YesNoOk

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha_N) (Read 3921 times)

Started by ELECTR0, March 17, 2023, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha_N)
#1  March 17, 2023, 03:30:29 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Major features in this update are :

Team partners no longer use Power to summon. They still use 1000 Power for Hyper Team-Up attacks.
Added Kingpin to the game.
Sodom is now a playable character.
Jigsaw is now a playable character.
Added Castle Office stage.
Added Dino Forest stage.
Added Belgrave Square Labs stage.

All characters have been updated to resolve problems and some even have new moves. Sorry I didn't write down all of these tweaks. Enjoy!!

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha_N)
#2  April 13, 2023, 05:53:57 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I've yet to take the time to play it, but the little I've tested it, it feels a lot more dynamic than an older version I had tried. I'm sure I'll have a good time. Anyway, since I don't have anything to report yet, I'd like to at least suggest some subtle changes regarding the timer and lifebar names:

I edited some numbers from the timer font, so they will always be centered. If this interests you, here is the link to the files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/my0addslryq89c9/timeup.7z/file

I also fixed the timer priority:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I also suggest that the data files have their own subfolder, instead of occupying the root folder and replacing the original files. This is and old Elecbyte advice that I made sure to ignore until I started using IKEMEN and found out they were right about it all along. Even if you don't intend to switch engines now, you never know.
Keep rocking.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty