YesNoOk

Blake Belladonna 2.8b (Read 87298 times)

Started by k6666orochi, September 21, 2018, 12:38:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blake Belladonna (BETA) released
#21  November 03, 2018, 12:27:10 am
  • Palette Referencer MUSIC is my LYFE
    • USA
yooo I can also help you with the Japanese Voice patch with these 2 character I already edit blake's that one that you have  I can edit Weiss voice as well :)
I regret to inform you that due to problems that I could not finish correcting in the character and because I have to send to repair my PC due to a problem with the DVD player, the date of Blake will be announced in November.

No problem I can wait :)
[/img]http://imgur.com/PXKjXbP[/img]
#22  November 08, 2018, 05:08:34 am
    • Argentina
a small test before the launch I only need to correct her astral that is giving me problems
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#23  November 08, 2018, 10:45:39 pm
    • USA
a small test before the launch I only need to correct her astral that is giving me problems
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgq93TJXms0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Whoooa you made my day!! :)
#24  November 11, 2018, 09:58:19 pm
    • Argentina
final demonstration before it releases the character I have to check if I do not forget some detail
#25  November 11, 2018, 10:29:18 pm
    • Argentina
good job !
Re: Blake Belladonna 1.0 released
#26  November 19, 2018, 03:44:30 am
    • Argentina
updated the first post with the official version 1.0 of the character
#27  November 19, 2018, 03:50:47 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
PS: the character has some things that I did not correct, I will do it later, for the moment I will continue with the other chars, for the next update that will be in 2019 will have all their attacks completed, and errors will be found I will correct, etc, etc

That doesn't sound very reassuring there, why not go all the way and finish her first before doing anything on Weiss? Nobody is rushing you to get Blake done, better to delay her than release an unfinished product plagued with issues in less time. Not to mention, having a finished character is really useful as a template for any future characters based on the same system such as Weiss will be anyway.
#28  November 19, 2018, 04:36:56 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Now that Blake is officially released at 1.0, here's my feedback on her:

-If you stop dashing then jump right after the slide, the sliding fx moves along with the character.
-She sometimes just lands on the ground and doesn't do her attack when performing jumping HA (This is bad because you can't tell what move you want her to do as it's random. Not sure if she can fake out her attack in the original game).
-I still hear a bit of Yang's burning sound when performing HA and not during her jumping HA.
-She doesn't have a landing sound effect when performing her standing HA, jumping HA, and the last hit of her A command normals.
-Her stone and fire clone moves vanish by a frame and have no animations when they disappear (It looks weird when there's no explosion effect with the fire clone).
-She still has the readme and movelist files from OHMSBY's Yang.
-Her charge assault has a frame with no sprites (I don't know the name of the move because the moveset is not Blake's).
-Sprites of Blake appear instead of the effects when performing her grab on the right side.

That's all for now. She still has problems that OHMSBY re-corrected in newer versions of Yang. No offense, but I have to agree with Nep Heart on this one. At this rate, I'm not feeling confident that you may not do Weiss justice. When you do get around her, please use the latest version of the OHMSBY's character as the template instead of the same one used for Blake. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#29  November 19, 2018, 04:57:21 am
    • Argentina
Now that Blake is officially released at 1.0, here's my feedback on her:

-If you stop dashing then jump right after the slide, the sliding fx moves along with the character.
-She sometimes just lands on the ground and doesn't do her attack when performing jumping HA (This is bad because you can't tell what move you want her to do as it's random. Not sure if she can fake out her attack in the original game).
-I still hear a bit of Yang's burning sound when performing HA and not during her jumping HA.
-She doesn't have a landing sound effect when performing her standing HA, jumping HA, and the last hit of her A command normals.
-Her stone and fire clone moves vanish by a frame and have no animations when they disappear (It looks weird when there's no explosion effect with the fire clone).
-She still has the readme and movelist files from OHMSBY's Yang.
-Her charge assault has a frame with no sprites (I don't know the name of the move because the moveset is not Blake's).
-Sprites of Blake appear instead of the effects when performing her grab on the right side.

