YesNoOk

Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!) (Read 148999 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, February 08, 2019, 05:30:28 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Out of these characters, what Dragon Ball character should I make next?

Beerus
Raditz
Android 18
Re: Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!)
#201  August 16, 2019, 08:25:30 am
    • Turkey
oh no,its really sad to hear you are having hard times.Go on and deal with your life problems first.You can come back if you ever Change your mind.If not,You'll be always best author of mugen for me.Ill never delete your chars as they are Just masterpieces.Also goddamn that Robber.Take care.
#202  August 16, 2019, 06:12:50 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
So, Mr.Attention whoring is threatening to leave mugen because it's no longer popular according to Google Trends.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#203  August 16, 2019, 07:00:18 pm
    • Turkey
#204  August 19, 2019, 10:06:45 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Yes, right now Mugen is dying, it's a truth and I have the same feeling.
In the other hands, like I was speaking with one of Razor's Discord, You can't really escape the Mugen. :)
So take a break and come back full power in a few months! ;)

I also believe, about trends that actually, when Ikemen Go + will be completed, things could change. A lot of talented people will be able to create things more advanced than what we can now and... It could put Hype again on this... Time will tell. ;)
#205  August 19, 2019, 11:15:05 am
    • Turkey
In the other hands, like I was speaking with one of Razor's Discord, You can't really escape the Mugen. :)

I also believe, about trends that actually, when Ikemen Go + will be completed, things could change. A lot of talented people will be able to create things more advanced than what we can now and... It could put Hype again on this... Time will tell. ;)

Its wery unlikely to mugen die.Because even if all authors had gone.Newcomers can use good chars to edit or use as templete to make a new chars.But idk if others make better engine than mugen that it is not using mugen resources.
#206  August 19, 2019, 11:21:18 am
    • USA
I know you'll hate this answer, but.. Just become a creator, you'll never have that thought cross your mind again.
#207  August 19, 2019, 11:42:25 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
So, Mr.Attention whoring is threatening to leave mugen because it's no longer popular according to Google Trends.
No need to be rude...
Are you kidding me? Not only he did that, but he lied about releasing Chi-Chi and updating Bardock/Broly on that same day. In fact, I also helped update Bardock for him since he couldn't back in June and I never got a single thank you from him. I even messaged DJMouF as I knew it would be wrong it's his character too and he was grateful for it. Who are you to call it rude when Mr. Ansatsuken is trying to brush me off just for helping him?
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#208  August 19, 2019, 12:55:34 pm
    • Turkey
HAHAHAHA,chill.I didnt knew the backstory.
#209  August 19, 2019, 01:10:05 pm
    • USA
#210  August 19, 2019, 09:44:59 pm
    • Turkey
You must be proud now as you told us.Well nice work.
#211  August 19, 2019, 10:44:40 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
There is nothing wrong with taking a break from mugen, I took like almost 5 years off last time I took a break. Mugen will survive.
#212  August 19, 2019, 11:00:56 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
There is nothing wrong with taking a break from mugen, I took like almost 5 years off last time I took a break. Mugen will survive.

All of this! Remember when I took 3 years off? Take care of yourself first

lui

#213  August 19, 2019, 11:25:33 pm
    • USA

I think the main issue isn't the fact he needs to take a break, it's that he keeps on repeating the same story about how MUGEN is basically ruining his life and overdramatizing the effects of it and other reasons instead of just saying he needs to help himself.

I've said time and time again that he should personally seek help himself, I don't think MUGEN is the issue but it's the same story each time he gives a reason for his breaks.

It always ends with "Mugen isn't worth the time guys" and then with some sort of message about how MUGEN is dying or something.

It got old a long time ago. Mr. A, if you need to step away, just do it, and do it for yourself. Don't do it for any other arbitrary reason. This is a hobby, but this also isn't your therapy. You should seek supports that can actually help you on the stuff you keep saying MUGEN is already doing to you.

