YesNoOk

CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :') (Read 651643 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (B-kun's CF fullgame)
#41  June 25, 2022, 05:30:06 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Thanks for the ideas, Smegboi, but I got a solid project as it is now and I'll stick with that ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#42  July 05, 2022, 06:41:08 pm
    • Chile
Added official site for this fullgame
It was just the main page, but I added good part of the sections, only left Story, System and Stages, all the others have their sections with most of the stuff said here, so take a look ;)

Also, I added to the first post the actual logo and the system used for this fullgame, when I make the System page in the main site I'll add more details to that :8):

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#43  July 06, 2022, 11:31:36 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
how about "Clayfighter Remolded" as a pun on reloaded? (Also are you going to include a story mode and can i find some guest fighter for your project? Everybody knows a fighter game has to include 1 or 3 guest fighters that people might remember!)
Sounds cool, but you could suggest it months ago, since now I got a definitive name for the fullgame (Infinite Clayfare it's a reference for Call of Duty AND the cancelled CF game for 3DS Call of Putty). And about the guest fighter, the series already have 2 of them (Earthworm Jim and Boogerman) and with Kung Fu Man I already got the 3 for the fullgame ;)

That select screen is really nice looking. I love those random icons!
Thanks man :D the random icon comes from 63 1/3, I love it too so I've to include it to my screenpack totally. Also, an update for that screenshot I didn't show it here:

I already got the fonts for my fullgame, also come from 63 1/3, they're almost complete, but I've to add some more symbols to the small ones to get it with the dialogs like winquotes, as well a B&W version. If I finish tem, probably I'd release separately of this screenpack so all can get these clayfonts :8):

Actually, i was thinking of including guests for the full game itself. Something like these guys:

Skunk (Skunk Fu!) -  https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/34239-skunk-from-skunk-fu-new-original-system/?do=findComment&comment=315780

Yang (Yin Yang Yo!) -  https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=85045-yang-yin-yang-yo-yangnado1987&act=down&actionhash=guest

Toxie (Toxic Avenger/Toxic Crusaders) - https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=146861-toxic-553551348&act=down&actionhash=guest

Homer (The Simpsons) - https://www.google.com/url?client=internal-element-
cse&cx=007768299432347690098:omrog_g1tu4&q=https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php%3Fdo%3Dfile%26id%3D72992-homer-simpson-edit-team-smrt-the-14th-doctor-kingorgana&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiR_ZGt38H4AhVqS_EDHdMtBZk4ChAWegQIABAC&usg=AOvVaw0xc1lhXL_mux_cJYX5tfzc

Foxy Roxy (Brutal: Paws of Fury) - https://mugenacrhive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=8481-foxy-roxy-xinos&act=down&actionhash=guest

Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (Animaniacs) -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=170182-the-warners-small-hotfix-camren-
springer&act=down&actionhash=guest

Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh30pk6sa2frqh6/Inspector%20Gadget%20%28Beta%29.rar?dl=0

Some of the actors on CF 631/3rd worked on some of these shows so it would be a treat for fans of those shows.

I also found some stuff you can use in your fullgame:

Story Mode Maker -https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=18117-mugen-story-mode-kamiloxnumetal

MugenHook 0.4.2 by ermaccer - https://github.com/ermaccer/mugenhook/releases

A 2-part tutorial on making a intro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTLUcyDDrA   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VrT6Q1sTtU

If he were to add guest characters I'd rather he used ones from other claymation games, like Klaymen from The Neverhood.
#44  July 07, 2022, 12:01:17 am
    • Chile
Indeed, or Pingu (but the only one on MUGEN was drawn instead of using claymation as the source character). And about Klaymen, that comment reminds me something...

#45  July 07, 2022, 04:35:48 pm
    • USA
#46  July 07, 2022, 06:09:28 pm
    • Chile
I know, don't worry. With KFM I already filled the quote of guest fighters on my fullgame (3 if you also count Earthworm Jim and Boogerman) ;)

Also, I added more details and new screenpack shots in the first post, so check them out!!

Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 08:25:23 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#47  July 09, 2022, 11:15:31 pm
    • UK
Yeah, I didn't include him since I don't have how to recreate him into 63 1/3 style (and also I don't like him)

After I finish Nanaman, I'll take a look to some of Joey Faust chars to be edited into my style, if I can do it, this fullgame will be one step closer to be an official WIP instead just another useless thread in this subforum :P

true, most if not all of N.Boss's attacks are copied projectiles from other characters (Frosty's Ice Fist, Bonker's pies, and Blue Suede Goo's music notes), his only other attack was a grab move. Might be best to leave him out since he doesn't offer much.

I think i have an idea to solve it. Replace them with more original attacks like teleportation, summoning green or purple clones of characters and doing a buzzsaw attack.
#48  July 10, 2022, 06:45:38 am
    • UK
Here's a brief idea i have for the story:

Within seven weeks, a war greater than all the other wars took place.
This war was so powerful, the world has nearly been reduced to a speck a sand by it and a mysterious villain has taken over the land and is planning to rule our world and draining it of all it's happiness and color and all that junk.
It's your task to kill this leader and it's minions and save the world!
But who will you choose to be your champion? Bad Mr. Frosty? Blob? Taffy? Earthworm Jim? Boogerman? Klaymen? (Who is somehow involved in this story...) depends on what tickles your fancy.... Are You Ready To Crumble?

#49  August 16, 2022, 10:34:14 pm
    • Chile
OK, added Helga and Kangoo to the finished list, also thinking if better to make my own versions of 63 1/3 characters instead to modify Joey Faust's chars, it could be fastest than using his creations as I did with Sumo Santa (and Ickybod Clay, who's probably will be done from scratch instead of keep editing his version).

