YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 932786 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#901  February 17, 2022, 09:05:39 am
Not April 1st
Oh boy.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#902  February 17, 2022, 01:06:50 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa

Oh snap
#903  February 17, 2022, 01:47:13 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I want to know how tough it's.
I want to know the place where....my soul is burning out.
Burrrrnnninnngg ouuuuut

Ryu vs John Cena before Fortnite let's go

Alpha Chun-Li confirmed, likely free.

The rest are hinted via HTML to be Akuma, Dictator or Claw, and of all things, Luke.  Ken is getting the Escanor treatment.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/60/59586

Diary notes on what to expect for 2022.

Deimos Base was a bust despite its initial hype and are looking into on how to make it more appealing.

New feature called "Dispatch" allows you to send your units to parts unknown to find rewards to collect.  Unsure if they can still be used in the main game but likely not.

Another new mode is "Dream Match", a unique PvP mode which allows you to use virtually any fighter available.  I imagine it would be like Novice Time Attack which rotates units from collabs to FES+ so anybody can use at a given period.

Omega Rugal and BS Orochi will be the first to receive a new feature called "Change-up" that not only buffs their existing skills, but gives them a whole new set of kit to unlock.  I imagine this will be their new gig to pass onto the rest of FES+ units that can't compete with the newer ones or for old collabs like WWE's own FES.  Worth pointing out that a full Changed unit can get up to Lv. A70.

ALLSTAR Archive is a new feature that gives buffs to characters who are not lucky to have FES class and will grant bonuses for tackling dungeons.  Guess this makes up the whole "no more purple borders as long as FES+ are still a thing" shtick.

Finally, KOFXV units are inbound.  Get hyped for $300 EX BS Khronen.
Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 03:37:44 pm by Kirishima
#904  February 17, 2022, 02:43:29 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Burrrrnnninnngg ouuuuut

The rest are hinted via HTML to be Akuma, Dictator or Claw, and of all things, Luke.  Ken is getting the Escanor treatment.

I only saw 6 slots in a screencap with the first 3 going to Ryu and the 2 Chuns. Claw's the most bizarre choice here IMO because I strangely anticipated Luke because of the way they're pushing him.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#905  February 17, 2022, 03:53:16 pm
The one time the name is really stressing me out but I feel like it may actually be Claw as Akuma's HTML is listed as "Akuma" instead of Gouki. 

I guess they needed more Bleed DoT units and Claw sorta makes sense but weird they are skipping out on Dictator ,and Ken for that matter, and reserving them when the repeat happens at some point.

Luke is the most surprising but with the next entry right around the corner, I can see why Capcom is promoting him in every SFV collab.  Maybe this is why they waited until now for the most requested collab to even happen.
#906  February 17, 2022, 04:14:32 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Oh, I need back play this game.
#907  February 17, 2022, 04:29:39 pm
  • SNK is life
OK, now I NEED to get into this game.

If I jump in now, would I ever have access to previous collaborations (WWE, Tekken, Guilty Gear) in any way?
#908  February 17, 2022, 04:33:45 pm
If I jump in now, would I ever have access to previous collaborations (WWE, Tekken, Guilty Gear) in any way?
Only for certain Novice Time Attack (and possibly the new Dream Match PVP) you are given a select few to use until they rotate.  As for owning them, gotta wait until they renegotiate contracts as they are all gone for now.  No telling when they will be back.
#909  February 17, 2022, 04:55:06 pm
    • Greece
If you want the street fighters characters try to get them during the collab time event. People ask for tekken, WWE and Samurai Showdown characters but no luck.
#910  February 17, 2022, 05:39:06 pm
capcom vs snk all over again!
#911  February 17, 2022, 07:20:46 pm
I guess they needed more Bleed DoT units and Claw sorta makes sense but weird they are skipping out on Dictator
I'm surprised they're going to skip on the 76th boss with Darkness element just like that
The 75th is, of course, Akuma

Apparently the Korean version says Vega / Vison ? Is that right ? That doesn't seem right...
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/19/59619

scratch that, the Chinese version says 巴洛克 which is Balrog / Claw.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 07:28:18 pm by Byakko
#912  February 17, 2022, 07:36:20 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Burrrrnnninnngg ouuuuut

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/60/59586

Diary notes on what to expect for 2022.

Deimos Base was a bust despite its initial hype and are looking into on how to make it more appealing.

New feature called "Dispatch" allows you to send your units to parts unknown to find rewards to collect.  Unsure if they can still be used in the main game but likely not.

Another new mode is "Dream Match", a unique PvP mode which allows you to use virtually any fighter available.  I imagine it would be like Novice Time Attack which rotates units from collabs to FES+ so anybody can use at a given period.

Omega Rugal and BS Orochi will be the first to receive a new feature called "Change-up" that not only buffs their existing skills, but gives them a whole new set of kit to unlock.  I imagine this will be their new gig to pass onto the rest of FES+ units that can't compete with the newer ones or for old collabs like WWE's own FES.  Worth pointing out that a full Changed unit can get up to Lv. A70.

ALLSTAR Archive is a new feature that gives buffs to characters who are not lucky to have FES class and will grant bonuses for tackling dungeons.  Guess this makes up the whole "no more purple borders as long as FES+ are still a thing" shtick.

Finally, KOFXV units are inbound.  Get hyped for $300 EX BS Khronen.

Eeewwww, why Luke?
What about Chun-Li, Ken, Dhalsim, Zangief, or any other iconic SF character?
#913  February 17, 2022, 08:12:43 pm
Chuns is there, one SS and one likely free with memories via banner.

Luke is there because we must be reminded constantly that he now matters in the current lore and Capcom will hammer this concept over and over again if needed. 

Everyone else is likely being reserved for a future repeat, if ever.

lui

#914  February 17, 2022, 09:52:40 pm
    • USA

Alpha Chun is gonna be her variant.

(Also good lord this art is good for a uh, “variety” of reasons)
#915  February 17, 2022, 10:14:04 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Anyone know who the official KOFAS illustrator is?
I wonder if he/she's an SNK employee or part of NetMarble...
#916  February 18, 2022, 12:36:10 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Im really happy they went with her SFV alpla costume instead of the normal alpha one since that one doesnt have the gloves. Excited to see which Akuma version they went with. Also this collab make a lot of sense with the announcement coming this monday.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#917  February 18, 2022, 06:59:38 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa

Oof... Shandaloo
#918  February 18, 2022, 07:49:49 am
    • Netherlands
Im really happy they went with her SFV alpla costume instead of the normal alpha one since that one doesnt have the gloves. Excited to see which Akuma version they went with. Also this collab make a lot of sense with the announcement coming this monday.

His SF5 default most likely, Capcom is very keen on pushing SF5 down everyone throath.
Same with Puke.. err I mean Luke
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#919  February 18, 2022, 03:33:37 pm
#920  February 18, 2022, 03:49:38 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I don’t even play this game (or any gacha), but I think the crossover is pretty cool. Hopefully it’s a step in the direction of CVS3 lmao

I like that it’s the SFV versions of these characters. It would be really boring if it was just SF2 characters and designs. Hopefully more pop up over time.