YesNoOk

Warrior from TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse (Read 2549 times)

Started by FireFire273, January 20, 2014, 09:56:15 am
Share this topic:
Warrior from TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse
#1  January 20, 2014, 09:56:15 am
    • USA
    • smashsometoys7@gmail.com
Hello there! Been a while since I was on here, but anyway Here's my first character i ever made, It's Warrior from TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse(yes, I am a fan of the British ages 6-18 show TUGS, so please don't make fun of me), It's not great, but kinda fun to play as.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?xcvptkrh0d6dpcu

Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:13:43 pm by FireFire273
Re: Warrior from TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse
#2  January 20, 2014, 05:14:47 pm
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
I was hoping for the Ultimate Warrior.

This however is bad, really bad, most of the CLSN boxes are extremely small in comparison to the character's size. All of the sprites are the same badly done picture just with a child's doodle for an arm attached that appears in some moved. It barely has any moves at all, and just about all the moves use the same animation. you cannot tell it's even attacking unless you use CTRL+c to show the Clsn boxes.

This is just real shoddy all around, I'm sorry but this needs to be completely redone.
#3  January 20, 2014, 09:01:46 pm
    • USA
    • smashsometoys7@gmail.com
Dude! I tried my best, i suck at coding, All i did was Spriteswap Chunky Kong, Geez, i don't criticize your work.
#4  January 20, 2014, 10:58:36 pm
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
I'm not trying to be mean, but if I sounded rude I apologize. I'm just giving feedback.
#5  January 20, 2014, 11:06:25 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Dude! I tried my best, i suck at coding, All i did was Spriteswap Chunky Kong, Geez, i don't criticize your work.
He's trying to be helpful, and not really mincing words or sugarcoating, just take it as a chance to learn.

Spriteswapping leads to a lot of issues. Think about it, you are copypasting a cropped image of a boat onto an ape character. There will be lots of missing animations and things that dont make sense.

As to the CLSNs, you should check out the various tutorials people have done.

http://kod.trinitymugen.net/K.O.D's_Basic_CLSN_Tutorial.html