YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1012087 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:

ZX2

Re: Dragon Ball Fighters (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#141  June 15, 2017, 11:20:37 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Maybe there are unlisted supers for characters that just haven't been finished yet or that they wanna keep hidden.

Edit:Had to edit out a question I threw in this post. -_-'
Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 12:43:03 pm by ZX2
#142  June 15, 2017, 12:32:11 pm
That question doesn't belong here.
#143  June 15, 2017, 01:24:55 pm
one beam / ball lv1 super for everyone and one lv3 does seem a little short, but it's not too surprising. The Super Butouden era never had more (one forward beam and one up/down), except the hidden Meteor Attacks. I hope the latter ones come back, they'd fit right in, but I'm not betting on it.
The specials are a short list, but some of them might be varied - Goku has the Chun Li kicks and Cell has one where he shoots forward rolling in a ball like Blanka and ends with a down smashing elbow (ground or air) (saw that one in one of Maximilian Dood's videos), that's more unique than just an uppercut or a rising knee.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:31:13 pm by Byakko
#144  June 15, 2017, 01:47:33 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
its better to have a handful of moves that you use often than truckload that barely sees any use.

it gives the game mechanics more importance too.
#145  June 15, 2017, 02:50:18 pm
It depends on the combo potential too. Gohan's uppercut or Cell's rolling elbow would work as combo ender, and Goku's kicks or Vegeta's knee look like they can link a ground into air combo. And that heavily relies on the basic "button mash" combo and pursuit systems.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#146  June 16, 2017, 03:19:02 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#147  June 16, 2017, 03:41:51 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Cool news there, I rather keep it with the Japanese voices personally.

lui

#148  June 16, 2017, 03:45:52 am
    • USA
I'm gonna assume theyre gonna have dual audio for them weebs out there
#149  June 16, 2017, 06:42:37 am
    • Peru
Just as Guilty Gear... however, Revelator didn't have English VA for the Story Mode.

As for the moves, I'm just making a silly comparison here, but some UMVC3 characters have 3 or 4 super moves, but the depth and variety comes from the button you use, like Nova. I won't be worried about it.
#150  June 16, 2017, 11:44:36 am

lui

#151  June 16, 2017, 11:47:51 am
    • USA
Just as Guilty Gear... however, Revelator didn't have English VA for the Story Mode.

well yeah guilty gear had a really small publisher so ofcourse that if they couldn't get the actors to reprise their roles they wouldn't spend the already small budget on a half-ass translation.

bamco has ALOOOOOT of money to fund Japanese and English voices so yeah dual audio is almost guaranteed
#152  June 16, 2017, 05:54:53 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I hope bamco's pocket is deep enough to have Mario Castañeda and crew on board for the latam dub.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#153  June 16, 2017, 06:53:29 pm
Because every previous DBZ game had a latin american dub...
#154  June 16, 2017, 07:02:24 pm
    • USA
Because every previous DBZ game had a latin american dub...

Yet they went full force with Naruto and Saint Seiya (The latter not even having an English dub) and even talked about eventually dubbing DBZ games in LatAm Spanish due to the *huge* fanbase here.

Guess what other series never had a LatAm dub yet got one for their last game? Fucking Mortal Kombat X out of all things.
#155  June 17, 2017, 12:06:40 am
  • SNK is life
Yo, Saint Seiya games with all-star OG LatAm dub was fantastic. FAN-TAS-TIC
#156  June 18, 2017, 03:13:59 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This game set out to do what it does best: Be the best anime fighter out there.
The fact that this is made by the people behind Guilty Gear Xrd is a bonus in itself.
#157  June 18, 2017, 02:48:51 pm
#158  June 18, 2017, 03:06:48 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
here's to hoping beerus and whis get in the game

they're my favorites since battle of z to start off with
#159  June 19, 2017, 12:49:14 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
http://nintendoeverything.com/dragon-ball-fighterz-dev-says-no-switch-version-isnt-due-to-a-lack-of-power-open-to-porting-if-fans-show-interest/

Bandai Namco is bringing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to Switch a few months from now. But at E3, the company announced the 2D fighter Dragon Ball FighterZ which is currently not planned for the system. Depending on fan interest, that could change.

French site Game Blog spoke with Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Hiroki. Despite what some may say, the game not being on Switch isn’t a matter of the system’s technical specs or lack of power. Hiroki added that there hasn’t been any trouble porting over Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

It isn’t clear why Bandai Namco and developer Arc System Works skipped on Switch for Dragon Ball FighterZ. However, Hiroki did say that if fans show their interest, they could bring it over. Hiroki did caution that Dragon Ball FighterZ may not come to Switch the same time as other versions, but they’re open to considering it.

Thanks to Matthew M for the tip.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#160  June 19, 2017, 08:37:35 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
does the switch has a UE4 powered game ? I seem to remember news about a  nintendo console not supporting the latest version of UE, but I think it was UE3 and the wiiu.