YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 993868 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#941  March 05, 2022, 10:56:31 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Only those that are listed for Rush Dungeons to get an increase in drops but it's minuscule at best and you would rather spend resources on FES stuff.

There are literally no useful Golds for Deimos Base.  Netmarble heavily nerfed Athena '98's Healing effect for this mode.

If you want to try Gold in other modes like Epic Quest and Relay Dungeon where Cost is a factor, then Iori '98, Kyo '98, Wonderland Athena, Wonderland Yuri, Lady Yashiro, Summer Chizuru, Halloween Kula, False Orochi is you are up for the Epic Quest Memory Grind, Chizuru '97, Mecha Goenitz also in Epic Quest, Vanessa '00, and Athena '98.

Also worth pointing out that 3PG Special Cards for FES+ can also work with Golds so even something like K' '99 can benefit from his SS 3PG card if you don't have SS K' onboard.

The best Golds are collabs that are never getting re-released.
Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 11:09:09 pm by Kirishima
#942  March 06, 2022, 12:00:37 am
    • USA
damn. Guess that loses my hopes of one day getting the SamSho characters haha. Well, its good to know that they atleast have a little bit of use in other areas
#943  March 09, 2022, 06:03:53 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/60194

Netmarble is holding a survey to see which FES+ unit gets the EX Change upgrade and don't be surprised if Kyo/Iori ends up the overall winner.

Partaking in it nets you rubies as well as being placed in a lottery for up to 1k rubies.
#944  March 09, 2022, 06:14:12 pm
They also have a FES version that could use a new round of upgrade, just like Orochi and Rugal. I wish Iori XIII was usable again... ;_; I loved his bleed damage but he fell off a cliff with the focus on pure CP score, and he could be super strong with the kind of upgrades we saw just now.  (of course, a 6* 3PG with a better animation would be more than enough) And third time's the charm for Kyo XIII ? They tried working him on several angles but he's not quite where they tried to put him.
(my first pick would be King though, love her and that Tornado Kick, I just don't get why they gave her darkness damage out of nowhere)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 06:23:20 pm by Byakko
#945  March 15, 2022, 11:17:32 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 11:21:21 am by Byakko
#946  March 15, 2022, 11:50:38 pm
Eff, Claw would have been a great Balance Bleed user that can be easily gained to A5 becoming the new White Gintoki in this meta that can somehow keep up with the FES+ spawns.

But hey, Norio Wakamoto interacting with The Undertaker at long last...? yaaayy

(my first pick would be King though, love her and that Tornado Kick, I just don't get why they gave her darkness damage out of nowhere)
Yea I dunno why as well, I mean Starlight is literally her thing and now Dark Ash is a thing.  Then we have Ryo gaining Ice Magic or Kim turning people into stones just because.

Chun-li is free but it will be her SF2 attire so good chance it'll be like Honoka in which you'll get another free SS Unit.

Also, Dice and World Drop fest happening to promote the hype gogogo
Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 12:03:25 am by Kirishima
#947  March 16, 2022, 09:46:42 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Chun-Li's here, people.
#948  March 16, 2022, 03:06:24 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/60344

For those who are gonna jump in or return but have Rank 150 or lower, on 3/23 the Welcome Back event will undergo a major overhaul replacing the old system where you previously get free Gold units.  Instead that will be repleaced with 5 FES units.

SS Kyo, Iori, Athena, and Mai can be crafted following the update and at the start of the SFV collab.
#949  March 16, 2022, 10:45:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#950  March 17, 2022, 01:24:04 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Damn them legs
#951  March 17, 2022, 10:26:16 pm
    • USA
Literally the exact same moves and combo strings. How lazy
#952  March 17, 2022, 11:33:23 pm
Basically similar to the DOA6 collab where we had 4 units but then Netmarble made alt costumes for them bringing to units to 8 to save up costs in models.

Even tho it's the same moves, the status aliments and speed is different.

Luke trailer.  Don't be surprised if he is SS tier.
Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 12:02:07 pm by Kirishima
#953  March 22, 2022, 11:36:50 am
    • Greece

Ryu!
#954  March 22, 2022, 12:01:10 pm
I liked how they added a VT2 to CA combo string for his 3PG.  Was really curious how they would handle that.
#955  March 23, 2022, 09:11:37 am
    • Greece

Bison!
#956  March 23, 2022, 09:49:16 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Lol, Igniz/Rugal's VA playing a different boss character in a KOF game.
#957  March 23, 2022, 10:27:59 am
  • Wandering....
#958  March 23, 2022, 01:55:59 pm
  • Was it something I said?

Full Trailer.
#959  March 23, 2022, 02:48:18 pm
Gouki just shows up and starts furiously beating the shit out of everybody lol
#960  March 23, 2022, 03:14:49 pm

Dev video that briefly highlights the details of this collab and how hands-on Capcom was involved in this.

First was a preview for the new Dream Match feature which includes ALL units including previous collabs since 2018 and current FES/FES+ units to be used in a separate mode.  In an attempt to bring balance, a majority of cores have been heavily toned down.  Cards will not be used but all units will have access to their 3PG/5PG Supers.  This feature will only be active until 4/18.

Next they review how the collab was formed and how we waited for over 20 years for Capcom/SNK to reunite.  To no one's surprise, Luke was heavily demanded by Capcom due to SF6 as well as Chun-Li being the sole female of the roster.  More dungeons have been confirmed that will be reviewed in a bit below.

Luke trailer.  Don't be surprised if he is SS tier.
:oops:

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/61795

Well colored me surprised because Luke is the ONLY SS class out of the rest with both Chun-Li being at their default SFV class.  Not that it's bad thing as you can use dimensional invites to boost them up.  Ryu however, despite being SFV class, receives the coveted Change Up feature that was for BS Omega Rugal and Orochi.  In other words, after you use Dimensional Invites or memories to get him to A5, you must then burn 3 more memories to further unlock his potential and get up to A7.

Ryu is Yellow Attack, Luke is Yellow Balance, and Alpha Chun-Li is Green Defense with SF2 Chun-Li as Blue Balance and will be given for free.

Week 1 banner will have Ryu, Luke, and Alpha Chun-Li while their card banners get a boost up for their 3PGs.  FES Akuma Set Cards will be gained via banner as Summer Chun-Li Set Cards available via Rush Dungeon rewards.  I like how one of their new Option Cards is titled "The Long Awaited Reunion".  Very nice.

Much like Marie Rose, SS Chizuru, and Sol Badguy, there will also be a coin feature being doing a variety of events in order to gain unique Option Cards.  These cards have renders from SFV as an interesting change of pace.

EDIT:

https://youtu.be/DAMJbxostqE?t=1684

Recent Korean livestream demonstrated these units and revealed the rest.

Akuma is also SFV class as Purple Attack and for some warped reason, M.Bison is SS and NOT BS, you know the boss of SFV is apparently a good guy.  He is Red Defense.  The DoT effects for the whole cast are as follows.

Ryu = Shock
Akuma = Burn
M.Bison = Darkness & Poison
Chun Li = Chill what
Luke = Starlight & Stun
Alpha Chun Li = Chill & Poison again what

Other than Ryu, SFV Chun-Li and Akuma will also receive the Change Up feature at least according to the livestream.
Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 04:20:35 pm by Kirishima