#221  October 10, 2018, 04:09:35 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 04:16:06 am by yaret
Re: Soulcalibur VI
#222  October 10, 2018, 04:15:06 am
    • Brazil
Honestly, the real thing holding me back from the CaS was the fact that in 4 and 5 is that they allowed their (and, well, everyone in general) is the armor breaking. It was such a blow to the stomach every time the King of All Cosmos lost basically everything, and took what made him special. At least hoping that will have the option to toggle it on or off.
Yeah, in SC5, I made Algol's son from SC4 as a CaS, and when his armor broke, all that remained was the loincloth. I don't mind seeing a nice ass, but its really embarassing when someone enters my room and sees him like that. I think it should be optional, like, you select which parts stay and which go (except for underclothes, of course), that way everyone can make the armor break as discreet or exaggerated as they want.

Dunno if it helps, but I noticed that with the taki  costume that the normal and the broken version are separate in the CAS.
I like that, torn clothes and broken armor can make a lot of difference in a CaS design, like a barbarian or a wanderer.

CAS characters use another character's entire moveset.

thats bad we wont be able to make a broken character to use offline.
It was always like that, actually.
#223  October 10, 2018, 05:29:45 pm
    • Dominica

This game will be my second soul Calibur since Dreamcast :) but watching all the characters in game, I´ve seen soulCalibur has not changed a lot since dreamcast.  Would you pay 60 dollars for this game? or would you wait for it until sales? you know with DLC included.
Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:38:39 pm by yaret
#224  October 10, 2018, 06:38:37 pm
    • Brazil

This game will be my second soul Calibur since Dreamcast :) but watching all the characters in game, I´ve seen soulCalibur has not changed a lot since dreamcast.  Would you pay 60 dollars for this game? or would you wait for it until sales? you know with DLC included.
I assure you, it DID change a lot, but yes, I would pay 60 dollars for it, seems like its worth it.
#225  October 10, 2018, 06:54:10 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Other than the several new characters introduced, the fact that there's supers now, that they turned Soul Charge into an install, stages aren't as simplistic as they were before, that you can make a custom character using another character's moves among other things, SC hasn't changed much since SC1.
#226  October 14, 2018, 08:26:24 am
    • Dominica
Final roster without DLC.

11.5Gb. final built on pc
#227  October 14, 2018, 02:39:12 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Their is five dlc characters if you count the middle section hopefully. I still think the game needs another new character in the main roster.
#228  October 14, 2018, 03:16:58 pm
    • Dominica
#229  October 14, 2018, 07:41:19 pm
    • Brazil
Wait, is this seriously the final roster? Are they just gonna leave the gap between Cervantes and the randomselect blank? Or is that Tira's place? Its an eyesore nonetheless.
#230  October 14, 2018, 11:50:26 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Wait, is this seriously the final roster? Are they just gonna leave the gap between Cervantes and the randomselect blank? Or is that Tira's place? Its an eyesore nonetheless.

It is probably DLC characters' slot. We will see once the game releases.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#231  October 14, 2018, 11:56:10 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I think that's is where Tira is going. It would make sense.

Anyway, my wish for those last three DLC slots are...

-Hwang or Yunsung (It feels odd to not see either Korean fighter in the main roster while Seung Mina is there already)
-Edge Master/Charade/Olcadan (The series is known for the mimic fighter. I know that V really made it overblown with mimics... it's high time to reel that back in with just one)
-Hilde (At least throw a bone to the fans of this character. Not to mention that it would be nice to see her in the new timeline before her actual arrival in the series during the old timeline. BTW, I know people want Amy... but, my problem is simple: What makes her any different the Raphael?)
#232  October 15, 2018, 01:17:33 am
    • Dominica

arent you happy now? why? because you told me this game worth 60 dollars for sure. and yes this is the final built accoring to a reviewer who has the game on pc.

Im happy with this game because I havent played soulcalibur sence Dreamcast but if I werent played the lastes games, I wouldnt be so happy. because this game looks as it should´ve been soulcalibur 5 on gameplay.
Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:57:00 am by yaret
#233  October 15, 2018, 06:36:38 pm
    • Germany
Is it Possible that some empty space is for unlockable characters? Lizardman with his Axe and Shield Moveset is an Enemy in the Singelplayer modes, so it could be possible that he and maybe some others are unlockable characters, and there are also some Rumors about Cassandra and Amy, but I don't know much about that.
#234  October 15, 2018, 10:21:19 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
#235  October 16, 2018, 03:47:19 am
    • Brazil

arent you happy now? why? because you told me this game worth 60 dollars for sure. and yes this is the final built accoring to a reviewer who has the game on pc.

Im happy with this game because I havent played soulcalibur sence Dreamcast but if I werent played the lastes games, I wouldnt be so happy. because this game looks as it should´ve been soulcalibur 5 on gameplay.
Calm your tits, darling, I literally just mentioned one missing slot.

Is it Possible that some empty space is for unlockable characters? Lizardman with his Axe and Shield Moveset is an Enemy in the Singelplayer modes, so it could be possible that he and maybe some others are unlockable characters, and there are also some Rumors about Cassandra and Amy, but I don't know much about that.
Which rumors are those about Cassandra and Amy?
#236  October 16, 2018, 11:35:00 am
    • Germany
Which rumors are those about Cassandra and Amy?

They appear in story Mode (With new Artwork design in Storydialog) but not as Enemys so far, but since the devs made complete new Designs for the characters, some people belief because of that, that both characters are unlockable or planned as DLC.

lui

#237  October 16, 2018, 12:04:55 pm
    • USA
Makes sense to have em as dlc

This game roster wise is basically SC1 with some III and new characters thrown in the mix, 2 and IV characters coming later on sounds fine to me
#238  October 16, 2018, 03:15:26 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, its just like Walruslui said. From what I remember, they said in interviews that the game will be mostly SC1 story, with some SE and SC2 added. Since SC2 happens in the same year as SC3 and SC4 (surprising, I know), then pretty much anyone until SC4 can appear. And since Cassandra and Amy are closely associated with Sophitia and Raphael respectively (in addition to being fairly popular), it would make sense for them to become DLC.
#239  October 19, 2018, 01:24:59 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Today is the day. Soul Calibur VI should be out today.

Who's getting it today?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#240  October 19, 2018, 04:35:07 pm
    • Dominica
Today is the day. Soul Calibur VI should be out today.

Who's getting it today?
I was playing yesterday, random matches on internet and Arcade mode on very hard mode and I can tell you this game is pretty good and the creation mode is in another level. I was seeing skin characters  people have made for 15 minutes. and the best thing is :you can take them.
I havent played this game since dreamcast and you know I  was lost on combos and attacks. but the gameplay is easier than I remembered 
I loved Talim because I see her gameplay really fun for a beginner like me. and also it can be played by the keyboard. I found easier to play with the keyboard than controller pad.

The fights are more crazy than SFV or Tekken thats the way I like fighting games. :coollove: a lot of moves, a lot of combos possibilities and good supers. everything in 11.5gb  :hyo:
Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:51:17 pm by yaret