YesNoOk

Guess Whos Coming To Mugen??(FIXED FISHNETS TY GUYS!) (Read 5091 times)

Started by Marius121, April 29, 2008, 08:56:11 am
Share this topic:
Guess Whos Coming To Mugen??(FIXED FISHNETS TY GUYS!)
#1  April 29, 2008, 08:56:11 am
 :ninja:
After A Couple Of days thinking about who my next WIP was going to be for Mugen I decide that I had to bring some old school style back to the scene.

Thanx Again to my loving wife for helping me in my drunken state with photoshop. ;D

Guess Whos COMING BACK!! >:D

Heres A Couple of TEASER ANIMATIONS I finished in the last couple of days, Fully edited through Photoshop.

As you can See I am redoing EVERY SPRITE by hand as I have done with previous characters, giving them a way more fluid movement through the gameplay.

As Always,
ENJOY :sugoi:

By marius121 at 2008-04-28

By marius121 at 2008-04-29

By marius121 at 2008-05-02
FIXED THE LEG THNX GUYS I MISSED THAT TOTALLY, ALSO FIXED FISHNET PROBLEM AS YOU CAN SEE. ;P

By Marius121 at 2008-04-29
Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:24:48 am by Marius121

^^

Re: Guess Whos Coming To Mugen??
#2  April 29, 2008, 09:31:16 am
Morrigan right 8) with Vamire Saviour Gamplay + Accuracy? There is aren't any morrigan that have Vampire Saviour Gameplay, I hope you make one here  :sugoi:
#3  April 29, 2008, 09:26:57 pm
Yeah I think Im gunna bring back some of the Vampire Saviour stuff actually, I decided to start with morrigan.

But I have to completely redo all the sprites and get them up to par yknow...

Some of the rips were REALLY BAD so Im just redoing them myself. :sugoi:

Anyway Thanx for the support Benoit

#4  April 30, 2008, 01:18:53 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
do you know how excited I am. Morrigan is my wife if you didnt know that already. I am very please to hear you will be making a aracade perfect Darkstalkers Morrigan. Man..oh lord I cant even express what I am feeling now....ill tell you think much I am happy in the pants.

Full support. Keep us posted Marius
#5  April 30, 2008, 01:55:24 am
Have a New animation finished for you laquack ;P

#6  April 30, 2008, 06:35:00 am
Oh lord..please dont..i have a feeling its so damn hot! that ill probably do something....oh man...dude take your time but know when you're done this character is going to my main roster....

Im going to have a heart attack just thinking about it. Morrigan is so sexy its beyond not fair..lol

:sugoi:
#7  April 30, 2008, 06:35:36 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Oh lord..please dont..i have a feeling its so damn hot! that ill probably do something....oh man...dude take your time but know when you're done this character is going to my main roster....

Im going to have a heart attack just thinking about it. Morrigan is so sexy its beyond not fair..lol

o_O
#8  April 30, 2008, 08:26:48 am
Or it can mean that I think Morrigan is a great video game fighting character and I kick alot of ass with her. Arcade and Mugen wise. Me liking Morrigan alot doesnt mean anything that you said so your reply (ofcouse is fully entitled to your opinion) is dense and as no valid research.

I am very interested in Marius WIP of Morrigan because hes creating a creation that I know will look gorgeous and sexy and I know im going to kick alot of ass with it. From where I am standing there is nothing wrong with me like Morrigan the way I like her.

Cheers
#9  April 30, 2008, 10:08:36 pm
 :o

I did not think this would become a conversation like this lol

--;

As Always,
ENJOY!

#10  April 30, 2008, 10:39:49 pm
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
How the fuck can a video game character be hot.
People who are attacted to video game charaters must of never had a girlfriend. --;

Welcome to the internet. If you cannot find a video game character attractive, then there is something wrong with you.

An old gif will provide you with more information.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#11  April 30, 2008, 10:45:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#12  April 30, 2008, 10:46:09 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
How the fuck can a video game character be hot.
People who are attacted to video game charaters must of never had a girlfriend. --;

Welcome to the internet. If you cannot find a video game character attractive, then there is something wrong with you.

An old gif will provide you with more information.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
haha lol thasts funny good luck wit this marius btw i would give it to morrigan any day just lettin yal know "coughs"
#13  April 30, 2008, 10:56:59 pm
#14  May 01, 2008, 12:12:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I suggest you to upscale her to 1.66x 2.0y. this filter might or not be useful.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=75519.0
do you know how excited I am. Morrigan is my wife if you didnt know that already. I am very please to hear you will be making a aracade perfect Darkstalkers Morrigan. Man..oh lord I cant even express what I am feeling now....ill tell you think much I am happy in the pants.

Full support. Keep us posted Marius

shut it, she is my wife's brother's oppa's cousin's senpai's niece's aniki's sister's neighbour.
#15  May 01, 2008, 12:20:10 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I know what I prefer, I prefer when there is little offtopic in SOMEONE else thread to prevent me from cleaning up the threads!
#16  May 01, 2008, 12:39:19 am
morrigan debate happeneing here as well? lawddd

anyways i jsut thought i would mention that you can find some other edist of morrigan in the graphics art section i think. may be worth taking a look at. also good luck with the spriting
#17  May 01, 2008, 03:24:40 am
LOL  this is all so funny to see this happen over my edits ;D

Glad you like them more coming soon :sugoi:

Re: Guess Whos Coming To Mugen??(NEW SPRITES UP)
#18  May 02, 2008, 06:43:08 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Alright the "race" is here, and marius dude no matter where you go, i'm still a loyal fan, anyway dude, i already had an account here so, feel free to hit me up at anytime, and um by the way, i luv the wip of morrigan.... so whats up dude, what do you want me to do for you?.......
#19  May 02, 2008, 01:05:16 pm
her right leg doesnt seem quite right in the latest anim. looks too fat although i may have to compare with the original anim to be sure.

BC

#20  May 02, 2008, 02:23:53 pm
    • UK
her right leg doesnt seem quite right in the latest anim. looks too fat although i may have to compare with the original anim to be sure.

i agree,the right leg looks chunky, but cool other than that :sugoi:
Accepting commissions