YesNoOk

Wii problems. (Read 1629 times)

Started by Mr.L (Back and better than ever), June 15, 2008, 12:43:30 am
Share this topic:
Wii problems.
#1  June 15, 2008, 12:43:30 am
  • "Feelin' random"
So yeah, my wii got..."Damaged" and it can no longer get any games. As in:
I insert the game. It spits the game back... I also think the hard drive might've gotten damaged..so can anyone give me websites or videos that could help me? Like a blue print of the inside of a wii would greatly help...
Re: Wii problems.
#2  June 15, 2008, 05:26:38 am
Just contact support. Messing with it will violate the warranty.
#3  June 15, 2008, 12:16:28 pm
yea contact them

lol at hard drive

My messed up private mugen!
#4  June 16, 2008, 02:10:54 am
  • "Feelin' random"
We didn't buy the warranty...but I called support anyways. According to them if we send it back, to fix it would cost $90, or they'll just send us a new one for $150...I don't know which to do.
#5  June 16, 2008, 02:52:57 am
  • Never give up
1. How did it get damaged? Did you or your friends break it? If so, pay the $90 to get it fixed.

2. If this is the first time that your Wii got damaged because of repeated use(Like the disgusting disc read errors with the PS2), pay the $90.

If the Wii that you get back from Nintendo has the same problems later on in the future, buy a new one($150) or buy a PS3/XBOX360 instead.
#6  June 16, 2008, 03:58:19 am
  • "Feelin' random"
Ok, my wii got damaged because my dad got drunk, & thru it on the ground saying that it would survive because:
"The Japanese made it."
When I got home it was on the ground damaged...yeah... >_>; Don't get me wrong. My dad never gets drunk, or mad or any of that. I saw some blue prints of a wii, and the CD Drive resembles that of a car radio. So maybe even my causin could fix it.
#7  June 16, 2008, 04:02:12 am
    • Peru
Just send the freaking console to the technical service.
#8  June 16, 2008, 04:50:47 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Warranty wouldn't help in this case anyway.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#9  June 16, 2008, 07:22:19 am
  • "Feelin' random"
Yeah, I guess I'll just send it to nintendo. But what will I do about the virtual console games & wii ware? Are they going to give me wii points with my new wii or what? Also, the reason I got the wii is because it's cheap. I am not in a family who has enough money for a 360 or PS3. I'm actually happy with the wii. And yeah, the warranty is about a year old,  so I have to pay the dough.
#10  June 16, 2008, 08:11:27 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Ask the support guys over-the-phone what happens to VC and such.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#11  June 16, 2008, 09:35:04 am
  • "Feelin' random"
Well thanks, that's all the help I needed. Thanks to everyone who posted in the topic & helped me.