YesNoOk

The King of Fighters Supreme (Read 5543 times)

Started by Destroyal, January 08, 2014, 06:57:06 pm
Share this topic:
The King of Fighters Supreme
#1  January 08, 2014, 06:57:06 pm
    • Brazil
Hello , I 'm a programmer Mugen , and I like to bring people together to a closed design, so I would ask if it is in order to participate, the project name is King Of Fighters Supreme and it boils down to :

The King Of Fighter Supreme - Teams

Hero Team
Kyo Kusanagi / Benimaru Ninkaido / Goro Daimon

fatal Fury
Terry Bogard / Andy Bogard / Joe Higashi

Art Of Fighting
Ryo Sakazaki / Robert Garcia / Yuri Sakazaki

Foreign Team
Li Xiangfei / Hotaru Futaba / May Lee

Psycho Soldiers
Athena Asamiya / Sie Kensou / Chin Gentsai

Kim Team
Kim Kaphwan / Koehan Chang / Choi Bounge

New Ikari Warriors
Leona Heidern / Ralf Jones / Clark Steel

Female Team
Mai Shiranui / King / Chizuru Kagura

2000 Special Team
Vanessa / Seth / Ramon

New Faces Team
Shermie / Yashiro / Chris

Special 97 'Team
Ryuji Yamazaki / Blue Mari / Billy Kane

2002 Heroes
K ' / Maxima / Whip

Supreme Fighters
Iori / Mature / Vice

distint Team
Rock Howard / Bone Jennet / Gai having

The Sports Team
Heavy D ! / Lucky Glauber / Brian Battler

2001 N.E.S.T.S
Kula Diamond / K9999 / Angel

Separated Team
Bao / Hinako Shijou / Momoko

hallucinating Team
Ash / Shen Woo / Oswald

The Deadly Team
Eiji Kisaragi / Kasumi Todo / Lin

diferent Team
Cat Futaba / Elisabeth Blanctorche / Duo Lon

The Masters Team
Saisyiu Kusanagi / Takuma Sakazaki / Heidern

The Clone Team
-1 Kyo / Kusanagi / Kyo 2

The devasting Team
Mr. Big / Geese Howard / Wolfgang Krauser

Solo : Shingo Yabuki / Foxy / Nameless / Jhun Hoon

The Possessed
1 Sub Bosses : Orochi Iori / Orochi Leona

Orochi New Faces
2 Sub Bosses : Orochi Chris / Orochi Shermie / Orochi Yashiro

The Fortress Team
Bosses 1 : Mukai / Adeilhed Bernstein / Magaki

Boss - 01
2 Bosses : Orochi / Leopold Goenitz / Rugal Bernstein

Boss - 02
3 Bosses : Igniz / Clone Zero / Krizalid

Almost Dream Bosses
4 Bosses : Dark Ash / Saiki / Gustav Munchausen

semifinal Bosses
Bosses 5 : Loved Sinobu / Original Zero / Nightmare Geese

The Seal of Dreams Boss Team
6 Bosses : Final Orochi / Omega Rugal / Krizalid - 2

Secret : Jun Kagami / Miu Kurosaki / Griffon Mask ( Tizoc ) / Shion / Reiji Ogami

Secret 2 : Jyazu / Sho Hayate / Duck King / Silber / Shion / Moe Habana

Secret 3 : Lien Neville / Alba Meira / Luise Meirink / Maki Kagura

Secret 4 : Malin / Nakoruru ( Special For Gameboy Kof 95 ) / Diamond Candy

Please understand , it is not a game created from scratch , my goal is to gather chars good breeders , and give a special touch to all of them good because it is a closed project , which will not be available to the Mugen community believe that there are no major problems .

about :

The King of Fighters Supreme , was designed as a complete King Of Fighters , with all the characters , but more balanced and fair as possible , it relies on the following systems :

Gameplay: 2002UM / XI / 96 / 98UM

That the whole can be summarized as : Bearing style 96 ' System of Special and maximum burst combo system with cancel A 2002-style , and loading style 96/97/98 .

