• Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 05:39:20 am by Ichida
Re: Selvaria Bles
#2  January 05, 2022, 04:56:39 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
EX Air raid does not come out, even if you do it in the air.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3  January 05, 2022, 05:13:36 am
    • Vietnam
#4  January 05, 2022, 05:14:29 am
    • Mexico

And yes, I'm trying to do it with meter. Nothing comes out.
PotS said:

Fact.
#5  January 05, 2022, 05:38:11 am
    • Vietnam
Tested her on MUGEN 1.0 and everything went fine for me tho. The command of EX Air Raid is 214C on the ground and 236C in the air. The 214C one was EX Remaining Shadow, I hope you don't get confused by this.
https://streamable.com/a3u5np
#6  January 05, 2022, 05:44:49 am
    • Mexico
OH.

Probably I got confused by the read me, because you also had Air Raid as D, DF, F, A/B along with Ream Beam. So it's mostly a slip with the readme. got to pull it now.
PotS said:

Fact.
#7  January 05, 2022, 06:01:46 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
OH.

Probably I got confused by the read me, because you also had Air Raid as D, DF, F, A/B along with Ream Beam. So it's mostly a slip with the readme. got to pull it now.
It's not a slip. Ream Beam and Air Raid are the same commands, except one is done in the ground while the latter in the air. I though it makes sense that Air Raid to be called an air only special by name alone, that's why it wasn't clarified it was.

Also, force breaks can only be done with C, not A or B.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#8  January 05, 2022, 06:24:14 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Zolidsone has informed me about the shockwave effect not appearing whenever Air Raid is used on certain characters, including some of my own. I figured I'd post my response here as well for the sake of convenience:

Here's the problem:

Code:
[State 813, 2]
type = ChangeState
triggerall = time > 1
trigger1 = Pos Y > -30
value = ifelse(var(26)!=1,1026,1027)

He forgot to put "Enemy," in front of "Var(26)" in statedef 1025. So when The opponent enters that cutom state, they are reading their own var(26) rather than Selveria's, leading to the bug. The code should look like this:

Code:
[State 813, 2]
type = ChangeState
triggerall = time > 1
trigger1 = Pos Y > -30
value = ifelse(enemy,var(26)!=1,1026,1027)
#9  January 05, 2022, 06:36:41 am
    • Mexico
Upon changing it, it also changed the properties of 236C from a bounce into a hard knockdown instead at least the first time.

I also found out another issue. On certain characters, after hitting with 214 AB, the beam misses on characters that should be hit, as if the OTG was not working on them. Could it be related to what OHMSBY's previous post mentioned?
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:44:18 am by Handmaiden of the Seascape
#10  January 05, 2022, 06:55:11 am
    • Vietnam
Selvaria has received a quick update.
-Fixed an error where the opponent sometimes didn't make contact with the ground after getting thrown by Air Raid.

My thanks to ZolidSone and OHMSBY for pointing my var issue. It has been fixed for now. But I do believe that the bouncing error still occur with some OHMSBY's characters. I'll post my reply to OHMSBY's respective topic.

Upon changing it, it also changed the properties of 236C from a bounce into a hard knockdown instead at least the first time.

I also found out another issue. On certain characters, after hitting with 214 AB, the beam misses on characters that should be hit, as if the OTG was not working on them. Could it be related to what OHMSBY's previous post mentioned?

I hope you don't get mistaken of 214AB and 236AB. 214AB is the command to her Remaining Shadow and 236AB is the command to her Ream Beam. If you are refering to A version of Remaining Shadow, Selvaria only makes contact with the opponent if he/she was in a get-hit state. While Ream Beam she shoots three, four or five beams at the opponent depends on the used command.

I'm not really sure if her beam's hitbox is big enough to do the OTG if the opponent is lying down the ground (character specific as you said).

Edit: The issue is fixed for now. Go ahead and redownload her again.
Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:54:29 am by Ichida
#11  January 05, 2022, 09:30:13 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
So I just tested the quick update and the shockwaves are now consistent for all. Unfortunately, this means all characters who are hit by those moves have weight to them including Training. So EX Remaining Shadow can't be used to follow up anymore as they will touch the ground after the shockwave plays and the hitsparks on the 17th to 19th hits of War Dance of Valkyria are misaligned as the opponent are nowhere close to that position.

I also seem to have found a bug regarding War Dance of Valkyria:
-Right before the opponent touches the ground from the last hit, it's possible that they recover instantly and move around, but can no longer attack (I had this happen on Infinite's DIO).

Although this bug is rare as it can only happen on certain characters, it can be used to softlock the opponent and let the time run out with an easy win if you use the timer on rounds.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#12  January 05, 2022, 02:58:50 pm
    • Vietnam
Fixed. Please redownload her to ensure that the bugs wouldn't happen again.