YesNoOk

Ruby Rose (Blazblue Central Fiction) WIP (Read 2319 times)

Started by Raynald0102, May 20, 2020, 08:18:30 am
Share this topic:
Ruby Rose (Blazblue Central Fiction) WIP
#1  May 20, 2020, 08:18:30 am

Ruby's drive concept
Allow her use Gun Blast (can be spam as long she has bullet for it) and buff all of her special moves but each moves cost a bullet which show in the mid left of the screen (15 bullet max, double on overdrive). When she is out of bullet, she can't use any of her drive moves, some of her special get weaken and some don't even attack at all. You can reload by using 5D (not air ok).

I'm planing to design Ruby as a glasscanon which she's easy to play and can deal 600+ damage with a single bullet enhanced combo but difficult to when she is out of bullet and need a to reload (she is a sniper after all). I want to add a new enhance distortion that give her infinite bullets for a certain amount of time for those who like to spam her enhanced move but I'm not sure if that would make her too broken. I also want to twerk some of her special moves more closely to the original animation from the show. For example, she roll forward when use Guillotine and the enemy get push behind her, she can spam Sypod infinite, ect.

I also planing to make all of her BBTAG 2.0 combo route possible but I'm not too sure about that since backtracking and modify her took alot of time. So what do you think? Should I do that?

Feedback are all welcome.
Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 07:48:57 am by Raynald0102
Re: Ruby Rose (Central Fiction Moveset) WIP
#2  May 20, 2020, 01:25:22 pm
I don't think her throw should use bullets.
Or anything that doesn't require the drive button.
(Though I can't see the commands here so for all I know everything using bullets here could involve the drive button and i'm just being the big dumb on this part.)
#3  May 20, 2020, 02:20:20 pm
I don't think her throw should use bullets.
Or anything that doesn't require the drive button.
(Though I can't see the commands here so for all I know everything using bullets here could involve the drive button and i'm just being the big dumb on this part.)

I want Ruby to relied on her bullet for heavy damage, it play on the concept of her being a sniper (since sniper relied on their snipe gun to deal quick, big damage and rather defenceless when out of ammo). Her normals and air throw doesn't require bullet, only drive, Petal Dance distortion does. Special moves only get enhanced when Ruby have bullets, it still can be use when she ran out of it.
Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 02:25:49 pm by Raynald0102
#4  May 20, 2020, 02:27:12 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
that's a dope concept, plus that palette in the video reminds me of her mother, Summer Rose.
#5  May 21, 2020, 06:29:05 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Re: Ruby Rose (Blazblue Central Fiction) WIP
#6  May 25, 2020, 04:05:01 pm

The moveset is almost done, need some twerking and create an AI for her.
Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:08:42 pm by Raynald0102
#7  May 25, 2020, 04:42:32 pm

Ruby's Astral
#8  May 25, 2020, 06:09:42 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
The Astral looks amazing!