YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 1578153 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4821  September 15, 2022, 02:52:26 PM
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Dropped a pack and ended up getting Himiko to NP4 before even 1 Hajime. I'm literally contemplating if I should NP5 Himiko at this rate.

What's worse is that all the 4* Servants I got beforehand were all off banner and most of them were Sabers. 2 Lakshmibais (her in lore luck was spreading to me) and a Lancelot before getting Hajime in the final multi. I literally lost like 4 coin flips in a row... (still nothing compared to getting 4 off banner 5* Servants in a row while rolling for Ishtar and Chad Orion...)

#4822  September 17, 2022, 09:46:02 AM
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Saved up around 200 quartz and ended up getting Himiko to NP3 which is totally unintended since I also really wanted Vergil Hajime and got a grand total of 0 copies of him...

I'm suddenly not so M O T I V A T E D anymore....

All I wanted was CE's... on just 60 SQ, I got Clown Cheeks Himiko.

I'm glad I didn't get Saito, though. His materials are cancer and I already suffered from it in JP.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4823  September 27, 2022, 07:51:36 AM
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Couldn't get the last copy of the event CE to drop so I had to make do with a non MLB copy. Also wanted to stress test the new immortal team strat with Himiko (despite class disadvantage) and goddamn this is legit.

This only real problem with this CQ using this team is the beginning where I needed to take out Nobukatsu ASAP otherwise he would cause Nobu to NP spam like crazy where I couldn't get my NPs up in time (especially when she can NP twice in one turn if you take out Nobukatsu while she already has her NP ready). Once he's taken care of, it's really just downhill from there.