Again, like I said before, i'm not saying these things to be mean whatsoever, I'm telling you straight up that you need to help yourself and stop forcing yourself to either create content or have MUGEN be the supposed root of your problem
#214  August 20, 2019, 07:42:28 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Alright, hi again MFG.
Had a lot of stuff to do irl, and so I couldn't release the char / updates in time, haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:

... Wow. I honestly didn't expect this thread to spiral into such a shitfest in a couple of days.
(And I'm talking about specific replies of course...)

Work on something big. You need a long term goal.
Thanks 2Dee.
Yes. I do indeed have a long term goal. Quite a bunch of them, honestly.
And I've been focusing on them more and more everyday. It's why I've stayed away from MUGEN for the past 2 months.
Tbh my next thread in the Releases section is probably gonna be my last, haha :mlol:

Please don't try to motivate Mr A into staying, it's actually really good of him to be taking a break like this and focus on life outside of mugen, from what I've read.

Proud of you Ansatsuken :)
Thank you Ethan.
Yeah, You know, I'd like to stay, but it's just not possible, haha :mlol:
(Or at least, it'd be unwise for an obsessive guy like me to do so).

My advice is: think of your health first, don't do something that you feel is not doing any good for you, and also, do things for yourself. MUGEN and MFG are not going anywhere, speaking for myself, I like your creations and I'm sure most people here also do, but you should make creations not for the others, make it because it makes you feel good. If you think isn't making you feel good then take a break, you can come back anytime, when you feel better. :)
Thanks DeathScythe.
Yeh. I've been taking care of my health lately. Glad to know you realize there are priorities in life. Unlike some spoiled fucks in here...

Anyway, yes, let Mr. Ansatsuken do whatever he wants, he used his free time to make MUGEN content, so, let him find another opportunity where he gets bored and has the motivation to come back. Free time should be treated as a free right after all.
Yeh. I may come back in the future if my health gets better (and if I get bored enough, haha).
Though, I don't think I'll ever make another char as "big" as Broly.
But rather something quick and simple.
Another "simple" character (like Q, or in this case, Chi-Chi).
Maybe a PotS-Styled MvC character? Venom would be a good idea, haha.
But idk. The chances of me coming back after I leave this time are pretty slim, but they're still there :mlol:

Real life things can get in the way, or you can just  have a lack of motivation, I had both goin on which is why igniz or sheng long aren't complete yet. We all understand its crucial to take breaks from time to time so you dont feel overwhelmed. After all this is just a hobby maybe spend less time a day on what u got goin on, make a screenpack or stage try something different within the realms of mugen.sorry to hear u got robbed tho ts sucks. Just take lil breaks here and there man
Thanks Prime SC.
Yeah. It's the first time I've been robbed irl, ever.
It fucking sucks. Although I didn't lose anything of value, my (now recovering) broken hand just makes regular life wayy WAYY complicated.

no ones rushing us to get these chars done
Boy, if only you knew, there ARE some fucking leeches out there...
Not that I'd try to appeal to them anyway :mlol:

Look Mr. A.
I know real life can such a pain in the butt to deal with it.
But you shouldn't be such a crybaby.
Oh right, because there's something wrong about letting the community know why I haven't released anything recently. Fucking Christ dude.

You've clearly never tried coding with a broken right hand, so fuck off.

oh no,its really sad to hear you are having hard times.Go on and deal with your life problems first.You can come back if you ever Change your mind.If not,You'll be always best author of mugen for me.Ill never delete your chars as they are Just masterpieces.Also goddamn that Robber.Take care.
Thank you Adnan. It means a lot.
Yeah, I may come back in the future. Though with Mugen's popularity constantly decreasing, it's very unlikely.
I mean the state of the community in 2 or 3 years from now is pretty... unpredictable :mlol:

Hah, funny how you completely ignore the part where I've been dealing with a fucking broken right hand and severely injuried right foot. Fucking moron.
I'm not "threatening" anyone, wtf. Mugen's recent lack of popularity is only a reason for me not to come back. Mathematecally, in 3 years from now, at least 70% of the community will be gone.
Except for a couple of creators, the new members, and... you, I guess.

It's a matter of time really. I don't personally want Mugen to die, but it's "death" (and by "death" I mean having less than 0.3% of the popularity it used to have) is inevitable...

