YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140218 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4481  March 25, 2021, 03:06:25 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I finally got Kama to NP5 after buying one more pack. I was incredibly livid at first since I got spooked by NP3 Nightingale (4th off banner 5* in a row), but then Kama came in back to back multis.

This was an emotional roller coaster and I don’t think I’ll be rolling on this game till at least Summer 4....
#4482  March 28, 2021, 12:42:32 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Next collab in JP is FGO Dancing All Night Waltz in the Moonlight with welfare being 4* Foreigner Mysterious Idol X. Collab will also include costumes for 12 Servants (Only Mash and Helena are currently confirmed to get a costume).

Lostbelt 6 is announced to be released in June.

No Tsukihime/Melty Blood collab yet. Game is dead to me...
#4483  March 28, 2021, 03:08:59 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
So basically...FGO is collaborating with...itself. I don't even think that's how collabs work.

Don't think...obey
#4484  March 28, 2021, 04:18:29 pm
Just sit and wait for the collab with FGO Arcade that will bring all the arcade-only Servants.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4485  March 31, 2021, 02:46:21 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Am I missing something with this event? Where is the Challenge Quest?
#4486  March 31, 2021, 08:12:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Challenge quest should have unlocked after daily reset. I only found out because of the updated news. I still haven't cleared the story because I decided to explore every nook and cranny before I took on the final boss.

After getting to the final floor and getting yeeted by Kiara back to the first floor, I have found out there are more stuff to explore before fighting the final boss again...

This is how my story ends.... forever stuck in the Ooku, never to escape.... I might as well embrace my fate as a Tokuagawa cause I'm never going to see the end of this event...

Holy shit this event is long if you try to explore everything even though you're encouraged to do so...
#4487  March 31, 2021, 08:43:45 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Looks like I just got the time wrong, it appears at 5pm my time instead of 1pm. Oops.
#4488  April 01, 2021, 09:33:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4489  April 01, 2021, 11:25:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Challenge quest should have unlocked after daily reset. I only found out because of the updated news. I still haven't cleared the story because I decided to explore every nook and cranny before I took on the final boss.

After getting to the final floor and getting yeeted by Kiara back to the first floor, I have found out there are more stuff to explore before fighting the final boss again...

This is how my story ends.... forever stuck in the Ooku, never to escape.... I might as well embrace my fate as a Tokuagawa cause I'm never going to see the end of this event...

Holy shit this event is long if you try to explore everything even though you're encouraged to do so...

Just collect enough cards until you can empty your Tokugawa gauge and then fight EZ mode Kama
#4490  April 02, 2021, 07:25:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4491  April 02, 2021, 09:01:58 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I was able to get NP2 Kama and then NP1 Ishtar so thank god I was able to get through that.
Still doing the Event story but I'm basically at the final stretch and should complete it by tomorrow...
*Sigh* now I need to farm double the QP for both Kama and Ishtar since I can easily 10/10/10 all of their skills since I have all of their mats in bulk.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4492  April 08, 2021, 10:57:37 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Guda Fest 3 rerun starts on the 12th.
#4493  April 09, 2021, 05:03:24 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Since all I wanted was Izou, I can safely skip that banner.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4494  April 09, 2021, 05:28:50 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
NP2 Okitan? Sign me the hell up.
#4495  April 17, 2021, 02:48:41 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Aww, fuck yeah. Not quite what I had in mind as a buff, but still very good news to wake up to. Between this and Vlad finally being buffed to parity with other servants, I am extremely pleased with this series of SQ.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4496  April 21, 2021, 07:47:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Replaying this event has made me realize how much I despise events which pad out their longevity by forcing you to equip CEs which boost the spawn rate of enemies....

This will probably be the first event I ever failed to complete cause I’m just tired of all the grinding...
#4497  April 21, 2021, 09:10:06 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Replaying this event has made me realize how much I despise events which pad out their longevity by forcing you to equip CEs which boost the spawn rate of enemies....

This will probably be the first event I ever failed to complete cause I’m just tired of all the grinding...

Forgot about SERAPH already? I'm at 87 missions already, but I will stop after getting the 5 copies of Ryoma since I want the RP's. I'm low on them.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4498  April 21, 2021, 09:39:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
SERAPH was at least bearable because the story was great.
#4499  April 23, 2021, 06:45:02 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4500  April 26, 2021, 03:44:49 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
FGO Dancing All Night collab is up in JP.

5* Caster Miss Crane

4* Foreigner Mysterious Idol X (Welfare)

All event costumes

Nitocris, MHXA, Medb, and Serenity also got buffs

No animation updates... this is the worst collab in the history of collabs maybe ever.