YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 129580 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#1021  November 17, 2008, 08:29:46 pm
  • wanna match bowls
Quite the innovation. On one side we have the Universe(s) of Mortal Kombat; on the other side we have the Universe(s) of [glow=royalblue,2,300]DC Comics[/glow]. A cataclysmic event causes both universes to merge. The results, as we would later discover, was an uncontrollable rage temporarily taking over various heroes and villains of both Mortal Kombat and [glow=royalblue,2,300]DC Universe[/glow] and both sides think the other is responsible.

I admit that at first I was thinking, "Has Ed Boon lost 1/2 of his decent mind?! You don't crossover Mortal Kombat with [glow=royalblue,2,300]DC Comics[/glow]!! It never works out!! Never!!! >:( , then I saw it in action ans it got me stupified and shocked. Midway and [glow=royalblue,2,300]DC Comics[/glow] were able to make it work.

ed boon is an idiot.
#1022  November 17, 2008, 08:50:27 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
It's pretty much MK: Arm with DC characters.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#1023  November 17, 2008, 08:53:44 pm
  • wanna match bowls
It's pretty much MK: Arm with DC characters.

so pretty much its not that much of a good game, probobly gets boring real fast.   see reviews dont mean shit. if its a popular game that has lots of hype it automatically gets a good review.  but i truly know that i bet this game is like 4 outta 10
#1024  November 17, 2008, 09:24:13 pm
  • You know it!
Well, playing fighting games alone is always boring. -_-
But this has 2 storymodes for each universe. Also Online play..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:30:41 pm by John Morrison
#1025  November 19, 2008, 03:42:50 am
  • I still can't see it.
pretty much all fighting games get boring after 2weeks or so.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules
#1026  November 19, 2008, 03:49:50 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Bushido Blade, I predicted, wouldn't hold my interest for too long.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#1027  November 19, 2008, 05:46:12 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
This game fully met my expectations. That's not a good thing.

Beat the MK story mode. After I beat the DC story mode I can return the rental and not worry about the game again ^_^

(Why can't Shao Kahn talk smack?!!! >:()
#1028  November 19, 2008, 09:22:09 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#1029  November 19, 2008, 11:15:42 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#1030  November 19, 2008, 03:35:55 pm
  • wanna match bowls

huh, i personally think adventure type games get boring, cause when you beat em your seriously done with the game. all i play is fighting games liks capcom vs snk and neogeo battle colisium, cause you can play challegers anytime. story modes are fun for like a week into you beat it, and then you never ever choose it again lol
#1031  November 19, 2008, 06:11:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
is this game a piece of shit, the same as all the others, or is it pretty badass
It seems to be getting generally positive reviews, at least.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/853443/mortal-kombat-next-gen/videos/mkvsdc_vidreview_111408.html

What makes me sad is that the casual appeal on this will make it sell as much as a decent fighter, in the USA and Europe at least. :( Meh, at least may help the fighting game market.

i dont give a damn bout reviews, majority of new age gamers like games cause of popularity and etc.   thats why im asking a forum full of people who have actually play GOOD fighting games in there life.  like marvel vs capcom of coarse.    so im asking yall here....is this game a piece of shit?

And how are we supossed to know without having played the game ?
#1032  November 19, 2008, 11:16:26 pm
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#1033  November 20, 2008, 05:33:03 am
  • You know it!

huh, i personally think adventure type games get boring, cause when you beat em your seriously done with the game. all i play is fighting games liks capcom vs snk and neogeo battle colisium, cause you can play challegers anytime. story modes are fun for like a week into you beat it, and then you never ever choose it again lol
NGBC sucks. :blank:
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#1034  November 21, 2008, 03:26:48 pm
  • wanna match bowls

NGBC sucks. :blank:

not really, they got an awesome roster, and tag mode and double team moves and etc.  i admit it aint the greatest game but better then lots out there.   music is really damn dull
#1035  November 21, 2008, 03:27:37 pm
  • wanna match bowls
is this game a piece of shit, the same as all the others, or is it pretty badass
It seems to be getting generally positive reviews, at least.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/853443/mortal-kombat-next-gen/videos/mkvsdc_vidreview_111408.html

What makes me sad is that the casual appeal on this will make it sell as much as a decent fighter, in the USA and Europe at least. :( Meh, at least may help the fighting game market.

i dont give a damn bout reviews, majority of new age gamers like games cause of popularity and etc.   thats why im asking a forum full of people who have actually play GOOD fighting games in there life.  like marvel vs capcom of coarse.    so im asking yall here....is this game a piece of shit?

And how are we supossed to know without having played the game ?

WE !!??   you mean YOU!   lots of people have played it/own it.   im asking them
#1036  November 21, 2008, 05:19:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Lots of people that are not reviewers have played a non-yet-released game ?

proof or gtfo.
#1037  November 21, 2008, 05:26:07 pm
  • wanna match bowls
#1038  November 21, 2008, 05:52:50 pm
Get the f**k out

Cenobite 53 said:
#1039  November 21, 2008, 06:25:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I already wanted him to gtfo way before he posted here.
#1040  November 21, 2008, 10:29:19 pm
  • wanna match bowls