YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 999236 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#381  September 17, 2017, 12:14:10 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
But there are attacks that are canon to Chi-Chi, so, if they were to add her, they don't have to make up stuff. She can perform Kiai and she has that helmet that fires lasers and has a boomerang, right?

Well, the moves aside from ones of her using the Power Pole weren't technically made up so they can pull from Super DBZ.

The Bansho Fan ties into her Princess Iron Fan influence so it's the ultimate form of respect for the source material.

Power Slugger is also based on the boomerang blade she used as a kid only It's made of ki.
#382  September 17, 2017, 02:04:54 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#383  September 17, 2017, 03:40:28 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#384  September 17, 2017, 07:45:37 pm
  • ANC

Can't recall any DBZ fighting game (Or similar to that genre) where they were absent since the Budokai era anyway, with the exception of Super Dragon Ball Z which was quite an odd game when it came to the roster. Anyone who legitimately thought they weren't going to be part of this game is a dumbass really.

Extreme Butoden was missing a lot of older playable characters (mainly as assists) and that was the last main 2D fighter (Also by ArcSys). It's not too unreasonable to debate their inclusion as playable in a title like this, especially when they could've included all the OP characters, but given popularity of these characters, Super in general and this game's reception/overall design, the debate of their inclusion as playable characters is harmless at most.

Roster at this point if anything is going to be full of surprises if anything is to be indicated by who we currently have to play as judging by their roster-picking strategy (good, fan-serviced picks), comparable to another fighting game crossover's roster (pick what sells and whatever the hell is left)
#385  September 17, 2017, 08:25:24 pm
im just glad that this is the first fighting game that has no extra hp bullshit or extra damage for saiyans and other op characters.
#386  September 17, 2017, 09:34:10 pm
I assume you mean modern fighting game, I don't recall the Super Butouden-era DBZ games having any special mechanic like that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#387  September 17, 2017, 09:38:10 pm
    • Brazil
im just glad that this is the first fighting game that has no extra hp bullshit or extra damage for saiyans and other op characters.
I don't like that either, to be honest. I get that its meant to show the power of each character, but it sucks if you like the weaker characters.
#388  September 18, 2017, 02:17:34 am
    • Dominica
it can see a new stage on the website. A friend who played the beta told me the combos are so easy like Auto combo activated, I dont like it personaly
Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:40:13 am by yaret
#389  September 18, 2017, 10:54:58 am
    • Netherlands
I don't think that stage is entirely new per say; in the grassy wasteland stage you can knock fighters onto other tiers of the stage, this might be one of them. Although it does look like the Supreme Kai planet from the Buu Saga I guess.
#390  September 18, 2017, 11:18:08 am
Yeah, the sky color makes it obvious enough that it's the Supreme Kai planet. I can't think of another (existing) stage that would bring you there with a transition. Speaking of which, I also don't really see what transition this stage could have.
#391  September 18, 2017, 01:58:56 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
The only possible transition i could think of is if you destroy the earth and teleport there but idk. just glad to see the Supreme Kai Planet in the game. Although at this point its more of what they WON'T put in rather than what to anticipate. Everything they've put in so far makes sense and are obvious choices for a DBZ game (barring the completely new character Android 21)
#392  September 18, 2017, 02:35:58 pm
I assume you mean modern fighting game, I don't recall the Super Butouden-era DBZ games having any special mechanic like that.

i think it all started at final bout. if you count that "modern".

i still don't like that idea of putting a non-boss character having more super bars and hp than the rest of the cast.
#393  September 18, 2017, 05:08:52 pm
Yeah, that's part of the idea that the budokai / tenkaichi series, and by extension all the anime arena brawl that followed, weren't real fighting games but just anime action meant to reproduce the shounen series. It's so good to see a producer that cares about the fighter scene and wants to steer it toward this exposure, and it's thanks to esports gaining popularity.
#394  September 21, 2017, 03:50:15 am
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
the story mode teaser dropped at TGS and 21 looks hella nice in the game cutscenes also in game screenshots of yamcha and tien

Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:06:28 am by Infinite kyo
#395  September 21, 2017, 06:30:21 am
    • Dominica
Tien looks a new figher on Dragon ball serie with that new clothes, I would like to see his fighting style already.! so we already have the team: Tien, yamcha and Krilin.
it can see the new stage on this video, it would be epic a transition over the waterfall.
Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:53:36 am by yaret
#396  September 21, 2017, 07:49:08 am
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
TGS was the perfect opportunity for them to show off Yamcha and Tien Gameplay, I will never understand how they could've passed this up for just screenshots. Still hyped though
#397  September 21, 2017, 05:50:56 pm
    • Peru
#398  September 23, 2017, 10:48:56 am
  • ANC
Wish has been granted.
#399  September 23, 2017, 12:24:21 pm
yamcha looks fine, he's probably gonna be the best rushdown character in this game and the most fun to play with.

0:46 that ain't the dodonpa looks like a generic blast but very slow start up.
Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:28:53 pm by 地獄の花
#400  September 23, 2017, 12:49:42 pm
It's the Dodonpa, he does it with one finger.