YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 17394130 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee
#1161  December 02, 2016, 06:27:11 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
I think Deadpool is going to face another 4th wall breaker from a franchise(That is overrated thanks to the fans)
#1162  December 02, 2016, 06:35:22 pm
    • UK
just heard who he's fighting

im seriously contemplating dropping death battle this season....
this is 6 weeks of skipping their videos....

for those who dont know....
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1163  December 02, 2016, 06:49:19 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Lol but they used them on the show before.
#1164  December 02, 2016, 07:01:09 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
#1165  December 02, 2016, 07:42:15 pm
    • Argentina
#1166  December 02, 2016, 08:24:16 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Why you ask? Maybe to just put it out there but one thing is certain...THIS MATCHUP LOOKS DUMB.
#1167  December 02, 2016, 09:43:03 pm
    • UK
Lol but they used them on the show before.

its passable making them a one off character for laughs  plus it was hasbro vs hasbro
but this now is animationrewind levels of shit matchups
 and they dont have great animators aside from torrian to salvage this
#1168  December 02, 2016, 09:52:50 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
this website is stupid
#1169  December 02, 2016, 11:41:36 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Wasn't the Rainbow Dash vs Starscream one's concept the best of the worst versus the worst of the best for Hasbro?  My Little Pony has no real considerable traits for a Death Battle, so for a joke match they had to really stretch her talents and dumb down Starscream. (And slow down how lasers work?  Never mind the whole dashing into a tougher than earthly metal robot with frail tiny horse bones not resulting in a bloody splat)

I've given the show two tries and could not stand it, so I'll need further explanation as to what particularly is so special about Pinkie Pie beyond the ability to make a joke referencing the viewer of the show, because if that's all the qualification takes then it might as well be Piccolo or Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls, someone who can actually fight to the death.  Or put the horse against Bubbles actually, isn't this the one Tara Strong voices?  But I've never known the pink horse to do anything spectacular at all?  The blue one flies fast, the purple one's a low level witch, and....that's it, I think?  The orange one is a horse rancher I think, ironically.

Eh.  Well, don't care about Deadpool, actually kinda sickened about him ever since reading that Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe series, and don't have any love for MLP, so this is a disappointing turnout.
#1170  December 03, 2016, 06:31:04 am
    • UK
the deadpool in that comic was a evil alternate version of deadpool
that later..... gets killed off by regular deadpool

that aside, they wouldn't put a pony in a death battle to die, especially when nick said the researcher is a fuckin brony.
like... if i didn't make my point clear enough, this and say a recent animation rewind fight dont look that different imo

AND ITS THE SEASON FINALE? fuuuuuck no
like anyone else from dante to miss fortune could have taken the spot(or ooooor not have deadpool even return so soon)
#1171  December 03, 2016, 06:41:13 am
    • USA
I think we read two different Deadpool vs the Marvel Universe books.  The one I read was 4 parts, which was just Deadpool's head "clearing the voices" of wanting to live in his fake comic universe, systematically brutally killing everyone who doesn't commit suicide, mind breaking Taskmaster by teaching him he's a fake concept, going to the real world and killing the writer and artists of the series to thus end it in a gag.  No "good" Deadpool to get rid of him, just the one Deadpool killing Thor with his hammer, torturing the X-Men and laughs a plenty.

Where did they say it was the season finale?  It was my understanding Unicron vs Galactus was the long planned out finale to this season.  Was it in that Death Battle Cast series they've started?
#1172  December 03, 2016, 02:32:52 pm
    • UK
Deadpool kills the marvel universe is followed up with killustrated and deadpool kills deadpool where it states that he's not the main marvel deadpool but an evil one from another universe.
he doesn't kill the writers but makes them make him kill the inspirations that marvel characters are based off

then regular deadpool n co take him down

and yes, torrian brought it up
#1173  December 03, 2016, 04:48:31 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Decent fight

#1174  December 03, 2016, 05:46:04 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 05:49:08 pm by Kirishima
#1175  December 03, 2016, 11:28:54 pm
    • USA
Deadpool kills the marvel universe is followed up with killustrated and deadpool kills deadpool where it states that he's not the main marvel deadpool but an evil one from another universe.
he doesn't kill the writers but makes them make him kill the inspirations that marvel characters are based off

then regular deadpool n co take him down

and yes, torrian brought it up

That's...I don't even know.  Monumentally stupid, I think?  What's the point of killing a fake Deadpool when everyone else is already dead anyways?  How can there be company to help Deadpool when everyone else in the universe is dead?  What's the point of making the until then taken to be real Deadpool because it's stated as such and making him just a fake but with all Deadpool's past memories and...you know what, forget it, I don't want to know.

What I do want to know is what's the deal with Unicron and Galactus then.  Is it the series finale then, when they're done with Death Battle as a whole?  Put off for the next season's end?  Scrapped altogether?  I mean, this next fight is such a joke I'm having trouble believing it's really the end of the season and they're going to do some fourth wall break "got ya" joke during the match and say they've got more planned or something.
#1176  December 05, 2016, 11:10:05 pm
    • Argentina
Deadpool's opponent has been revealed by editing their facebook profile:
#1177  December 06, 2016, 03:44:43 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Wasn't sure if I should put this in the MCU thread or here, but since its a battle...

Some really good looking models and animation for one guy.
#1178  December 06, 2016, 06:41:04 pm
    • UK
Deadpool's opponent has been revealed by editing their facebook profile:

they revealed it in the podcast.

oh and nice vid
#1179  December 06, 2016, 06:59:30 pm
Wasn't sure if I should put this in the MCU thread or here, but since its a battle...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKpV47RuEw[/youtube]
Some really good looking models and animation for one guy.
that was amazing
#1180  December 07, 2016, 03:52:11 pm
    • Argentina
How cool.