No need to be rude...
Are you kidding me? Not only he did that, but he lied about releasing Chi-Chi and updating Bardock/Broly on that same day. In fact, I also helped update Bardock for him since he couldn't back in June and I never got a single thank you from him. I even messaged DJMouF as I knew it would be wrong it's his character too and he was grateful for it. Who are you to call it rude when Mr. Ansatsuken is trying to brush me off just for helping him?
Who are you? Who do you think you are?
Who the fuck do you think you are, calling me a LIAR for not releasing something in time due to having a broken right hand?!
So I didn't reply your message. Boo fucking hoo.
Who's trying to "brush you off"?
If I never answered you it's because I barely touched a PC at the time.
If I never gave you a "thank you" it's because I haven't even updated Bardock yet.

But you know what? Forget it.
I'd rather not use your "edited" version if it means giving credit to someone the likes of you.

Well, I was technically helping him in secret. So you wouldn't have known anyway.
You merely sent me a file I never touched.
I'll no longer consider using it anyway.

Yeah. No need to make a big deal out of it...

All of this! Remember when I took 3 years off? Take care of yourself first
Thanks R@CE.
Yeah. Taking care of oneself if the highest priority...

I think the main issue isn't the fact he needs to take a break, it's that he keeps on repeating the same story about how MUGEN is basically ruining his life and overdramatizing the effects of it and other reasons instead of just saying he needs to help himself.

I've said time and time again that he should personally seek help himself, I don't think MUGEN is the issue but it's the same story each time he gives a reason for his breaks.

It always ends with "Mugen isn't worth the time guys" and then with some sort of message about how MUGEN is dying or something.

It got old a long time ago. Mr. A, if you need to step away, just do it, and do it for yourself. Don't do it for any other arbitrary reason. This is a hobby, but this also isn't your therapy. You should seek supports that can actually help you on the stuff you keep saying MUGEN is already doing to you.

Again, like I said before, i'm not saying these things to be mean whatsoever, I'm telling you straight up that you need to help yourself and stop forcing yourself to either create content or have MUGEN be the supposed root of your problem
Yeah. Mugen is by no means the root of my problem.
We've been through this already. I haven't mentioned any "Mugen-related" health problems in a long time.
Every aspect of my life that was being "affected" for the constant, obsessive use of Mugen was only due to my obsessiveness and lack of self-control.
Though it doesn't really matter anymore. Since that's no longer an issue.

Anyway. Gotta go now...
Take care everyone.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#215  August 20, 2019, 09:15:07 pm
    • USA
IMO, not that I don't care.. You should keep your personal life personal. There is nothing that we tell you that you don't already know. I too have bad carpal tunnel/vision, though I make the choice everyday to do what I want to do regardless; same as you. You yourself are making that choice and I guarantee you will continue to that's why I'll say what I say as if you never brought it up as you'll continue when you feel like it.

There is a fine line.. Of people who care about you & not what you can do for them/vice verse. We all know this, even more so now. That is what mugen is and has always been, nothing to fret.

You love this stuff right? Obviously. A lot of the annoyance comes from things being as dead as they are(on forums), but doesn't mean that it has anything to do with you, nor do you have to rectify that. If possible, I'd suggest surrounding yourself around those that still have that same passion/drive. The interest in this stuff is farrrrrrrr from gone. I keep suggesting you to distract yourself basically so you won't be bothered by this.

Lastly.. You don't need a public forum or any social media for that matter to do what you want to do. Many of us are just talking to ourselves anyway on here. I'd hate for you to dig a hole for yourself as people will save stuff like this just to smite you later, gossip in those discords ha. You don't owe anyone anything, but not everyone is ungrateful.. A lot of these guys do appreciate what you do though they might not always say it. You know a fun thing you can do as a creator? Try YouTubing yourself, see what comes up. It should be more fun for you guys as you won't have rant/hate videos floating about lol. Continue to do you regardless, you don't need to publicly announce it, just come and go as you please.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#216  August 20, 2019, 11:32:43 pm
    • USA
No need to be rude...
Who the fuck do you think you are, calling me a LIAR for not releasing something in time due to having a broken right hand?!
So I didn't reply your message. Boo fucking hoo.
Who's trying to "brush you off"?
If I never answered you it's because I barely touched a PC at the time.
If I never gave you a "thank you" it's because I haven't even updated Bardock yet.

