YesNoOk

KofXii-DayStadium (Beta) (Read 9250 times)

Started by HankVenture, February 19, 2010, 06:49:22 am
Share this topic:
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#21  February 19, 2010, 10:05:12 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
and Beppu's conversion looked like shit.

AZ

KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#22  February 19, 2010, 10:09:04 pm
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#23  February 19, 2010, 10:11:21 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#24  February 19, 2010, 10:11:47 pm
Stop posting. He clearly said he was adding more stuff your point meens shit.
Adding more stuff to the stage doesn't change a thing at this point. It was a lazy release made to try and put dibs on a stage that was already made for MUGEN. What doesn't mean shit is posts like your's and Sean's where it's a blatant troll and/or attack. I can't see into the future and see what he's adding so I'm replying to the content that was provided and I'm going to keep replying as much as I want to. Got a problem with it? Then fuck you.
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#25  February 19, 2010, 10:12:28 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Ah, so according to Hank Venture, we shouldn't use Cybaster's awesome stage tool because it does the work for us. So, good job wasting your time releasing that.  ::)
Anyway, now that Little Miss Prissy above me is done throwing her temper tantrum we can get down to the real point. The point I was making was that since he did literally no work whatsoever that it can't even be considered his release. He downloaded the image, ran it through the program, and then called it an alpha. He didn't add anything to it of his own whatsoever. No resize to better suit character size, no Photoshop/Gimp work, no animations, nothing. Literally zero work went into it. People are already well aware of what Cybaster's tool can do and saying that it's a demonstration showing what it can do isn't a valid excuse. If anything using it for just a static image is an improper demonstration. A proper application of the tool would be the Russia stage that was up here for a short time. The BG it's self was jigged using the tool and then other effects were brought in to enhance the stage. So yeah, it's a waste of time to release a static image that you did zero work on. Stop following my posts around and crying wolf every time I say something you don't like.

And? So what was the point of his post? And before he runs around trying to accuse me of eStalking him again, I posted this because his post was just as pointless as he perceives this stage release to be. Him beta testing it means he should have been expecting releases like this, and if he goes around making posts like this in every stage release like this in the future, he's going to be a busy, busy guy.
Oops, looks like she had more to say. If anyone's post was pointless it was your own. I was pointing out a huge fallacy in using the tool for only singular static images (especially from seasoned stage creators). Above all else Images that weren't edited in the slightest. Anyone who uses it for purposes like that aren't creators, and they sure as hell aren't contributing anything to the community. On top of that maybe someone will see my posts and think before using the tool as an end all be all for stage creating and put forth a little effort. I want to see people actually get better and use the tool for what it's meant. Not for bullshit releases like these.

Powerful, powerful stuff. Name calling, referring to me as female? Classy. Thanks for proving my point. Perhaps you should try being an adult sometimes, it does wonders. What point do you ever prove? Do you really think he's going to take it down or change it drastically because you think it's bullshit? Are you so deluded that you think you're making a valid or useful point by bashing someone for using a tool to do EXACTLY WHAT IT'S DESIGNED TO? Your attitude is vile and people like you are a poison to forums where we're all trying to become better creators through USEFUL, RESPECTFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, something you know nothing about. You can't give anyone feedback without lacing it with smarmy insults, like the smug waste of forum space that you are. Instead of calling me a girl and accusing me of "following your every post" just because I call you on your crap, why don't you stop posting said crap all over the place. It's not hard to "follow every post" when you post shit like this EVERYWHERE.

Can some mod come in here and clean this topic please? HankVenture's Wall-o-Texts (patent pending) are nice and all, but if I wanted to spend an hour reading someone's delusional ramblings I'd read Sarah Palin's book.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 10:15:47 pm by SeanAltly
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#26  February 19, 2010, 10:40:22 pm
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
you should try being an adult sometimes, it does wonders.

Apparently not. 
I replied to you in a calm manner and it seems you completely ignored my post. 

using a tool to do EXACTLY WHAT IT'S DESIGNED TO

I guess that proves it. 

You can't give anyone feedback without lacing it with smarmy insults

Really?  Because I see no insults here: 
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=112266.msg1062361#msg1062361

And I'm sure Cyabster was hoping for swarmy insults when he specifically asked me to send the tool to Hank for beta testing.  Not because Hank is a valuable source of feedback. 

PS : Please send the link and this message to HankVenture and MOTVN on PhantomG too please.
First of all, thanks for passing on the message. Hank already gave me some nice ideas to improve the program a little bit.
KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#27  February 19, 2010, 10:46:20 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I didn't ignore your post. I clearly replied to it.

And? So what was the point of his post? And before he runs around trying to accuse me of eStalking him again, I posted this because his post was just as pointless as he perceives this stage release to be. Him beta testing it means he should have been expecting releases like this, and if he goes around making posts like this in every stage release like this in the future, he's going to be a busy, busy guy.

Also, most of the posts I see from him are posts like this, so perhaps my hyperbole was uncalled for. I don't see every single one of his posts because I don't eStalk him like he thinks I do. I just happen to always come across posts like the ones he's posted here.

Hank CAN be a valuable source of feedback, when he's not being a jerk about it.

Download Last Bout now!

