YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1920952 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#1101  August 29, 2017, 11:29:45 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

lui

#1102  August 30, 2017, 01:18:37 am
    • USA
Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:28:53 am by Walruslui
#1103  August 30, 2017, 04:49:58 am
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
    • https://www.unitedbygames.net/
@Layanor: Would you be interested in this for your game? Read above.

Very nice. MayLee sprites in 2k2UM I heard from koop were updated by SNK. Something about they were not happy with the old ones. I don't know what sprites you pallet separated but possibly ask Koop about what he was talking about.

Pallet separation is a lot of work and is very rewarding. However having only a few characters pallet separated sticks out like a sore thumb in a game. Researching if someone has done it for a character is also a problem. You guys should consider using a free blog to showcase this work all in one place and provide some info on other characters that are separated and where they can be found.

#1104  August 30, 2017, 05:13:47 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.

lui

#1105  August 30, 2017, 05:25:30 am
    • USA
Yeah that looks great! Keep em coming guys!
#1106  August 30, 2017, 02:46:27 pm
    • USA
@Layanor: Would you be interested in this for your game? Read above.

Very nice. MayLee sprites in 2k2UM I heard from koop were updated by SNK. Something about they were not happy with the old ones. I don't know what sprites you pallet separated but possibly ask Koop about what he was talking about.

Pallet separation is a lot of work and is very rewarding. However having only a few characters pallet separated sticks out like a sore thumb in a game. Researching if someone has done it for a character is also a problem. You guys should consider using a free blog to showcase this work all in one place and provide some info on other characters that are separated and where they can be found.

That's because you have to CS all of your characters lol
Hey I'm doing the same thing and it's going to be beautiful. A KOF game with all CS'd characters? Man that would be great. I have a database already. There was one here, but like most things it died out. I've been keeping the interest active and more and more are getting into it so, it's fine. Start showing your stuff as well, you never know who might be interested in what you are doing. Some is always watching..
Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:55:21 pm by Seiryū
#1107  August 30, 2017, 05:21:46 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
@Walruslui: The two dark shades of vanilla sleeves and vanilla skin are shared, and the two light shades of vanilla skin and vanilla sleeves are shared with the two light shades of SS skin and SS sleeves. Is it suppose to be this way? Cause I can't create a sleeve in SS goku without interfering the normal goku.
#1108  August 30, 2017, 05:37:29 pm
    • USA
For future reference Ryu, no need for multiple skin tones between forms. Use remap pal. Save yourself the time and effort if you plan to do all of these for them.

lui

#1109  August 31, 2017, 12:30:17 am
    • USA
@Walruslui: The two dark shades of vanilla sleeves and vanilla skin are shared, and the two light shades of vanilla skin and vanilla sleeves are shared with the two light shades of SS skin and SS sleeves. Is it suppose to be this way? Cause I can't create a sleeve in SS goku without interfering the normal goku.

the sleeves should be separate...hm. if anything you can just make the regular version without sleeves and ss with sleeves for now, ryu is gonna update it in the future so we can just update it later on

the reason why the skin is different in the first place is because the intro's don't share the same colors as the ss forms. they're supposed to be different on purpose
#1110  August 31, 2017, 05:13:44 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil

lui

#1111  August 31, 2017, 05:48:41 am
    • USA
these look awesome! thanks a bunch!
#1112  August 31, 2017, 07:40:30 am
    • USA
#1113  September 01, 2017, 08:51:16 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Did anyone CS'-ed Jedah or Jin Saotome and wants to share?,Black outlines are drivng me mad
#1114  September 02, 2017, 12:38:12 am
    • USA
Yes/No
Also no point in asking for stuff. I wasn't going to answer either, but I didn't want you to get ignored.
Those days are over.
#1115  September 02, 2017, 06:21:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1116  September 02, 2017, 07:32:01 pm
    • USA
You'd be lucky to get a reply for that kinda thing. It wasn't really necessary, or could have just ignored or simply said no one knows.
Also
"Did anyone CS Jedah" or "Jin Saotome"
"Yes" to the first half and "No" to the second.
#1117  September 02, 2017, 10:00:45 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Jesus fucking Christ, dude.
#1118  September 02, 2017, 10:47:39 pm
    • USA
It really wasn't that serious, especially if you knew we talk off of here. Look at your request section, so baseless. I just said it wasn't necessary to word it that way sorry. Cussing as if it were some big deal. It's not.
#1119  September 03, 2017, 12:10:47 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Don't be so melodramatic.
#1120  September 03, 2017, 12:27:46 am
This is hilarious.