YesNoOk

Silent Strom EX By Silent Storm Edited by Fr33dom87 (Permission Was Granted) (Read 7776 times)

Started by JYD, June 17, 2008, 08:18:22 pm
Share this topic:

JYD

Silent Strom EX By Silent Storm Edited by Fr33dom87 (Permission Was Granted)
#1  June 17, 2008, 08:18:22 pm
  • ~*Laugh With Me*~
    • mugeninvasion.ucoz.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/fr33dom87/mystuff.htm

Was Released 5/25/08

Note: Edit is based on XCB's but this was originally made by SS

[Permission Message from Silent Storm himself]

Ok to start off hello everybody. I'll address a few things that have annoyed me a little. One XCB never spoke to me about his character. So anyone super sensitive about his release chill out. If I don't care no one else should care either.
As for this release enjoy it I endorse it completely. Anyone who has a problem with it could come to me directly. I have the same aim I had years back Silentstorminc. Also SS will be back better then ever including a few lost versions I never released I gave freedom permission to use and update.
Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:53:08 am by JYD
Re: By Silent Storm Edited 8) by Fr33dom87 (Permission Was Granted)
#2  June 17, 2008, 08:54:37 pm
  • 远 金
This Silent Storm have new moves and super  ;D ;D thanks
Han Dynasty dragon I am who I am
Who don't like that go fuck yourself
Re: Silent Strom EX By Silent Storm Edited by Fr33dom87 (Permission Was Granted)
#3  June 19, 2008, 05:16:40 am
I don't know why, but I cant seem to find it!
Re: Silent Strom EX By Silent Storm Edited by Fr33dom87 (Permission Was Granted)
#4  June 19, 2008, 05:33:55 am
Dont worry he will be back complainers or not. You really think SS would let the public down. Lets see someone complain about the newer ones. Little KFM may have chased it off that site. But now he isn't dealing with freedom he's dealing with me. And if you know your mugen history I don't give a hell about whining babies. So if you need a version of SS contact me and ill place a different download for it. Sigh I guess they never learn i am the last one to challenge over the net especially over my own creation.