YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1221436 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#1281  November 05, 2019, 04:47:52 pm
Thanks for the quick response. I assume it's on the list to be fixed eventually then?
#1282  November 05, 2019, 06:17:12 pm
If legacy is ported to Ikemen I don't mind switching.
You guys are doing bits. good job.
#1283  November 05, 2019, 07:38:28 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Thanks for the quick response. I assume it's on the list to be fixed eventually then?
Yeah, once I found how in the world does the netplay/replay assign inputs.

If legacy is ported to Ikemen I don't mind switching.
You guys are doing bits. good job.
Is in a zip in the previous page, but it still have some glitches.

So um about mugen legacy.
It seems that the problem with the team menu display is that the selected menu option is not always in front.
I think it needs a draw order change, in the engine side.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1284  November 06, 2019, 03:36:48 am
    • Egypt
What about the sound issues. I tried to copy everything as you did but the resolution was messed when it started. I'll download the one you posted.
#1285  November 06, 2019, 05:30:39 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
A yeah that because the sound volume is set to default to 255% yeah. It's sounds bad because of too much artificial amplification.
You have to edit it to set it to 100%.

Also about the resolution you actually have to set up a widescreen resolution for widescreen screenpacks.
#1286  November 10, 2019, 08:05:49 pm
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
Ok, I dont know why Mugen would actually works with PALFX time = 1, it is like telling Mugen the PALFX effect will only last 1 tick.  Changing the parameter value to time = -1 will fix the yellow glow not appearing over characters

[State a]
type = palfx
triggerall = (gethitvar(chainid)%10000)/1000 != [1,9]
triggerall = var(20) > 0
trigger1 = gametime % 14 = 4
trigger2 = gametime % 14 = 10
time = -1
add = 48,48,0
color = 226
ignorehitpause = 1

This fixed all the "glows" on the game including Chris  236 AC and Kensou 236236 E(That KOF XI special when he charges the energy dragoon on his body).

One question Gacel, it would be easy or hard to implement some sort of "quick rematch"? I mean some way to choose to start the fight again with the same characters instead of going to the character select screen?
#1287  November 10, 2019, 08:43:33 pm
    • Turkey
Quick rematch exist in ikemen.Also it exist on mugen.
#1288  November 10, 2019, 11:41:50 pm
Sorry, I have played plenty of mugen full games and I cant recall a single one who had this function enabled. I havent touch Ikemen good enough to know if there is hidden function there.
Im not speaking of using debug keys, I want a proper menu option that allows the player to quick rematch without going to the keyboard.
I would appreciate next time a more elaborated answer than "oh it is there".  You arent talking to a newbie.
#1289  November 13, 2019, 05:51:09 am
  • The need situation makes the man
    • Mexico
    • www.facebook.com/mike.funkyman
Hello, I was busy on these days, but I find two things that can be useful, instead of using fluidsynth I was thinking on Tinysoundfont, all the midi synth With soundfont, even it have GOLANG BINDINGS, si is more even usable, but about midi messages I don't know how to use it
#1290  November 13, 2019, 05:24:48 pm
  • Ace of Aces
    • USA
I've tested this and its an awesome alternative to MUGEN. However, I still don't know how to do online with it though.
#1291  November 14, 2019, 07:01:21 am
I've tested this and its an awesome alternative to MUGEN. However, I still don't know how to do online with it though.

When you go to network you are being asked if you want to host or to connect . If you host, you need to share your IP number with your friend so he can select connect, then he needs to input the IP number you shared with him.
In you are connecting you need to ask your friend his IP and select "Connect".

Two things are important, you need 7500 port open on both routers I think and the same Ikemen build, I mean, same characters, same stages. The best way is if you make your own custom Ikemen with characters you like and share it with your friend or friends by gdrive, mega or any other file hosting service, neither them or you should make changes on stages or characters after sharing because it could cause a desync.

