YesNoOk

what would you do if your boss sent you this  (Read 4364 times)

Started by Iced, November 21, 2009, 11:53:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what would you do if your boss sent you this
#21  November 22, 2009, 06:02:34 pm
  • corner push pusher
#22  November 23, 2009, 07:33:48 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
I'd apply to whoever is competing with them, then after I get a job from their fininacial rivals I would completely fuck the guy over. Creepy part about it is that I won't be alone in this plan. And when I mean fuck the guy over I mean allow him to suffer while my new boss knows all of his shit.

This plan takes time but it allows for much more karmic revenge than just doing something impatient. Yes, I am a sadistic son of a bitch. But then again it's the american spirit. When his shop closes I'd leave a tiny note on the door with just this message:

"Welcome to America where the many outweigh the few."
#23  November 23, 2009, 10:08:55 pm
  • I got a PM.
What trade secrets could a restaurant have? It isn't like they are bidding on the food, or trading it like stock
#24  November 23, 2009, 11:18:03 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Trust me, if it is a business it'll have a reputation. And that is something that doesn't come so easily.
#25  November 23, 2009, 11:20:25 pm
  • I got a PM.
You must live in a small town.
#26  November 23, 2009, 11:32:37 pm
    • USA
I'd kick his ass.
#27  November 24, 2009, 08:57:28 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Sounds like it is the boss's fault for not thinking things through or putting up an effective method to get emails... I mean, how are you going to convince people to give up their email at a restaurant?  What value is there to giving it out there?  He needed to run contests or something to give a credible reason to give one up.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#28  November 25, 2009, 09:13:12 am
  • all is love in fair and war
Sounds like it is the boss's fault for not thinking things through or putting up an effective method to get emails... I mean, how are you going to convince people to give up their email at a restaurant?  What value is there to giving it out there?  He needed to run contests or something to give a credible reason to give one up.

or make a really bad services, and put on restaurant's email address everywhere (on the table, on the door, hallway to the toilet) with message "complain here"
#29  November 25, 2009, 07:34:41 pm
You get yourself a pregnant roach and dump it somewhere nice, dark and warm and hope any insecticides won't kill it.
Or you organize with the rest of the servers and have them randomly put a dead roach in the costumers food and HOPE they see it before it gets eaten.

OR...some how put something in the food that will get people sick.

OR...organize with a couple of servers (one of them being a female) and concoct a story on how the girl was sexually harassed by the boss.
#30  November 25, 2009, 10:08:36 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
buy cheap vegetables, have some catterpilars floating in your soup is pretty effective. and let some house geckos wandering around in the kitchen so it's natural if some smaller family member got accidently marinated, covered in flour and deepfried together with some dumplings.