But you know what? Forget it.
I'd rather not use your "edited" version if it means giving credit to someone the likes of you.
Don't you remember? I'm the "feedback boy" that's been giving you that and others to help polish up their creations. Someone else did, but I ain't going to bring it up as it's none of your business and off subject. This isn't the first time you did. You said this back in April:
Anyway the next update is probably coming up in June or so...
If you never did, then why did you say it in the first place? Stop acting like a jerk just because you have depression. You've been repeating that in the last two months and it's starting to get old. I get it that have it and I'm sorry that you do. But you're just using it as a way to seek attention, that's where I draw the line. Boo fucking hoo? I'm not the one in pain with the broken right hand. I don't know what depression is really like, but if it's used for corrupting others and showing pity to them, that's something I don't want to have.

I sent that way before you got your broken right hand. I even asked after updating Broly and looks like you ignored that too and you clearly had access as I posted that right after it. Very well, but you just added more work and unneeded stress on to yourself. Good luck trying to fix all that with that injury. I'll congratulate you if you do.

Edit: As a matter of fact, don't even bother. I spoke with DJMouF and found out that Bardock originally belongs to him, not you. You are just simply the helper and any updates you made to him are deemed unofficial. It's good I messaged him too, at least he'll credit me for helping him out as I saved him the trouble.

Well, I was technically helping him in secret. So you wouldn't have known anyway.
You merely sent me a file I never touched.
I'll no longer consider using it anyway.
If you think my feedback is useless, then say it right in my face. I dare you.

Edit: Someday you'll realize how important good people like RagingRowen and【MFG】gui0007 will be in the M.U.G.E.N community once you're gone.
Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 07:55:25 am by SolidZone 26
#217  August 21, 2019, 07:53:17 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Fucking moron.
If you think my feedback is useless, then say it right in my face. I dare you.
Why don't we all try and tone things down, hmm? There's no need to get so heated about this stuff.

also
I'm not "threatening" anyone, wtf. Mugen's recent lack of popularity is only a reason for me not to come back. Mathematecally, in 3 years from now, at least 70% of the community will be gone.
Except for a couple of creators, the new members, and... you, I guess.
this is so silly and not how math works lol
#218  August 21, 2019, 08:40:34 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
alright. when i came back to this topic, some new comments are just going OFF-Topics, and i don't want to put some drama here, but i think you should Stop fighting.
#219  December 21, 2019, 08:54:25 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
BUMP

Just wanted to say:

You are a piece of trash for thinking you could get away with what you did, Ansatsuken. Any respect I had for you is gone.

If anyone has a problem with me speaking my mind, say it.
#220  December 21, 2019, 09:11:32 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
BUMP

Just wanted to say:

You are a piece of trash for thinking you could get away with what you did, Ansatsuken. Any respect I had for you is gone.

If anyone has a problem with me speaking my mind, say it.

well uhh.... he uhh... said some words in his latest video.

"My last release thread angered some manchild loser who's been moderating the forum for about 15 years, hahahaha.
The kind of people with no friends, who's mentally incapable of taking jokes, lel.
But it's alright. He wanted to ban me for a long time, and in the end, everyone won.
This ban means nothing though, I didn't want to continue making Mugen content in 2020+ anyway. After all, the Mugen fanbase is quite literally less than 1% of what it was 12 years ago.
(That's just ONE of the reasons why Chi-Chi was gonna be the last char I posted, but by no means the only one).

The real joke is that I didn't intend to get banned. Not today anyway.
I accidentally (and temporarily) left a certain file in the 1.0 version of Chi-Chi, which was the so-called "reason" for the ban.
(Despite the fact that last time someone posted a link to the char in MFG, which contained the same files, no one cared at all)."