YesNoOk

Hmph!! Pocket Ukyo Tachibana has been released!! (Read 11069 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 11, 2020, 05:36:11 am
Share this topic:
Hmph!! Pocket Ukyo Tachibana has been released!!
#1  September 11, 2020, 05:36:11 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

One of my side-projects apart of Bad Mr. Frosty has been finished. Inspired by various things (my love for the series and the Neo Geo Pocket, the NGP collection I made on MFFA, the re-release of their games on Nintendo Switch, the lack of chars from this game, etc.), I decided to make some chars from this beautiful handheld console from SNK, starting with Ukyo Tachibana from Samurai Shodown! games, which technically is the second one after Slayer's Kazuki, but that char can't be found since ages, so this could be the first for all of you...

Loyal to the games themselves, I made a simplified version of Ukyo, based on his Slash Mode with most of his signature moves plus the voice and sounds from Neo Geo games of the series. I loved the result and I hope to make another char from these games soon, I'm very tempted to make Taizan Morozumi (the painter-fighter from SS64-2) as the next one...

Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)
I hope you like it, I put much love on this char since Ukyo is one of my favourite characters of the series, so I hope to make him justice as he deserves...
As a side note, I cosplayed him before, so I know him very well =P

Blood! How revolting
Chars -> Classics

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X