AZ

KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#28  February 19, 2010, 10:56:58 pm
You were replying to me not tamez

GT

KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#29  February 19, 2010, 11:11:00 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Ugh, more of this shit.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
Re: KofXii-DayStadium (Beta)
#30  February 19, 2010, 11:22:30 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Anyway, now that Little Miss Prissy above me is done throwing her temper tantrum we can get down to the real point. The point I was making was that since he did literally no work whatsoever that it can't even be considered his release. He downloaded the image, ran it through the program, and then called it an alpha. He didn't add anything to it of his own whatsoever
and?!

it makes your life difficult or what?!

is HIS release, since he used the program, even if it took him less than a minute, he upload it and announce it...

not to be rude... but I don't see the point of this...
we get something great from Cybaster and bash starts  :(
            Zorf Giudecca
#31  February 19, 2010, 11:29:48 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
So according to HankVenture, we are not allowed to use Cybaster tools?

HankVenture decides what we can and what we can't do? Since when?
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#32  February 19, 2010, 11:33:26 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
I see this topic like this...

I will take a pic, use the program and announced as "WHATEVER NAME STAGE by Cybaster" released!!

is that ok?
:P
            Zorf Giudecca

GT

#33  February 19, 2010, 11:33:41 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
No. Hank is saying that this was pointless to release because it didn't require that much work. (Or maybe I shouldn't be speaking for Hank) The tool isn't the problem, how it was used is.  :wacko:
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#34  February 19, 2010, 11:43:24 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
btw is cybaster tool available for download? where?  ;D
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#35  February 19, 2010, 11:44:27 pm
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LoL cute, I just read your report on me. Very brazen on your part to try and call me out on name calling when you do it all the time when I'm involved. Oh hell, what's that called again? Oh that's right! Being a hypocrite! The fact that I get to you that bad is astounding to me. Especially since I'm using the forum "EXACTLY WHAT IT'S DESIGNED" for. See what I did there? This place is a hub for releasing stages, characters, lifebars, screenpacks, pallets, exchanging of ideas, and etcetera. People post these things to hear back about what people think of said items. Good, bad, constructive, deconstructive. It all has a place. It's all feedback. I leave all levels of those types of feedback, however, people like to focus on the bad and deconstructive mostly because I'm very vocal about what I think. Especially when something is just god awful. I want to see people improve but they aren't going to improve when all they see is, "Nice stage dude! That's bad assed." or generic +1 comments.

You say that I'm a poison to this forum where "we're all trying to become better creators through USEFUL, RESPECTFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE feedback" but yet I hardly ever see that kind of feedback but from 3 posters each for stages and characters. Even then there has been a sever drop off of replies from them due to the heavy decline in quality being output. So from my perspective the real poison is the generic feedback that floods almost every release. The only reason why what I say looks so negative is because everyone is used to getting told that their stage is "THE BEST STAGE EVAR +1 :sugoi:" when it's clearly not true. Nothing I have said is remotely out of line. So if you want to keep acting like a crybaby over then go right on ahead.

Anyway, now that Little Miss Prissy above me is done throwing her temper tantrum we can get down to the real point. The point I was making was that since he did literally no work whatsoever that it can't even be considered his release. He downloaded the image, ran it through the program, and then called it an alpha. He didn't add anything to it of his own whatsoever
and?!

it makes your life difficult or what?!

is HIS release, since he used the program, even if it took him less than a minute, he upload it and announce it...

not to be rude... but I don't see the point of this...
we get something great from Cybaster and bash starts  :(
The reasoning was explained in detail. Long story short the tool is primarily meant to save time on preliminary stage work like jigsawing, indexing, zoffest, and the like for the main compositional piece of the background. Meaning more time can be devoted to more exceptional qualities of the stage. Something that takes hours to do now takes but a few minutes max. Think about it like this, the stage when jigsawed by the program makes about 8320 pieces. Indexing those one by one would take a long time. A VERY long time. The time saved can be spent on making animations for the stage, and coming up with maybe an idea or putting a twist on something to make it entirely your own. All he did was run it through the program and call it his. Even if he did something as remotely simple as inverting the image using any image tool and then ran it through, then maybe yeah, he could call it his then.

So according to HankVenture, we are not allowed to use Cybaster tools?

HankVenture decides what we can and what we can't do? Since when?
Look it's SeanAltly Jr.! ::) Anyway, I never said that. I said that it's an improper use of what the tool is really meant for and that the release was not a proper demonstration of it's uses. It's not meant to be a one stop shop for stage making.

I see this topic like this...

I will take a pic, use the program and announced as "WHATEVER NAME STAGE by Cybaster" released!!

is that ok?
:P
I would actually love it if you did that. LoL
#36  February 19, 2010, 11:49:38 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
yeah... I understand your point... I was thinking you were just flaming...
I agree with that... If Flamekyo has made more stages, and knows how to animate them, then he should make something better than that... that's true!!

but, not all the people know about it (like me) so in the beginning I think it was offensive

but no problem dude, I see your point!!  :sugoi:
            Zorf Giudecca
#37  February 20, 2010, 12:40:59 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I know what I should have done.
The program should have released the DEF and SFF files in a passworded RAR file. Then, the program would have linked to my PayPal account, and people would have had to send me 0.1$ to get the code to open the archive and access the files.

I'm sure I would have won 100$ per week by doing so. :sugoi:
#38  February 20, 2010, 12:54:04 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Hey look a french guy is trying to get rich with mugen!  >:(
#39  February 20, 2010, 02:25:58 am
  • Im a Newb
Two pudding pops for HankVenture.

Smh at people's lack of reading comprehension.

Can Tamez get a reply though?
#40  February 20, 2010, 02:31:21 am
hi trill cosby since you never post unless its something involving hankventure or motvn please use this chance to tell us about who you are+ youre life  ;D