That's all for now. She still has problems that OHMSBY re-corrected in newer versions of Yang. No offense, but I have to agree with Nep Heart on this one. At this rate, I'm not feeling confident that you may not do Weiss justice. When you do get around her, please use the latest version of the OHMSBY's character as the template instead of the same one used for Blake. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
thanks for the feedback I will correct these problems and to better review the latest versions of OHMSBY chars to see the differences
As for the files that are too much like the list of movements I forgot to remove them I always make 2 copies of a char for the doubts and this I forgot to remove that xD
As soon as Weiss is going to use base the last version of Yang that OHMSBY released

Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:01:02 am by k6666orochi
#30  November 19, 2018, 05:00:57 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Other than the problem SolidZone pointed out, I also figured out this bug: if Blake uses her overhead attack (C Attack) while being mid-air, there is a huge chance of her just landing without performing any attack at all. Other than that, I highly agree with Nep and SolidZone that you should just finish her for good before considering working on other works. Not that I don't want to see Weiss, it's just at this rate, I'm not sure whether your Weiss would be worth the wait IMO
#31  November 19, 2018, 05:25:31 am
    • Argentina
Other than the problem SolidZone pointed out, I also figured out this bug: if Blake uses her overhead attack (C Attack) while being mid-air, there is a huge chance of her just landing without performing any attack at all. Other than that, I highly agree with Nep and SolidZone that you should just finish her for good before considering working on other works. Not that I don't want to see Weiss, it's just at this rate, I'm not sure whether your Weiss would be worth the wait IMO
fixed
ok thanks for the support, beyond the basic movements I do not advance much in Weiss and I concentrate on blake but I'm going to take my time to fix it first to her and follow her advice and to Weiss I'll start using the base last update of yang
#32  November 19, 2018, 06:06:46 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
I just have one question, been waiting for a more advanced update before downloading and seems like the right time.

Does she works fine with the zoom enabled? Like very tiny issues to none at all?
#33  November 19, 2018, 08:08:45 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I just have one question, been waiting for a more advanced update before downloading and seems like the right time.

Does she works fine with the zoom enabled? Like very tiny issues to none at all?

In my little testing, i found no issues, even with her zone based attacks and large leap attacks. No wrong positions or hits missed. I played at a locked 0.68 Zoom in/out.
#34  November 19, 2018, 01:50:52 pm
    • Argentina
"-If you stop dashing then jump right after the slide, the sliding fx moves along with the character.
-She doesn't have a landing sound effect when performing her standing HA, jumping HA, and the last hit of her A command normals."

Fixed!!
PD: fixed the stone clone in the air now if it stays on the ground when falling and the fire clone in the air now explodes when its time ends

Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:57:25 pm by k6666orochi
#35  November 19, 2018, 06:32:54 pm
    • Argentina
¡Que grande papá! felicitaciones
#36  November 19, 2018, 08:56:37 pm
    • Argentina
¡Que grande papá! felicitaciones
thanks
:v in english please
I am already updating the character reviewing the latest version of yang and also change some collision boxes of some animations of 5000 states

Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:00:25 pm by k6666orochi
#37  November 22, 2018, 02:28:05 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Thanks for the update, keep going man. :)
Any plans for your POTS Kenji?
#38  November 22, 2018, 04:35:12 pm
    • Argentina
Thanks for the update, keep going man. :)
Any plans for your POTS Kenji?
thanks
it's not finished yet for now I'm just concentrating more on blake and weiss
finished the ex attack Deadly Nightshade

I just need to finish her astral, when I finish with that, I'll release the update
#39  November 23, 2018, 02:23:29 am
    • USA
Ooooo Fancy!!! Update keep it up!
#40  November 23, 2018, 11:47:52 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil