YesNoOk

Poison Ivy (Read 4908 times)

Started by Harbinger, June 23, 2009, 03:11:22 am
Share this topic:
Poison Ivy
#1  June 23, 2009, 03:11:22 am
Name: Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison Ivy

Powers: Chlorokinesis, Enhanced Strength, Toxic Immunity, Toxikinesis, Pheromone Control

Originally she was a project started by .Batzarro. that was a spriteswap of Poison. I had always wanted to do an Ivy character and approached .Batzarro. for a team up. He showed me what he had done and I saw potential. I decided to revamp her so that she was no longer a sprite swap, that she uses many bases other than Poison (only the hair is now from her) and that she was made sexier.

.Batzarro. will be helping me with the new sprites to get her done faster. We aim to bring justice to this femme fatale of the Batman series.

(And before you ask, yes the first shot is a fake, my coding skills are still a tad basic but it is a proposed move)

Some of the sprites in these pics are a little old and have been updated somewhat, but at least it gives you a teaser of what is to come

Re: Poison Ivy
#2  June 23, 2009, 03:20:10 am
  • This... Dark... Berserker rage... !
I love sexy hoes female villains and I love plants. Something tells me I'ma like this  =]
Spoiler: LOADING SNIFFING GENERAL. . . PLEASE BE PATIENT. . . (click to see content)
#3  June 23, 2009, 04:12:46 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
nice work bro!!!  ;D

video please!  ;P
#4  June 23, 2009, 04:19:30 am
  • Kikou Shou
Wow, didnt know you updated it from when I last checked on IMT.  She looks much better.  Keep the light green skin.
#5  June 23, 2009, 04:47:12 pm
  • :3
    • www.lastfm.com/user/leftoverandy
Awesome work, I saw this on IMT it looks great ^_^
Good luck with your project.
#6  June 23, 2009, 08:09:40 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Those sprites look pretty nice.  I've always thought that Batman has best rogues gallery out of any comic hero, so it's always nice to see things like this.  Good luck on this project.
#7  June 23, 2009, 08:28:40 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
i like what i see  ;D

#8  June 25, 2009, 05:55:18 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
 :) What a wonderful char you are creating.
#9  June 25, 2009, 06:06:11 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
As long as it's better than the unholy pile of shit excuse for a Poison Ivy that's already out there. ;P
#10  June 25, 2009, 07:11:52 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Greener skin tone would bring here out more and to the orignial comics...looks great though!
#11  June 25, 2009, 07:27:48 pm
    • USA
Cool. We need better DC characters in Mugen