least,  you, show me your chars and i will can get a try to learn with a master of animations and pixel art like you, cause at now, i can't find any propriety on your words...

even thought i am looking to seeing sakura done...we definitely need good 2D Juri sprites!

i'm working hard on sakura, but still need to work on her model.

She looks a bit tiny compared to chun li, even tho she's only 4 cm shorter than her.

i don't pay attemption to this, sure you maybe right, i just try to let the size similar, but no work with that specs, thank you for tell me
i'll wait the guys of 2D work see and try it, thanks

Awesome animations, @masterkof !! Could you provide a colour chart sopeople can start making paletes? I've noted that there's A LOT of unnecessary colours in skin or trousers and maybe those could be more armonised with a chart.

That's closer to SF3, but of course, with a proper escale AND colour decrease(via palete) is something possible to do.

i'm not on pixel art for Juri... but here's a fast edit

Pretty sure those are for Relusion's sf3 Juri project

unfortunately, no... but he can use it if want, this is for SF3 X (a 4rt game of franchise, made by fans)

#398  March 16, 2021, 04:24:41 am
    • USA
That last "fast edit" looks very good. Pretty close to an actual SF3 sprite. It's been my dream to get some SF4 and SF5 chars in 2D sprites for MUGEN. For example, there's many cool "alternate costumes" in SF4/SF5 that came as DLC, or that Lili costume mod I sent you. There's a lot of interesting potential here, keep up the great work.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#399  March 16, 2021, 06:02:54 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
That last "fast edit" looks very good. Pretty close to an actual SF3 sprite. It's been my dream to get some SF4 and SF5 chars in 2D sprites for MUGEN. For example, there's many cool "alternate costumes" in SF4/SF5 that came as DLC, or that Lili costume mod I sent you. There's a lot of interesting potential here, keep up the great work.

the only thing i do is print the palete and post togheter with sprite on paint, there's no kind of manual edit on this sprite...
i will download sfxt and try to rip it when i bought my new pc... at now i need some persons to rip for me, i only edit on blender, but i will buy a new pc that can rip too

i fixed Sakura
Bandana - now no will desapear animore
Skirt - now will cover the underwear by 1 or 2 pixels on stands, and show more upskirt frames when she moves, aside will react to legs moves with more precision
Face no will be on shadow side...

perfect size of skirt and panties now...

and come on!

Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:31:57 am by Mastertkof
#400  March 16, 2021, 07:25:08 pm
  • A.K.A. NED

the only thing i do is print the palete and post togheter with sprite on paint, there's no kind of manual edit on this sprite...
i will download sfxt and try to rip it when i bought my new pc... at now i need some persons to rip for me, i only edit on blender, but i will buy a new pc that can rip too

i fixed Sakura
Bandana - now no will desapear animore
Skirt - now will cover the underwear by 1 or 2 pixels on stands, and show more upskirt frames when she moves, aside will react to legs moves with more precision
Face no will be on shadow side...

perfect size of skirt and panties now...

and come on!

Sorry to say that, but the skirt is too short now.
It was already perfect in your previous version.
in the update it's a bit too much for Sakura. -_-

I don't see the update in buruma.
Hope it's not like she's wearing a thong or something weird for Sakura.

I know you will do good work.
Just fix the skirt back to a longer one, like before.