YesNoOk

[Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released! (v2.0.1 FINAL)  (Read 18029 times)

Started by DoomJoshuaBoy, December 29, 2021, 04:16:39 am
Share this topic:
[Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released! (v2.0.1 FINAL)
#1  December 29, 2021, 04:16:39 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
    • mugen.doomjoshuaboy.com

This is the moment you are all waiting for this new year's lifebar as a thank you for subscribing my channel.

This lifebar was inspired by my old time favorite game called: Capcom VS SNK 2 and only works with IKEMEN GO as it contains extra features.

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tv2gAhog-CndtJFBzahQ_iYu7CKDlLga/view?usp=sharing
low health fix:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4HMpZi0YflJmp7TOveBFRffDSsKfBuA/view?usp=sharing

Changes from 2fix:
made the bars less flashy

multicolored powerbars are back in

all winning scenes has a fade out

Happy fighting
DJB

Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 12:34:47 am by DoomJoshuaBoy
Re: [Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released!
#2  December 29, 2021, 01:35:20 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I liked this, but the font with the name of chars is not so good. The resolution of the fonts can be better.
#3  December 29, 2021, 11:21:44 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
I liked this, but the font with the name of chars is not so good. The resolution of the fonts can be better.
yeah needs more work done so that's why this is my first release so I can get bugs from others  and on discord.

So my list of fixes is:
Improve spacing for timer.
Improve resolutions for name font.
#4  December 30, 2021, 03:23:26 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
This looks really good so far, great work, I think for the tag system personally, it may work better for the tag bars personally if they worked somewhat like the default add004 bars do, where they just load 1 bar, and swap with the active player, but I'm not sure if it's possible to have it function like that for tag, while doing the multiple bars for simul. Looking forward to more updates on this, thank you for this.
#5  December 30, 2021, 04:15:54 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
These look great. I can also really appreciate the music from Doom 3 used for the preview.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#6  December 31, 2021, 03:06:38 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
This looks really good so far, great work, I think for the tag system personally, it may work better for the tag bars personally if they worked somewhat like the default add004 bars do, where they just load 1 bar, and swap with the active player, but I'm not sure if it's possible to have it function like that for tag, while doing the multiple bars for simul. Looking forward to more updates on this, thank you for this.
Yeah thought so but I preferred to have all 3 besides the middle one should of being the leader character but I'll fix it on my next update. but thanks for the support. 

These look great. I can also really appreciate the music from Doom 3 used for the preview.
Doom is my best game ever, so I thought of put that into there because this has some good tier to use for trailer. I'll bring up another update later.

Thanks guys.

DJB
#7  January 02, 2022, 03:14:43 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Hi Again Everyone
Thank you So much for your feedback and bugs reported on my lifebar.

So here I bring an update:
Fixed the timer as they were moving numbers around.
Added a new font for names  but the old one is still usable if you like to change it.
fixed the tag portrait as it the second one supposed to be the leader or the first character like the bar has. (Keep in mind the middle bar is the leader or first character.).

DOWNLOAD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jZEQSWPrjvKfCT9pFnsOHlkB6JGzlAMp/view?usp=sharing

Re: [Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released! (v1.01)
#8  January 03, 2022, 01:05:57 pm
  • Rabbit + Fantasy Blob = Blobbit with very high DEF
    • USA
There're messages like "Good!" and "Great!" in the sff. how are those triggered? Also the "KO" and "Winner" animations are kinda janky if that makes any sense.
Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:36:20 pm by Carrottear
#9  January 03, 2022, 09:48:44 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
There're messages like "Good!" and "Great!" in the sff. how are those triggered? Also the "KO" and "Winner" animations are kinda janky if that makes any sense.
well, the problem is not all sprites has good quailty and conditions, also for those unused stuff I added will be in later. just that there still more work to be done. like actions,  random round sounds and others.
#10  January 04, 2022, 02:01:46 am
  • Rabbit + Fantasy Blob = Blobbit with very high DEF
    • USA
The quality is fine, great even! It's just the animations cut too short before it fully plays the whole animation. Also random round sounds is something I look forward to seeing....or hearing.
#11  May 11, 2022, 09:29:54 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
v2 released please check the readme inside the file.
Re: [Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released! (v2)
#12  May 11, 2022, 01:21:04 pm
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
Sorry for the double post but please redownload the package as it contains fix for fonts combo as there is outlined numbers and replaced hits and damage.
Re: [Lifebar releases] CVS HD LIfebar Released! (v2.0.1 FINAL)
#13  October 14, 2022, 11:31:51 am
  • Raging Demon!
  • Author of CVS REDUX
    • Australia
hi guys I am locking this thread as Its been moved to the new topic.