Now finishing the main font for the screenpack and seeing how to put songs into it, maybe I should make a specific SND since mp3 aren't been taken by the screenpack (1.0 bug maybe??). And... I want to make a trailer for my fullgame in a similar way than Ultra ClayFighter (in one of them used the CF1 trailer audio for their hack), in my case with the 2016 ClayFighter trailer but with gameplay of my chars and the screenpack.

And a final surprise: I'm planning to release a first beta for December 2022 with all the characters I got ready and one I'll edit one specially for this release, maybe if you look the past screenshots you'll get an idea of which one ;)

Now I'll retake Lockjaw Pooch as my next CF release, but more details of that you can see in my other CF thread dedicated to characters, I hope to make a couple more apart of the dawg for the first beta, as well finish Arrange ver. of High Five, wish me luck ;D

#50  September 24, 2022, 06:32:58 pm
    • Chile
Little update: I will add Habib987874 stages from CF3 M2 beta, which ones will be added are seen during these days, so stay tuned ;)

Also, I got new ripped sprites for Frosty, so a upcoming update will be seen son (and of couse will be in the fullgame beta in December ;) )

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Beta release on December!!)
#51  October 19, 2022, 08:51:42 pm
    • Chile
OK, updating the fullgame thread with some few news:
  • Still working on Lockjaw Pooch, I decided he will be my last new character from CF and the last to be in my beta, after releasing him I'll be updating Frosty, Sumo Santa and High Five for public releases and the fullgame
  • I'll be working in few more stages from 63 1/3, I already made good part of Kiln's Laboratory and I hope to remake Trival Tower and Camp Claynaveral apart of the ones I already released
  • I got some feedback from the CF Discord group I'm in and I'll make some changes to the screenpack, you'll see that soon
  • A unexpected change to the roster: there're 2 new secret chars that will be added, but their identities are top secret, none of them have started, just in plans, but you won't know about them until there're released. Don't worry, there's a lot of time to figure out who are they XD
That's all by now, stay tuned for more news and trailers in my YT channel (yes, there will be trailers :truestory:)

Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:55:48 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#52  October 19, 2022, 10:06:37 pm
    • USA
OK, updating the fullgame thread with some few news:
  • Still working on Lockjaw Pooch, I decided he will be my last new character from CF and the last to be in my beta, after releasing him I'll be updating Frosty, Sumo Santa and High Five for public releases and the fullgame
  • I'll be working in few more stages from 63 1/3, I already made good part of Kiln's Laboratory and I hope to remake Trival Tower and Camp Claynaveral apart of the ones I already released
  • I got some feedback from the CF Discord group I'm in and I'll make some changes to the screenpack, you'll see that soon
  • A unexpected change to the roster: there're 2 new secret chars that will be added, but their identities are top secret, none of them have started, just in plans, but you won't know about them until there're released. Don't worry, there's a lot of time to figure out who are they XD
That's all by now, stay tuned for more news and trailers in my YT channel (yes, there will be trailers :truestory:)

Is it shrek and idk klayman? (the shrek one due to hobocop) i mean its an good guess
#53  October 19, 2022, 10:10:22 pm
    • Chile
Nope, none of them :P but yeah, will be a surprise probably I'll reveal in next year ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (NEW TRAILER!!)
#54  October 22, 2022, 06:01:13 pm
    • Chile

FIRST TRAILER RELEASED!!
A preview so spectacular that you'll think this was made by an ex-Interplay guy :truestory:

So yeah, this is coming for real... BETA RELEASE IN DECEMBER, STAY TUNED!!!

#55  October 23, 2022, 07:52:50 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P3GZL-mCfI[/youtube]
FIRST TRAILER RELEASED!!
A preview so spectacular that you'll think this was made by an ex-Interplay guy :truestory:

So yeah, this is coming for real... BETA RELEASE IN DECEMBER, STAY TUNED!!!

ah nice! can't wait to see the beta in December!
#56  October 23, 2022, 01:51:23 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
An interesting end of the year is coming.
Which engine, MUGEN or IKEMEN, did you choose to develop this game?
#57  October 23, 2022, 03:45:17 pm
    • USA
Hyped for the project
#58  October 23, 2022, 05:37:14 pm
    • Chile
Thanks guys ;D glad you liked my trailer!!

Which engine, MUGEN or IKEMEN, did you choose to develop this game?
I'm going for MUGEN since is the one I know better. But I want to port it into IKEMEN when I finish it, mostly with lifebar interaction (the dizzy bar) and the stage change (when you hit the opponent into the corner and goes to another stage), just like in the N64 games

Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:40:22 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#59  October 30, 2022, 03:06:42 am
    • Chile

HE'S A SUPERHERO AND YOU'RE NOT!! HERE COMES EARTHWORM JIM!!
The second trailer for the fullgame and the first one dedicated to a character. Soon more trailers for the other chars :8):

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Preparing myself for the Beta 1)
#60  November 30, 2022, 04:08:34 pm
    • Chile
OK, updating this in the last day of November:
  • Updated first post with more info, the new release (Lockjaw Pooch) and the character trailers
  • Updated the official site, now with the story of the game
  • Just released the final update for Bad Mr. Frosty yesterday
  • Now working on the Arrange ver. of High Five, my next release before the beta, after that I'll update Sumo Santa and the the beta will be released
Also, I uploaded two new character trailers (and there're more to come) during the time the forum went down:

Also I worked on the screenpack, soon you'll see some advances before I make the Beta 1 release during December, stay tuned ;)