Goodbye. (Read 30443 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, March 05, 2020, 09:31:55 pm
Share this topic:
Goodbye.
#1  March 05, 2020, 09:31:55 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
I am going to quit soon. But I'm not just quitting MUGEN, I'm also quitting LIFE. In more detail:
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife. (Read on for details on how you can prevent this tragedy)

Now, before you once again dismiss me as an attention-seeking troll, and proceed to make the day of my suicide a celebrated occasion, allow me to explain:
Spoiler: My "tragic backstory" if you will (click to see content)
I now humbly request your support and help. If you feel that I need help, I wish for you to be the one to help me, even if it just means pointing me to a good therapist. Remember, a little goes a long way. Even kind words will do. Please, I know you have it in you to help someone in need.

Peace
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
Re: Goodbye.
#2  March 05, 2020, 09:34:47 pm
    • USA
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Please call this number and get help. There's nothing in this world worth taking your own life over.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#3  March 05, 2020, 10:20:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4  March 05, 2020, 11:59:10 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
George, if you are reading this, shoot me a private message.
#5  March 06, 2020, 12:08:02 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
^ Same here, I don't know you, but if you ever want to talk, I'll be more than happy to listen.
#6  March 06, 2020, 01:49:44 am
    • USA
Agree with everything here. Please look into some form of therapy if this is the way you feel. It really does help to even just have someone to talk to that you know is listening and willing to help. Your life is worth something, no matter what you may feel at this moment.
#7  March 06, 2020, 02:17:17 am
  • Derivative is my shindig-ative
    • USA
    • https://www.instagram.com/djello6/
Hi there George, I usually lurk around on this forum looking at neat stuff, but seeing this I can't help but get a little sappy and I'm really sorry about that, along with this cheesy, long winded reply. From one person going through depression to another, I'd really like to open my heart to yours though and offer what support I can.

The most amazing and beautiful thing about life I find, is that no matter how horrendous some days turn out, I've always been able to experience out of nowhere, that sudden exhilarating sensation of "I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to feel this way again." sensation.

Some waitings take longer than others but it's so worth it, regardless. You always have the opportunity to strive towards that desired reality. Everyday you wake up and get out of bed is another chance to say f*ck you to the things that tie us down from being better and slowly growing beyond them. Please, PLEASE do not throw away that choice. As CozySquirtle said, Nothing is worth more than your life.

No matter how sh*tty things can get, the worst AND greatest fact of all, is that life always keeps going. Days where constant rejection hit hardest can become the past, while better more worthwhile moments can eventually come, if you let them.

It can begin with forming a close friendship with one of these users offering an open hand to connect with you and talk. It can begin with choosing to walk towards that number CozySquirtle left.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Please call this number and get help. There's nothing in this world worth taking your own life over.

Or, it can start with approaching one of your close family members/loved ones about this. Someone who cherishes you everyday, and wouldn't know what to do with themselves in the event of these actions. But the fact that you're asking for help and in some way or another, making a statement, reaching out on this forum, means you want to keep going. And that's all it takes to become better.

Thanks for bringing yourself to this point where you've made an active effort to change your surroundings. Thank you for making this post and reaching out. My messages are open and I am absolutely willing to listen. Please be patient with yourself and take into consideration every reply you're getting in this topic. I don't know you as well either, but I'm also completely open to talk. Maybe we can vibe on our favorite characters these Mugen creators have sunken their time and effort into. Or your favorite fighting games you like outside of Mugen, and what passions for gaming brought you here. Whatever the case, there are people like me and these other users here for you, and opening yourself up to connect with them, admitting there is a problem and seeking help wherever you can, is the first and most important step.

What you feel is absolutely valid and you are worth listening to/loving in this world. Don't give up and please be patient and kind to yourself bud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:21:16 am by Somecallme_Dee
#8  March 06, 2020, 03:34:39 am
  • Quack
It sounds like your in a lot of pain, and for that I'm sorry. I don't have any magical words or phrases to make it hurt less, but hopefully I can say something to give you hope. Depression sucks, and man does it suck the fun outta everything, but don't forget it IS a mental illness, and you't deserve to suffer because of it. Family tends to have a hard time believing it, especially when they don't see all the hurt you feel. Mine did the same when I first told them, it took a while for even just my ma to get it. It sucks, but it will get better, and when it does, you will be able to use this pain you've lived with to make yourself so much stronger.  One of the most intelligent and life-affirming things I've ever heard is that "We are the universe experiencing itself."  You got to be a part of the story of the Earth, and you are a unique human fucking bring that deserves to be happy. Please don't take your life, you only get one chance to live it, and there is so much joy left for you to feel.
Quack
#9  March 06, 2020, 05:32:12 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
No one starts off as the cool kid at school from the start.
We all learn and find things we can improve on.

You are special in your own right and be proud of it.
MUGEN is full of artistic, code-savy and creative elements that doing something that complex is something you can feel proud of.

