YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1928734 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#1121  September 03, 2017, 12:28:54 am
    • USA
bu-bu-but jmorph pls man ima need rei's heavenly wisdom that he got when he graced down from the heavens of tatsu to protect me from the dastardly villains known as the "mfg admins!". pls jmorph, he's the hero we all need but don't deserve. obviously.
#1122  September 03, 2017, 12:37:18 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
sigh

DW

#1123  September 03, 2017, 03:01:00 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yes/No
Also no point in asking for stuff. I wasn't going to answer either, but I didn't want you to get ignored.
Those days are over.

wtf?

Let me ask you a legitimate question: Why even post this?

"Hey! I don't want you to get ignored, but I ain't gonna share shit with you either!"

You would have been better off just not posting. Who's to say anyone's ignoring him? Maybe they just haven't done it. You have, though you just throw it in his face that you have? Regardless of if you've spoken with him elsewhere or not. That only solidifies the notion that this should have never been posted in response to his question.
#1124  September 03, 2017, 04:58:20 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Mugen is suppose to be fun, not to make people feel low. Especially if they are not on your level. In other words be cool, not rude. I like all color separation done here, just wish we had more quality shared fighters completed in the community.
#1125  September 03, 2017, 05:05:03 am
Its still funny though if  a new cs popes out he'll be all over that shit, yet he does not want to share his/RaZ's CS with the rest of the guys here that CS and share their stuff.
Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:10:58 am by PeXXeR
#1126  September 03, 2017, 05:14:46 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
All right fellas, let's keep this on track
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1127  September 03, 2017, 06:03:13 am
  • "THE WORLD"
Its still funny though if  a new cs popes out he'll be all over that shit, yet he does not want to share his/RaZ's CS with the rest of the guys here that CS and share their stuff.

I agree with you
#1128  September 03, 2017, 07:30:41 am
    • USA
Yes/No
Also no point in asking for stuff. I wasn't going to answer either, but I didn't want you to get ignored.
Those days are over.

wtf?

Let me ask you a legitimate question: Why even post this?

"Hey! I don't want you to get ignored, but I ain't gonna share shit with you either!"

You would have been better off just not posting. Who's to say anyone's ignoring him? Maybe they just haven't done it. You have, though you just throw it in his face that you have? Regardless of if you've spoken with him elsewhere or not. That only solidifies the notion that this should have never been posted in response to his question.
It's right that it isn't my place to to say, but let me clarify. I did before by saying "yes to the first, no to the second half" As, No one has done it. I didn't say anything about sharing yet you added that in, in fact this particular user has most things I've shared to them personally. There is no holding anything in front of anyone. It's making a snarky comment about requests being ignored. Also I did say it was unnecessary and I shouldn't have worded it that way you missed that part. I haven't said or done anything "rude" Also out of all the comments look at that guy once again. That literally had nothing to do with anything, but any chance you get you have to say something. Tatsu what? Is that the same reason you are breaking your neck trying to figure it out? Find a new hobby. Lastly who is sharing what now? Since when was it about that? Just like those guys have things they only give to certain people it's no different. Things aren't like they used to be, but read into it as you may.
#1129  September 03, 2017, 08:19:23 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Please stop being petty and do what you do best. Sometimes I really wonder about that serving the country stuff, you mentioned. I mean soldiers are discipline and have a sense of honor. Just stop replying with negative stuff, you apologize cause someone called you out on it. I was not taking any jabs at you, just saying it's better to be cool and not be a butt hole. Please my brother, "please" think about what I'm saying and check yourself. If the shoe fit's wear it, but if it don't pull it off and keep it moving. I won't charge you for that one, now off my soapbox.
#1130  September 03, 2017, 09:41:54 am
    • USA
I literally said nothing to you or about you. This relating, being petty is similar to comparing my "personal life" to some miscommunication. While I get I said it, what does that have to do with anything pertaining to this? Now that's petty. It was your shot at bringing someone down as you said. You don't hear me saying anything about you being a bad parent because of what you say on a mugen forum. Jmorph already said what he said. If the shoe doesn't fit right. None of that was negative or disrespectful mind you and funny hoe you missed the one comment that was.
#1131  September 03, 2017, 10:06:38 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Everyone cool it with the personal life stuff. Try to be classier. Don't go around taunting people with personal information cuz you're losing an internet argument, 'kay?
#1132  September 03, 2017, 10:21:29 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks Jmorph, I will defiantly do that. I'm 100 and never felt better, now time to kick back and chew some bubble yum.lol
#1133  September 03, 2017, 11:05:05 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I just asked a question,was it really required to over-react to minor stuff this much?
#1134  September 03, 2017, 11:47:26 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Meh, better not think too much about it. Misinterpretation can be a dangerous foe. Anyways...

@Walruslui:

Yardrat Fashion

Brazil Fan

Childhood Memories
Chilling

lui

#1135  September 03, 2017, 12:02:43 pm
    • USA
yeeeea boi these are nice! thanks as always mraldo!
#1136  September 03, 2017, 02:19:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I will never understand why ppl makes all of that so complicated.

Aldo, you did some awesome job here!
I really like the results! :)
#1137  September 03, 2017, 06:10:19 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil

lui

#1138  September 04, 2017, 01:51:59 am
    • USA
thanks dude! these are gorgeous!
#1139  September 05, 2017, 01:10:38 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
No problem! Glad you like them! ;D
#1140  September 06, 2017, 05:47:18 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
my god, they are good!