YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998802 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#661  February 18, 2018, 01:10:39 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Not that I'm particularly against Mr. Satan as a joke appearance, but just his very slow human-speed character type I can't see working very well with how fast paced things go.  Unless he's a surprise turtle, throwing out bombs in place of Flash Kicks and such.  Like, it worked in Budokai on a semi-2D plane because everyone moved slowly, with the option to get vertical very fast, and the 3D games he could just jetpack around so it was fine, but this one I'd have to see a showcase to be convinced.
#662  February 18, 2018, 05:19:22 am
21 vs bardock who's the better scientist.

lui

#663  February 18, 2018, 09:29:08 am
    • USA
Good thing they took the most predictable choices out of the way already, now to wait for the unevitable inclusion of Mr. Satan.

I still wish they include characters from classic Dragon Ball.

they already deconfirmed mr satan awhile ago :(((
#664  February 18, 2018, 11:08:00 am
tao would be a great addition.

lui

#665  February 18, 2018, 11:14:23 am
    • USA
they deconfirmed him too! :(
Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:56:20 am by Walruslui
#666  February 18, 2018, 11:28:45 am
fuck them then.

i'm guessing the next dlc characters would be super characters.
Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:44:37 am by 地獄の花
#667  February 18, 2018, 07:42:01 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
The most recent leak said the dlc would be : Broly-Bardock-Raditz-Normal Goku-Normal Vegeta-Cooler
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#668  February 18, 2018, 07:55:42 pm
Not a leak, a datamine, and some parts of it were a bit dodgy. Cooler is a fairly sure bet because I think there's a voice clip of the announcer calling his name, but the 3 base form Saiyans were a bit of a hasty conclusion, IINM ? Then again, people have been talking about base Goku and Vegeta for ever, and even Raditz has started popping up in a few videos in a suspicious coincidence. To the point that it wouldn't surprise me if some people did get an early leak and are just trying to push up interest by faking a wishlist (like how the shop attendant straight up said they got internal confirmation for some stuff when I bought my copy but aren't talking about it).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:00:18 pm by Byakko
#669  February 18, 2018, 08:00:53 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Nah I was talking about that rkappa leak a while back but yeah those 4 seems the most likely.
#670  February 18, 2018, 09:48:03 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
This datamine was just for lobby avatars.
#671  February 18, 2018, 09:56:50 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
There was also a sound file of the announcer saying Cooler
#672  February 18, 2018, 11:48:41 pm
    • Mexico
The most recent leak said the dlc would be : Broly-Bardock-Raditz-Normal Goku-Normal Vegeta-Cooler

The leaked list is actually: Broly, Bardock, Base/Saiyan Saga Goku, Base/Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Vegetto, Zamasu, Cooler and Ranger 17.
DasVergeben's leaks (the ones that had Soul Calibur VI, the MvCI's DLC, and so on) come to play because they had the Base form versions of Goku and Vegeta in them:
3 of the DLC characters I've heard of include Broly, Base form Goku (it was noted to me that he does use the Spirit Bomb), and Base form Vegeta. I am clarifying by calling them "Base form" instead of "Regular" since that confused people originally despite being the same thing. Their inclusion is something I know is going to be highly controversial and I will get into why further down.
Raditz and Zarbon were also there, but they say they came from a different source.

This datamine was just for lobby avatars.

Yet that list had Broly and Bardock in them, and so far, nobody seems to have access to any of those avatars.

As for other things, Base Goku and Vegeta have actual models in-game:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

And as for Cooler, his announcer call is here:
https://twitter.com/Mastaklo/status/958503097466281985

cooler announcer voice datamined

#673  February 21, 2018, 02:24:10 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I hope  brolly be able to put pressure with fireballs attacks. because you need literaly a combo if you want to put pressure with fireballs.

Wow a broly hand is almost the same tall as goku.xD

I don´t know so much about bardock attacks.xD I hope he adds cool moves to the roster
Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:21:04 pm by yaret
#674  February 21, 2018, 02:56:12 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Broly had two movies for them to pull enough moves for him, but what about Bardock? I don't remember him doing enough in his movie to make a full moveset.
#675  February 21, 2018, 03:18:51 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Bardock is featured in 2 movies
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#676  February 21, 2018, 03:25:19 pm
He's got a whole bunch of acrobatic flips and backflip-fireball blast and grab-strangle moves, he's pretty varied for a solo commando type of fighter. Arcsys actually used those moves in Extreme Butouden, I was so sure they'd keep them for this.
And that's just from 5 minutes in one movie taking out a squadron, he got a second movie where he went all "Hulk on Loki in Avengers" on Chilled. But he's mostly unique for his acrobatics.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#677  February 21, 2018, 04:02:42 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Footage :D the big boss, are you scared?.xD
Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:08:20 pm by yaret
#678  February 21, 2018, 05:53:16 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
You forgot the Bardock trailer.

He's got a whole bunch of acrobatic flips and backflip-fireball blast and grab-strangle moves, he's pretty varied for a solo commando type of fighter. Arcsys actually used those moves in Extreme Butouden, I was so sure they'd keep them for this.
And that's just from 5 minutes in one movie taking out a squadron, he got a second movie where he went all "Hulk on Loki in Avengers" on Chilled. But he's mostly unique for his acrobatics.

Reminds me I should watch them again.

lui

#679  February 21, 2018, 05:57:58 pm
    • USA
Bardock: The Father of Goku? Yes

Episode Bardock? Hell no. It's not worth the time lol
#680  February 21, 2018, 06:01:10 pm