#244  October 19, 2018, 09:57:42 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Re: Soulcalibur VI
#245  October 19, 2018, 10:32:31 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ah, that's pretty cool. I saw a nsfw taki CAS, it was weird. it was kind of like the senran kagura nsfw cas.
#246  October 19, 2018, 10:48:23 pm
    • Germany
So played today, sadly the Lizardman with the Axe and Shield in Story mode is just a CAS Lizardmam, I'm still try to find out how to unlock Axe and Shield for your own CAS, if that is even possible.
#247  October 20, 2018, 01:16:50 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
#248  October 20, 2018, 05:17:57 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#249  October 20, 2018, 06:26:19 pm
    • Germany
Sooo I found out by now that Lizardman's style can't be unlocked except with modding, and it is sadly incomplete. =(

Maybe they will finish it later and add it as a dlc.

#250  October 21, 2018, 12:05:32 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Sooo I found out by now that Lizardman's style can't be unlocked except with modding, and it is sadly incomplete. =(

Maybe they will finish it later and add it as a dlc.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5Fpig8kUS4g[/youtube]

Probably. People like to play as Lizardman, so maybe add him in as DLC?

On an unrelated note, I noticed that the fights tend to be much slower on my computer for some reason and graphics can get pixelly. Would the graphics card be the issue, since all I had is Intel's integrated graphics card.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#251  October 21, 2018, 06:00:02 am
    • Dominica
with the power of soulcalibur creator mode
#252  October 21, 2018, 09:09:18 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
On an unrelated note, I noticed that the fights tend to be much slower on my computer for some reason and graphics can get pixelly. Would the graphics card be the issue, since all I had is Intel's integrated graphics card.
Had that on my old laptop and I couldn't play anything without incredible slow down.

Pretty much if you want to play any PC game with intensive graphics, Intel's integrated graphics will hinder you.  You'll need a dedicated gaming graphics card.  Unfortunately, I believe the prices to get your hands on those are not consumer friendly at all.
#253  October 22, 2018, 07:15:21 pm
    • Dominica
5 dollars x 16 custom characters equal  80 dollars if this game was made by Crackcom.

Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:23:00 pm by yaret
#254  October 23, 2018, 12:44:58 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

Okay, but why?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#255  October 23, 2018, 01:05:29 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
"Style: Nightmare"

Well, yeah.
#256  October 23, 2018, 01:34:11 am
    • Brazil
Well, there are people making giant dicks on their CaS, so nothing really surprises me.
#257  October 25, 2018, 03:13:40 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Well, there are people making giant dicks on their CaS, so nothing really surprises me.

People being lewd and pervs in character customization is nothing new. We have Hentai and 18+ characters in MUGEN, why should people here be surprised?

On the topic of Custom Characters, it seems that there is a lot of controversy on allowing them on ranked Multiplayer. The thing that seem to piss some people off is that some of the items, when sized in a way, can absolutely conceal a character's movements. Another thing that seem to piss some people of is that changing the sizes do have an effect on reach and hitboxes. These two points seem to piss those people off to the point where they are petitioning Namco to ban custom characters from ranked online.

What do you all think about this? As for myself, I do not really listen to those people, since they remind me too much like those "No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination" tourney-tards that plague the fighting game community and take the game way too seriously. I had my fair share of balance-drama from MUGEN in years past and I am way past that point. I just am grateful to be able to enjoy Soul Calibur again.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#258  October 25, 2018, 04:08:04 am
    • Brazil
To be completely honest, I understand people who complain about this, because there are many ways it can be made ridiculous. I saw a video in which you could see pretty much a bunch of colors moving instead of a regular body, which obviously would make it impossible to predict what the character was doing. But I cannot blame people who want to show their CaS to everyone (specially since, unless I understood it wrong, you can download CaS from other players, which is really cool). They could just add different queues for that: one allowing CaS and the other not, that would fix the issue quite easily.
#259  October 25, 2018, 05:05:07 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
To be completely honest, I understand people who complain about this, because there are many ways it can be made ridiculous. I saw a video in which you could see pretty much a bunch of colors moving instead of a regular body, which obviously would make it impossible to predict what the character was doing. But I cannot blame people who want to show their CaS to everyone (specially since, unless I understood it wrong, you can download CaS from other players, which is really cool). They could just add different queues for that: one allowing CaS and the other not, that would fix the issue quite easily.

But that'll split the player base between two different parts. While some games can handle multiple queues, those games have massive player bases. I believe that the Soul calibur 6 player base is too small for that and too small of a player population could sink a queue in a short period of time, killing it dead and worsen the quality of online play. Plus, it is unfair to people who are honest with their CaS creations, like myself. And believe me, the number of honest people outnumber the cheaters quite a bit, so you are punishing a innocent majority to attack a guilty minority.

Besides, I can handle a bullshit character or two. Trust me, we all have handled bullshit characters in MUGEN. A little suffering in Soul Calibur is nothing in comparison to what I have to go through in MUGEN back in the day.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#260  October 25, 2018, 04:11:22 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
There's a reason why you have a causal match setting for games like this: So you and your friends can enjoy the goofy ass creations you and your friends made without distracting the legitimate players.

And to be honest, I enjoy seeing the crazy creations. Give me more Scaledong and less of the boring stuff.