YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 743463 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#141  January 11, 2021, 01:39:24 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
shun'ei is genuinely the worst designed character in the series, and i actually liked sylvie's design a lot. they couldn't decide between a dated visual kei look or just aping the latest trends from games like persona when they designed him. the rolled up pant leg, the stupid little headphones, the tie, the dumb hands that look like wings. he's like a bad joke when you put him next to the designs of most of the cast.

kyo's issues seem to come from the fact their 3D modeling team possibly dont know how to age him, he looks like a cross between a full grown adult and a young child. its not as bad as his mannequin look from XIV, but still pretty bad looking.

mais arms strongly remind me of the "wacky inflatable tube man" joke from family guy
#142  January 11, 2021, 02:07:13 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
KOF isnt a joke, its pulling out its version 2, and KOF usuually does good job on it , like KOF 13(despite some dissapointments to how characters look).   Man you guys never satisfied with KYo.. Kyo is looking good, not that bad at all,.. About Shun'Ei. Hes cool, maybe headphones throwing you off? You guys dont know this but.. Im so excited for this game rightnow, and you should Be too

We know idiots like Byakko had originally unsupported KOF Max Impact so , anything that baffoon says  is literally just somewhat nonsense

On Kyo:
If you age Kyo, hes gonna look really lame, we dont want to see Kyo looking like an idiot

I can’t exactly take anything you say seriously if you’re gonna throw shade at someone else.

IMO Kyo looks kinda weird. IYO he doesn’t.

I’m skeptical on the game. You’re not.

I don’t think Byakko is an idiot he’s just another guy with an opinion.

KOF has been flawed in recent years. Ups and downs in each recent installment.

That’s all.
#143  January 11, 2021, 02:11:51 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Just give me Duck King and I'm fine.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#144  January 11, 2021, 02:49:11 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
What game did Duck King appeared last in? 11?
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#145  January 11, 2021, 03:03:40 am
    • USA
#146  January 11, 2021, 04:08:17 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I'm starting to think there is a trend with every KOF entry that has at least one obscure Fatal Fury rep added and then they go back to limbo until further notice.

Which means it's Micheal Max's time to save the world!
#147  January 11, 2021, 04:16:25 am
    • USA
shun'ei is genuinely the worst designed character in the series, and i actually liked sylvie's design a lot. they couldn't decide between a dated visual kei look or just aping the latest trends from games like persona when they designed him. the rolled up pant leg, the stupid little headphones, the tie, the dumb hands that look like wings. he's like a bad joke when you put him next to the designs of most of the cast.

kyo's issues seem to come from the fact their 3D modeling team possibly dont know how to age him, he looks like a cross between a full grown adult and a young child. its not as bad as his mannequin look from XIV, but still pretty bad looking.

mais arms strongly remind me of the "wacky inflatable tube man" joke from family guy
Shun Ei, is a pick among alot, definitly not the worst bro, its somebody else that was in Kof 12 and 13.. Looking all gay, oh who was that?  Wore red
#148  January 11, 2021, 04:24:18 am
    • USA
I'm starting to think there is a trend with every KOF entry that has at least one obscure Fatal Fury rep added and then they go back to limbo until further notice.

Tung has been seen in both KOF XI and XIV. Also, we almost got obscure AOF dudes in XIV as well, and while Tung and Duck were in the Real Bout series, Hwa Jai and Richard Meyer were only in the original. I think Li is too recurring in KOF to really count for this. I'm personally hoping on someone outside of FF1, like Tsugumi Sendoh,  Axel Hawk, or Bob Wilson.  For AOF, I want to see Lenny come back.
#149  January 11, 2021, 04:26:21 am
    • USA
Shun Ei, is a pick among alot, definitly not the worst bro, its somebody else that was in Kof 12 and 13.. Looking all gay, oh who was that?  Wore red

Ash, IMO, looked fine in XII and XIII.

Also I hope you didn't just use gay as an insult lol
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:32:11 am by 087-B
#150  January 11, 2021, 04:32:20 am
#151  January 11, 2021, 04:37:14 am
    • USA
Yea yea Ash, my god man we only had jokes on his ugly ass, everytime somebody used him we made sure to beat his ass..  we had a  great Takuma player for 13, but yea dont worry it aint gonna hurt no one, no animals were hurt in the process
#152  January 11, 2021, 04:39:34 am
    • Brazil
Would you like to explain what exactly is wrong with looking gay?
#153  January 11, 2021, 04:48:40 am
Ash always had a smug look and an impossible trial set that makes you want to rain down vengence on his existence.

On that note, I can't even use that guy right without dropping combos during MAX because of his command moves and the ABCD stuff.  Why was he made to be impossible for us casual hands?
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:53:30 am by Kirishima
#154  January 11, 2021, 04:49:14 am
  • teakettle
    • USA
yeah aint nothing wrong with that
#155  January 11, 2021, 05:42:17 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Nice 3 count bount cameos

Also a better look on how everything look during gameplay
Michael Max is also a bg character on the beach stage
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 05:46:15 am by GTOAkira
#156  January 11, 2021, 05:52:50 am
    • USA
Regardless of criticisms against the art style, I think we can all agree Benimaru continues to be stylin'

Even at this angle he's amazing
#157  January 11, 2021, 05:57:46 am
I'm more surprised at how Shun'ei's appearance had little to no change despite years of criticism yet they give Benimaru a nice new outfit.
#158  January 11, 2021, 07:17:35 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#159  January 11, 2021, 08:06:15 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA

It's funny considering Michael Max's song made it to Smash Ultimate somehow lol.
#160  January 11, 2021, 09:58:11 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.