YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 829619 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1481  June 14, 2017, 06:21:53 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Imgur says they were uploaded nine days ago.

#1482  June 14, 2017, 06:28:03 am
    • Canada
MVC3 2.0 with day 1 DLC? LOL cool. You'd think Cr@pcom would really step their shit up after SFV and stop with the shady business practices they constantly get roasted for, but hey... can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. Rushed games and reused content is the way to go.

Capcom is a joke.
#1483  June 14, 2017, 07:53:35 am
......Marvel vs Capcom Infinite..... has an infinite. *facepalms*
#1484  June 14, 2017, 08:40:09 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
whats so face palms about that? Marvel games ALWAYS have infinites. (well, except mvc3...mostly)

AND this game is STILL In development, I'm sure there are still lots of bugs that have yet to be fixed.
#1485  June 14, 2017, 08:54:16 am
    • USA
I am not getting the game it has none of my characters in there what makes me really upset and disappoint me is we have the same characters over again and I'll be damned and I buy DLCs for my character
#1486  June 14, 2017, 06:49:24 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
whats so face palms about that? Marvel games ALWAYS have infinites. (well, except mvc3...mostly)

AND this game is STILL In development, I'm sure there are still lots of bugs that have yet to be fixed.

The problem being that MvC3 went WAY too far with the infinites and ToD combos. It says something that I honestly asked on an MvC2 stream that happened a few years back saying that MvC2 had ToD combos and someone immediately corrected me and pointed out the only true ToD combo in the game...was just from Iron Man, the other ones I've mainly seen only happened when you take out an assist character after a failed assist attack and did a snapback during that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1487  June 14, 2017, 11:22:03 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
twitter is savage...
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#1488  June 14, 2017, 11:24:22 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
TODs are really common in the older Marvel Games, MVC2 doesn't have many TODs mainly cause of the spin out they implemented that prevents infinites.
#1489  June 16, 2017, 09:10:59 pm
  • ANC
Related: MvC Infinite infinite video *chuckles*

#1490  June 16, 2017, 11:04:46 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Yes! they have MvC2's infinite breaker!
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#1491  June 17, 2017, 01:12:41 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
#1492  June 17, 2017, 03:29:59 am
    • Fate7777@outlook.com
I'm happy there is not only me who don't like the game. ^^
#1493  June 19, 2017, 02:07:50 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
After playing it at ceo I can say its just ok. Not good not bad but ok. Way better than the story demo
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#1494  June 19, 2017, 03:10:08 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.

lui

#1495  June 19, 2017, 07:07:28 am
    • USA
reused content is the way to go.

Capcom is doing a lot of really shitty things in mvci. reusing content is not one of them at all.

you do realize that every fighting game reuses the content from the last game in some way in order to keep the essence of the characters intact right? the only times complete character rehauls happen are for specific reasons and even then the original moveset returns in some way (jin from tk3 being transferred to devil jin for example) quit acting like Capcom is the only company to do this and that its a bad thing.

its like having ryu do fireballs with his feet or some shit with a shoryuken motion instead. there is a reason his moveset has barely changed throughout the years.
Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:10:31 am by Walruslui
#1496  June 19, 2017, 08:28:29 am
I'll be giving this game a pass. There are plenty of better fighters coming out that don't have the Capcom taint of cashgrab half-assery to them.
#1497  June 19, 2017, 09:01:06 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Reusing assets actually is not a problem if you ask me. It was a thing since the classic CPS2 era.. The problem of Infinite is the lack of newcomers/different choices, especially on Capcom side. Even MvC2 who was a worse example of reusing assets/sprites at least bring a high amount of newcomers LOL(Newly sprited or existent sprited characters who didn't enter on past crossover games like Anakaris or Guile)

But even if reusing assets is a normal and it's not a big problem, certain returning character choices in infinite seems to be pretty questionable in that game.

Spencer... Why just HIM? AGAIN? And what the fuck NEMESIS is going to do in story mode? LOL

I really want to put some hope on dlc choices, but.... Well, it's better to not create big expectations towards it.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:09:25 am by ShinZankuro
#1498  June 19, 2017, 09:09:03 am
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
The problem of Infinite is the lack of newcomers/different choices, especially on Capcom side. Even MvC2 who was a worse example of reusing assets/sprites at least bring a high amount of newcomers LOL(Newly sprited or existent sprited characters who didn't enter on past crossover games like Anakaris or Guile)

You know, this got me thinking. The number of characters in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was astounding: 55, plus a Wolverine clone to even out the parties. Me thinks Capcom was trying to outdo SNK and The King Of Fighters at the time, them having a high quantity of characters of their own in their day, especially when they went to four teammates in '99.

But then there's this: Super Smash Bros. Not the character count, but the craziness that's in Smash. Unusual characters, meteor attacks, infinites of varying degrees, etc.

Was Marvel vs. Capcom 2 created solely to present a fighting game that was capable of chaos like Smash, or just to hedge their bets with SNK and The King Of Fighters?
#1499  June 19, 2017, 09:17:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I think Marvel 2 was created with that roster in mind because their license was going to expire and they wanted to go out with a bang.
#1500  June 19, 2017, 09:25:45 am