YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 18152968 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee
#1641  October 27, 2017, 11:45:55 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Hm.  Well, that helps in Naruto's favor, but it sounds like it's not exactly done BY Naruto, rather the ghosts chose to reveal themselves to him?  And Kurama is the Nine-Tailed Fox's true name if I recall correctly?  So the thing already has a bond with him, within him literally, so I'm not sure that quite counts.  But outside of statistics, it might be a reason why Ichigo might want to kill Naruto, now that I think of it.  Explain "Jesus mode", though?  Which transformation is this?

Dunno much about anything on Itachi come Shippuden, was around the point I dropped off from the series and all I know is he killed his people because he was in a bit of a goth phase and he's got the most beautiful eyes, apparently.  But ok, I guess being a mass murderer is good reason to go on to Heaven.

Despite enjoying them, I'm jaded enough from these Death Battles and their trend of misinformation to say they'll likely skip or brush off some important detail for one of the two, but I'd guess they wouldn't hold a fight where only one guy can detect the other, so they likely imputed research that far.
#1642  October 28, 2017, 07:11:15 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
New DBX is out
#1643  October 31, 2017, 09:57:46 am
    • Germany
Oh that DBX was nice.  ;D
#1644  November 01, 2017, 04:00:29 am
    • UK
honstly i thought you guys would have posted this already
but we had a halloween OMM

@Long John Killer "Jesus mode" is his So6P form he got from basically putting all his forms together+ given extra powers from his reanimated father(who was revealed to carry half of the 9 tails power, basically doubling naruto's strength), Literally every other tailed beast who allowed him to control them(now hes even more stronger) as well as the extra power granted from the Sage of 6 paths(creator of jutsus)

And he basically can do pretty much anything now that he bared all of those powers, from flight, regenerating, Bijuu bombs, Healing others, as well as increased stats and many others.
#1645  November 01, 2017, 04:19:30 am
    • USA
Part of me wants to question what was the point of all the beasts being evil incarnate if later on they all just wanted to buddy up to Naruto when he gets a new form, or vice-versa considering all the people the beasts killed and his likely vendetta against them, but that seems like unpacking a 20-year old answer, so sure, whatever.  Unless you mean, like, he steals their powers for himself or something.

So the long and short is his final form lets him use all the general ninja abilities, instead of being stuck in his Fighter class.  Well, flight just evens the aerial maneuverability disadvantage, bombs are meh, but healing sounds useful, I don't recall Ichigo having specific healing abilities, just hand waved ones when he gets a new form for the first time, he gets patched up.  Orihime did all the not-healing with that fairy time-rewind hairpiece thing. (Have I mentioned how out of context how stupid this all sounds trying to explain?)

I've seen people mention on Ichigo's side, that black-haired form he gained has such a high level of pressure around him it literally atomizes anything that gets near him, which would be an amazing boon in his favor, if there's any validity to that claim?  All I recall is Ichigo went through 5 damn different forms against Aizen, eventually making him into a total fool despite the guy practically becoming an irreproachable god prior.  Not so much nothing being able to touch Ichigo, though.
#1646  November 01, 2017, 09:56:57 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Ichigo in DB

also new MINI Rumble

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

and Pennywise Vs Joker is out
Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:01:29 pm by D.R.B
#1647  November 06, 2017, 11:04:19 pm
    • UK
Someone was dumb enough to react to the DB early

barely saying anything
#1648  November 07, 2017, 12:54:22 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
And it's down. Managed to see it, nothing too impressive.

Too bad he cut it off before they mentioned the next match

Spoiler: Death Battle winner (click to see content)
#1649  November 08, 2017, 07:33:28 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Out

#1650  November 08, 2017, 07:51:53 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
NEXT BATTLE

#1651  November 08, 2017, 07:53:45 pm
    • USA
Spoiler: This fight (click to see content)

Spoiler: Next fight (click to see content)

Spoiler: Welp, that didn't take long for someone to spot a problem (click to see content)
Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:41:56 pm by Long John Killer
#1652  November 09, 2017, 12:23:10 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Gods, I forgot how fucking confusing Bleach got as it dragged on.

I love the fact that they knew they were going to be facing a tidal wave of butthurt anime fans one way or the other so they had to spend 10 minutes after the fight explaining their work in as much detail as possible.

Spoiler: Welp, that didn't take long for someone to spot a problem (click to see content)

Are Dragon Ball fans really that unbelievably petty that they get upset at even the slightest, unintentional insinuation that something might be stronger or faster than something from Dragon Ball?  Jegus.
#1653  November 09, 2017, 12:50:28 am
    • USA
No, it's just amusing how incredibly wrong they were from the start, so they have to stick by their guns.  So implying Ichigo or Naruto were even remotely in the area is like, well, implying Green Lantern is around as fast as The Flash.  In fact, you know what, bad example, same universe, one's expected to be faster.  It's like saying Quicksilver is faster than Flash because they're both fast people.  The simple rules of building characters in their universes work different.

Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:53:37 am by Long John Killer
#1654  November 11, 2017, 09:15:13 pm
new DBX
#1655  November 11, 2017, 11:53:17 pm
    • UK
a omm also dropped today....
#1656  November 13, 2017, 06:21:39 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
So on the screwattack charity stream they did sneak peek at torrians dbz,which will be KI Kim Wu vs RWBY Sun Wu Kong
#1657  November 16, 2017, 04:35:58 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Bed, Bat, and Beyond:

Spider-Man 20X6

Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:10:24 am by Person Man
#1658  November 24, 2017, 10:05:54 pm
new Mini Rumble
#1659  November 25, 2017, 06:42:21 pm
    • USA