Bowling style K.O.F 96 ' .

Overflow system K.O.F 2002 UM

Load the bar system.

Its gameplay is designed to be extremely balanced , but with a high likelihood of combos .
your system for easy access and high speed, makes sequences of buttons , pop style 2002 UM and cancel 's completely makes , fan so there is an endless array of combos , your system HP is designed for which several counter and breaks combos . He was completely adapted to the bearings and counter coups have taken advantage of their ability possible for the player to feel its lightness , and enjoy its speed and high dynamics .

Combo example.

Being a King of Fighters as complete as possible , however we need spriters Maker , so you can give a new life to the characters already forgotten eg : Miu Kurosaki Reiji Ogami , Jun Kagami , Moe Habana .

Miu and Jun.

But even needing a few adjustments to your sprites , they are in-game , and this thanks to the Fight Factory which helps us with the sizes of some sprites , our goal is that all the characters , stages , and effects they are standardized and ready for use .

Like any other game in the series King Of Fighters , this should contain beautiful portraits , screens winners and characteristic effects of the series as the famous red and white fabric to lose , and white screen when the team is defeated .
Your portraits should be unique and beautiful to see the creators , and their big potraits min should be beautiful and attractive to players .

Winner Screen.

Big Portrait XI.

Specialty Supreme: Understand , like all the king of fighters have their systems skills , and some special skills , the supreme king of fighters is no different . It will feature a unique skill system , known as skills Supremes . Understand that we will not take in any way special style 2002 UM , will add just the same for characters who do not.

Logo King of Fighters Supreme.

Supremes : These are skills that the cost of 5 bars of special , perform a skill with a boot 70-80 % hp , but for it to be executed , it is necessary to have less than 20 % of Hp and learn the correct sequence .

Extinctions : Skills that are usually pluck 50-60 % Hp opponents , and usually can only be used for combos .

Supremes # Skills : Generally they contain a beautiful animation and more time consuming than usual, but it is always effective in relation to damage and blows , no changes .

Extinctions # Skills : Skills are generally quick and very effective , with unique animations , but UPS may be the same , making the user lose your skill bar , but if used well , can be up to 3 follow-ups , depending on the course character.

This Screenpack was created especially for me by Hloader , one of the most popular creators Screenpack , good, do not know if you still operates in Mugen area , but if so , it will be an honor .

Remember , if meet other creators , spriters , programmers , designers and / or the like , please ask them to notify us .

Again , I ask you to spread this message in related forums creators , and all, thanks.

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdhgr57kKc

Site In progress : http://kofsupreme.tk/

Some sprite progress :

Select Screen :

~ ~ Destroyal

Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:29:06 pm by Destroyal
Re: The King of Fighters Supreme
#2  January 08, 2014, 07:28:51 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Being a King of Fighters as complete as possible , however we need spriters Maker , so you can give a new life to the characters already forgotten eg : Miu Kurosaki Reiji Ogami , Jun Kagami , Moe Habana .
They are not forgotten. SNK just lost the rights to the KOFEX characters...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#3  January 08, 2014, 08:23:56 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I'll give it a try if once there is some progress.
#4  January 08, 2014, 10:37:45 pm
    • Brazil
#5  January 09, 2014, 11:50:16 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
KOf Ex Characters....Wait I thought they belonged to them .
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:55:04 am by Segatron
#6  January 09, 2014, 03:53:15 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
New #7  January 09, 2014, 04:35:47 pm
SNKP does own the rights to the MI characters, so they could use them if they wanted to. Their presumed issues with Falcoon (combined with MI's characters not being popular with the SNK fanbase) is pretty much why we don't see them.

Even so, they sill have a better chance at returning than the SF:EX characters (although not by much).

Whoops I thought you all we're talking about MI. :P

Marvelous Entertainment owns the rights to those characters iirc. It was the in the middle of the SNK's issues. I guess SNKP never bothered to acquire the rights to them.
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:47:24 pm by Niitris