We are all here for you kiddo.
Maybe not in person and sure we criticise each other a lot, but that's what makes this place a community.

Just look at all the people who are coming to your aid when you really need it.

Your life has meaning and this place is a great start to prove it.

I also hope you find the help you really need. Have a cheerful day. God bless.
#10  March 06, 2020, 07:32:08 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Lets face it bro.
The world is a mean ass place and its dog eat dog.
But it gives us what we NEED not want we want sometimes in a cryptic ass way.
And ive never met ya but i feel for ya bro.
Bit theres ways to make shit better you just gotta step back and breath for a moment.
If you need someone to talk to, pm me or come on our discord bro.
Stay strong and keep fightin
#11  March 06, 2020, 07:34:04 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Please don't do anything drastic. Your life is too important to just give up like that, I urge you to seek help. If money is an issue consider looking into free coaching courses that deal with depression. I was at my wit's end late last year (I don't want to get into it but a lot of bad things happened to me throughout 2019) and I found a program called "Bounce Back" that provided coaching over the phone and sent work books that taught you about various issues relating to anxiety/depression and how you can alter your thinking to combat them.

That was a local program in my area, but definitely look into what might be offered around you.
#12  March 06, 2020, 09:29:52 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
just don't give up George! we do care for you and your life, just please don't try to do things this Drastic! trust me, i had faced depression too, but i hang on to the support of those who really cared for somebody's life, you even gave me an advice back then. i really thank you for that, just please.

just PLEASE.

just PM me, like how Lui said (i'm sure he'll help you.). we can sort these things out.
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:36:20 am by Mushypepito123
#13  March 06, 2020, 11:02:04 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#14  March 06, 2020, 12:12:02 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I am going to quit soon. But I'm not just quitting MUGEN, I'm also quitting LIFE. In more detail:
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife

This isn't the time to be a grammar Nazi.

George, I don't know you but I'm seriously concerned for you. if you want, you cam PM me or Message me on discord (just PM me and ask me about it.) I love talking to new people and I'm sure we can be friends.

Please don't hurt yourself.
#15  March 06, 2020, 12:59:51 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
it's not being grammar nazi. just deciphering another attempt at trolling, proclaiming a supposedly very important date with a wrong year, suicide by stabbing with a knife really? that takes huge load of courage if one dare to stab himself to death with a knife he would be courageous enough to take on life

spoilered back story
turned out to be just vague story bullied as kid

and why here? why do the same people who ridiculed him previously turn side to be a suicide hotline

sorry for being cynical

I'm living depressed all my life, here sitting alone in empty house for 4 years, I hate it when it is used for attention seeking trolling

if you really have trouble George, go to your parents, to your teacher, don't ask for help from random people
#16  March 06, 2020, 01:09:29 pm
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
On March 11th, 2019, I plan to stab myself with a knife. (Read on for details on how you can prevent this tragedy)

Now, before you once again dismiss me as an attention-seeking troll, and proceed to make the day of my suicide a celebrated occasion, allow me to explain:

Reuben Kee was a Singaporean M.U.G.E.N creator. He passes away drowned in a boating accident. November 23rd, 2007.
Juan Carlos was a Spanish M.U.G.E.N creator who made tutorials for M.U.G.E.N. He fought and pass away due to cancer. May 28th, 2008

Before you do something stupid, think about your beloved mother or the poor soul who have to clean your mess ,be a nice human and buy her a bottle of chlorine and a pair of gauntlets because nobody need to suffer for a coward.
After a while you will be forgotten as the world keeps on turning for the living and the strong.

https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Blood-from-Walls

There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:22:16 pm by MangeX
#17  March 06, 2020, 01:43:52 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Please don't do it...your life is priceless.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#18  March 06, 2020, 01:45:39 pm
    • USA

Before you do something stupid, think about your beloved mother or the poor soul who have to clean your mess ,be a nice human and buy her a bottle of chlorine and a pair of gauntlets because nobody need to suffer for a coward.
After a while you will be forgotten as the world keeps on turning for the living and the strong.

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK!
This is so uncalled for! We're trying to prevent him from committing suicide and you're over here telling him to buy a bottle of chlorine for his mom?!? You just need to stay away from this topic. If you're going to be a complete ASSHOLE, do it someplace other than this topic, you fucking prick. 
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 01:49:46 pm by CozySquirtle
#19  March 06, 2020, 02:10:52 pm
the poor soul who have to clean your mess
my father passed away recently while in a bathroom. hygiene was the last thing that i thought about. so you may want to shut up, edgelord.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#20  March 06, 2020, 02:15:29 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Not gonna lie, that post about the whole chlorine thing is pretty disgusting to read.
How could you say something that horrific to someone going through a hard time in life?

I'm sorry if your life is always perfect but sometimes, people need more sympathy and empathy towards each other.

Something you clearly lack.