Re: Message 4 the staff
#21  February 13, 2008, 11:13:16 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I am the terror the flaps in the forum! :ninja:

doing it wrong

Also
I think the problem is that Titlin and Cyanide want me banned permanently.I read they little precious staff talk thread where they both want me banned.Do yall really want me banned that bad lol?It sounds like a drug addiction to me.If im not banned yall gonna lose yall minds.

I find this hilarious considering the fact that he's made like 8 accounts. If anything it sounds like he's going to lose his mind if he's not at Guild.
#22  February 13, 2008, 11:47:34 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies

And while you're at it, ban the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.

Don't need to ban them. The users haven't done anything wrong. Deleting would be enough if we needed the database space (which is a val thing) Some people register just to keep track of what threads they've read. There are lurkers in every community.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#23  February 13, 2008, 11:54:23 pm
  • Never give up
^ True. I registered at RS in August 2006 and became active in August 2007. That was around the time RoberttheSmall mentioned membership pruning.  ;P
#24  February 13, 2008, 11:58:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, i am registered in several forums for which i only follow one topic.
#25  February 14, 2008, 12:22:51 am
  • corner push pusher
i have an idea, just see what accounts are created daily and ban the ones using proxies

And while you're at it, ban the countless amount of inactive registered accounts here that have a less-than five post count.

Don't need to ban them. The users haven't done anything wrong. Deleting would be enough if we needed the database space (which is a val thing)

:P That's actually what I meant. Delete their accounts.

::editing my post::
#26  February 14, 2008, 05:41:05 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#27  February 14, 2008, 05:46:01 pm

OZ

#28  February 15, 2008, 01:10:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
To The Great and Powerful Oz 

"That's like blaming Hitler's mother for the Holocaust."

That was a terrible example you used.it makes no sense at all to what I was referring too

Reezy said:
"If [E] hadn't posted, I wouldn't have been forced to explode and I wouldn't have overused the word dick, and I wouldn't have gotten banned."

I see a connection.
ಠ_ಠ
#29  February 15, 2008, 02:37:12 am
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Didn't I told you to chill kid. Just relax already, better yet. Stop thinking, thinking just cause problem. If you got some problem and you keep thinking about it. You become a little obsess. So just stop thinking, try to shake it off and refresh your mind. You dealing with people across the internet that is from different nation here, and their way of thinking will be completely different from yours. That why I told you to forget about it in my previous post. It not worth it.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#30  February 15, 2008, 02:38:30 am
"Thinking" doesn't bring problem by itself, if anything, it should bring solutions.
Thinking in a fucked up way, however, does do that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#31  February 15, 2008, 02:42:45 am
That is not what I meant. I mean if you think about the problem too much, you become a bit obsess about it. 
That why I told the kid to forget about the problem. That is the best solution. So he can just move on to other subject and talk about different things. Like this cup of coffee I'm holding. Mmmmmm......That good coffee.
#32  February 15, 2008, 02:45:49 am
He wouldn't be thinking "too much" if it could bring a solution. So if none is showing up after all that was said, there has to be something wrong with the way he's doing it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#33  February 15, 2008, 02:52:05 am
Dude, from what I know about this kid. If he talk about it, it might become worse. So here the solution, forget about the problem. Drop it. That the solution. If other people wanna keep talking about it. Let them. All the kid have to do is ignore it and move on to something else. Now if you excuse me, my coffee getting cold.
#34  February 15, 2008, 06:58:38 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Why do you keep referring to him as "kid"? Isn't he 23?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#35  February 15, 2008, 07:08:03 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Because he's dizzysoldier. He lacks the ability to empathise. As such he tells people to chill constantly and isn't particularly respectful. Technically i should probably unban him but his past 3 posts show he hasn't changed.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#36  February 15, 2008, 08:48:37 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
In addition telling someone to "chill" usually has the opposite effect.
#37  February 16, 2008, 09:16:32 am
Why do you keep referring to him as "kid"? Isn't he 23?

Really? That cool.

Because he's dizzysoldier. He lacks the ability to empathise. As such he tells people to chill constantly and isn't particularly respectful. Technically i should probably unban him but his past 3 posts show he hasn't changed.

You talking about me now?

In addition telling someone to "chill" usually has the opposite effect.

That only if you talking to emo people.  :P

Edit: Also the guy  seem pretty understanding. I think he will get what I'm talking about.
Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 09:25:31 am by DizzySoldier
#38  February 16, 2008, 03:48:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Edit: Also the guy  seem pretty understanding. I think he will get what I'm talking about.

Im giving yall two choices cuz I know most likely yall gonna ban me again.here's choice A

Choice A:Let me keep this account,that way you know who I am and you can heavily monitor me as much as you want.Like I said though Im not here to cause trouble.

or Choice B:Ban this account Im on now and risk me being under another account and I wont confess to who I am until the end of this year(if im still on this forum).I will basically be an "invisible man" to everyone.(hence the screenname lol.)

Edit:another thing a moderator(Iced) was a real idiot about the situation.He came in the thread taking sides,trying to be funny with lame jokes and when I defended my self he banned me when he was clearly the one making numerous amount of insults

For the second time please take this guy's dick out of your throat.I even asked you nicely this time

homie this is the fucking internet.Im not trying to gain respect on here.If we was face to face you wouldnt even be talking the way you are right now.You can play the tough guy role on here but it would be a different story if we was face to face.Trust me on that one

Its called slang you jackass.You are a terrible mod.You just come in the thread taking sides.Thats just sad.What makes it bad is that you trying to be funny about it when its real lame.btw I have a girlfriend and I get plenty of pussy so it would never be any need for me to become gay.
You are a pure joke.You suppose to be an admin and the first thing you do is come in the thread taking sides making insults and lame jokes.

HE SURES DOES BOY HOWDY!!
HE SEEMS SO MUCH TO BE SORRY AND HE IS SO UNDERSTANDING.
HE IS SO DREAMY "SIGH"...
#39  February 16, 2008, 04:06:47 pm
Give it time. :bandana:
#40  February 16, 2008, 04:08:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You cant say that someone is understanding at the same time he is throwing insults and threats.