YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1578466 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#821  February 13, 2014, 11:01:25 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
LITTLE MAC CONFIRMED FOR SMASH
#822  February 13, 2014, 11:03:17 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
TOGETHER WITH KING HIPPO!!!!

edit; oops, thought you were joking

(King Hippo would still be cool)
Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:07:00 pm by Bad News GBK
#823  February 13, 2014, 11:09:52 pm
kirby 3ds finally has a release date for america and it is may 2
#824  February 14, 2014, 12:05:28 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
All in all a damn lackluster Nintendi Direct. Their decision to bring gba games to the wiiU but not the 3DS sounds really bad to me.

Little Mac is a nice new character for Smash, Mario Kart 8 looks cool but not that much more fun than Sonic + Sega Allstars Transformed.
#825  February 14, 2014, 12:14:50 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
All in all a damn lackluster Nintendi Direct. Their decision to bring gba games to the wiiU but not the 3DS sounds really bad to me.

Little Mac is a nice new character for Smash, Mario Kart 8 looks cool but not that much more fun than Sonic + Sega Allstars Transformed.

Do you have an Ambassador 3DS? If you did, you'd know why Nintendo is hesitant to release GBA VC games on the 3DS.
#826  February 14, 2014, 12:48:39 am
I don't and I would still like for you to explain further.

DMK

#827  February 14, 2014, 01:04:29 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
The GBA VC games were given to only early adopters of the 3DS when it was at full price, they don't want to spit in their face I assume but thats stupid considering how long they have had it and that having them on the library to pick from wouldn't hurt.
#828  February 14, 2014, 01:19:45 am
they could also add games not part of the ambassador program. the gba had more than 10 games.

Posted: February 14, 2014, 01:59:45 am
that said it's not exactly news that the way the vc has been handled has been a massive waste of potential and there's no sign of this changing at all. games are few, released sluggishly and too expensive. cross-buy should also be a thing at this point
#829  February 14, 2014, 03:41:27 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The people that bought the first 3DS batch are a small minority of the current userbase.

And they have had it for so long those games must be gathering virtual dust.

And Nintendo would probably charge more or less the same for the 10 individual games as the cost gap between pre-price cut 3DS and post price.
#830  February 14, 2014, 02:41:00 pm
New Super Smash character looks good but, still a little out of place to me. His intro reminded me of Rocky a little there. Kirby and Yoshi's Island games are great. Those platformers are never getting old. I like it and it's very enjoyable.
#831  February 14, 2014, 02:49:08 pm
#832  February 14, 2014, 02:52:30 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Baraka from Mortal Kombat would look a bit out- of the -world (hurrhurr..you see what i did there?) in Super Smash Bros maybe, but Little Mac there from one of the oldest Nintendo series of them all for sure not :-)
#833  February 14, 2014, 03:08:45 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
New Super Smash character looks good but, still a little out of place to me. His intro reminded me of Rocky a little there. Kirby and Yoshi's Island games are great. Those platformers are never getting old. I like it and it's very enjoyable.

Yeah not like Punch-Out is a long standing Nintendo name from the NES days or anything.

Not like Punch Out on the Wii was a good seller and popular and relevant enough to represent in this game.

Next time read your posts before you make yourself look stupid.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#834  February 14, 2014, 03:19:31 pm
I know Little Mac being a Nintendo character. Did i say he doesn't fit in game? I said, HE LOOKS OUT OF PLACE! It must be his design wich makes him look like that.
#835  February 14, 2014, 03:21:31 pm
how can his design look out of place in a game with a tiny ass villager, a megaman, a completely white wii fit trainer, an intergalactic bounty hunter, two plumbers, pokemen, whatever link is, kirby, a penguin with a massive hammer, a tiara wearing prince,
#836  February 14, 2014, 03:22:57 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I know Little Mac being a Nintendo character. Did i say he doesn't fit in game? I said, HE LOOKS OUT OF PLACE! It must be his design wich makes him look like that.

His design including bright green gloves and trunks and super short statue and being able to turn into the motherfucking Hulk make him look out of place.

Yeah sure keep telling yourself that so they'll listen and put mewtwo or whoever in there
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#837  February 14, 2014, 03:27:29 pm
Super Smash has more small childish looking characters. Yes, it is a smash game and adding them isn't a problem. Not counting chars like Samus and Link. little Mac fits with them, it's my comment man. I am not saying this for Mewtwo or whatever. Do i have to like it for you? What the heck is your damn problem. The concept and design looks more realistic than any other in there. I don't say it's bad, it just looks way to realistic compared to all others.
#838  February 14, 2014, 03:32:35 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Capt. Falcon and Solid Snake.
#839  February 14, 2014, 03:34:12 pm
And Link, and Zelda, and Ganondorf, and Marth, and Pit, and Roy, and...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#840  February 14, 2014, 03:46:21 pm
This is what i wrote:
Not counting chars like Samus and Link.
So you can count Roy, Zelda, Marth, Pit, Capt. Falcon and Solid Snake with them as the good and realistic looking ones. I know it's a Nintendo game alright.

Capt. Falcon and Solid Snake.

And Link, and Zelda, and Ganondorf, and Marth, and Pit, and Roy, and...

Go on and make a big deal of everything as usual. I was judging by his design. My comment was:

New Super Smash character looks good but, still a little out of place to me.