Good luck.
#1292  November 14, 2019, 12:12:20 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
You only need that port open if you (the host) want to port forward; the peer does not need to open that port, and if you use a VLAN/lanbridger like Hamachi, you don't need to open the port at all.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#1293  November 14, 2019, 09:29:15 pm
    • Mexico

someone will know how I can put a screenpack to the Ikemen-Plus-0.3
#1294  November 18, 2019, 08:21:37 pm
    • Russia
    • farengeit-mugen.blogspot.com
Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:27:11 pm by Farengeit
#1295  November 18, 2019, 10:58:27 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Ok, I dont know why Mugen would actually works with PALFX time = 1, it is like telling Mugen the PALFX effect will only last 1 tick.  Changing the parameter value to time = -1 will fix the yellow glow not appearing over characters

[State a]
type = palfx
triggerall = (gethitvar(chainid)%10000)/1000 != [1,9]
triggerall = var(20) > 0
trigger1 = gametime % 14 = 4
trigger2 = gametime % 14 = 10
time = -1
add = 48,48,0
color = 226
ignorehitpause = 1

This fixed all the "glows" on the game including Chris  236 AC and Kensou 236236 E(That KOF XI special when he charges the energy dragoon on his body).

One question Gacel, it would be easy or hard to implement some sort of "quick rematch"? I mean some way to choose to start the fight again with the same characters instead of going to the character select screen?

It could be in the win screen?
If yes, I think it only would require lua code.

Hello, I was busy on these days, but I find two things that can be useful, instead of using fluidsynth I was thinking on Tinysoundfont, a complete midi synth with soundfont, even it have GOLANG BINDINGS, yes is more even usable, but about midi messages I don't know how to use it.

Nice hearing from you again Mike.

someone will know how I can put a screenpack to the Ikemen-Plus-0.3

This is the Ikemen GO tread, please post question related to Ikemen Plus in the Ikemen Plus tread.

I found a small problem with explods - they are not destroyed at the end of the animation. There is no such problem in mugen.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Character - Shiki Tohno by rajaaboy - http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3m893wqqy547cd/Shiki_Tohno.rar/file

I'll look into it.

----------------------
Also another update:
Gacel changes:
- Fixed TTF blending . (It should fix font display on screenpacks like MTHD)
- Improved the screenpacks parser, now it should load more screenpacks AS-IS.
- Added AiLevelF.
- Fixed hidden flag on Chars.
Neatunsou changes:
- Fixed not being able to read some SFFv2.00 portrait.
- Fixed const240p, const480p and const720p.
- Fixed references to second and subsequent characters in enemynear.
- Fixed so that palfx can not be used when helper ownpal is 0.

So um some of you may know that the dificulty setting on Ikemen GO could use a float value like 6.23, but AiLevel still returned a integer (Compatibility reason) so I added AiLevelF that returns the full float value

It seems that Neatunsou has completed the task of making a full documentation of ZZS.
https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/wiki/ZSS
I'll will be translating it this week. (I hope)
Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:56:14 pm by Gacel
#1296  November 20, 2019, 07:53:09 am

It could be in the win screen?
If yes, I think it only would require lua code.

It could be exactly while the winner does his winning stance, even not allowing the game going to the win screen if the player doesnt select an option.

I havent seen any Mugen game that send you exactly to the first round with the same characters(team mode) so I think this could be more engine related, just guessing.

#1297  November 23, 2019, 06:43:39 pm
Is there a limit to how many chars and stages you can add? I have about 350 chars and 130 stages the game wont load with all but i deleted a few and it boots up
#1298  November 23, 2019, 08:38:44 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Maybe it overloads for the sheer amount of char sprite data loaded.
Enable quick load in these cases.
#1299  November 23, 2019, 09:17:25 pm
Ok ill give it a try

Edit: thanks that worked but now my big portraits don't show on select screen
Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 10:26:54 pm by diablo2388
#1300  November 24, 2019, 02:21:27 am
    • USA
Hey, been using the builds from appveyor for a while and basically dragging and dropping the mugen games I play (HyperDBZ and SFO mostly, if anyone knows of any quality full projects let me know) and sometime in a recent update ikemen stopped receiving inputs from controllers.
 I tried my Brooks fighting board in PS3, PS4 and switch mode, and then took my joystick apart and tried a generic arcade board I have and it didn't work either.
In all cases I can enter the buttons in the joystick config menu and the engine receives the button but when I save and restart the engine the buttons have no affect and only keyboard can get around the menu and move in game play.
When I get home I'll post some screenshots of screenpack specific issues with hyper dbz where u can't tell where you are on the main menu I think it's a font issue.