Es v1.03 (Read 79379 times)

Started by OHMSBY, July 21, 2019, 06:57:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: Es v1.017
#21  July 25, 2019, 04:48:07 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
The poll results are in:

Samus has won the poll, so expect her to be released next.

Also, the results here turned out quite differently compared to the last one. Most notably, Nanase went from having just 6 votes to getting 28 votes, taking 2nd place. It looks like the next few polls are going to be very interesting to watch.

Thanks for voting everyone.
#22  July 30, 2019, 01:52:25 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
A good Es has been one character that was either ridiculously hard to find or non existant for MUGEN I am glad that you made her, she looks great and plays well too. One question I have is, do you plan on updating the visuals of her astral finish in a future update to make it look exactly like her astral finish? I.E. updating the sprite for her wings and backgrounds etc. Or did you not have access to the source material for that, I'm just curious is all.

Overall though, really good work on her.
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#23  July 30, 2019, 02:03:58 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
OHSMBY tends to keep his character's filesize small so he definitely won't do that though, which is reasonable.
#24  July 30, 2019, 02:40:08 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
Ah, that's understandable. Either way though its a good job for Es. The only other Es we have currently for MUGEN is that Es Alter and shes completely overpowered xD so its nice to see a balanced Es
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#25  August 06, 2019, 11:10:41 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
The poll results are in:

Samus has won the poll, so expect her to be released next.

Also, the results here turned out quite differently compared to the last one. Most notably, Nanase went from having just 6 votes to getting 28 votes, taking 2nd place. It looks like the next few polls are going to be very interesting to watch.

Thanks for voting everyone.

I guess that now you will remove temporarily Akatsuki from the poll until he will be released on BBCTB.

But if you decide to keep it and then he will win the poll before that he will be playable on BBCTB, what will you do?
#26  August 06, 2019, 12:19:59 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Yeah. After seeing him the new EVO trailer along with Yumi, Blitztank and Neo, I think you're better off putting him on hold as if you wait, his moveset won't be hypothetical and will have an English dub. I know you said you won't remove characters, but he should be an exception for the time being.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#27  August 06, 2019, 02:33:26 pm
    • USA
Yeah, thats actually what I have in mind. Just from the trailer, I've already seen a couple of differences from what I've initially had planned for him. So yeah, Akatsuki will be put on hold until then.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#28  August 06, 2019, 04:31:49 pm
    • Brazil
Cool, are you also thinking of making Yumi too?
#29  August 06, 2019, 08:15:55 pm
    • USA
Yumi isn’t exactly my favorite Senran Kagura character in all honesty, but if end up liking how she plays in Crosstag, then maybe.
#30  August 11, 2019, 06:27:11 am
    • USA
Do you mind adding Japanese voice? I don't mind English but I prefer Japanese. It's fine if you don't want to since you made the character after all.
Edit: Just a request and love the character, thanks!
#31  August 13, 2019, 05:50:02 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
Do you mind adding Japanese voice? I don't mind English but I prefer Japanese. It's fine if you don't want to since you made the character after all.
Edit: Just a request and love the character, thanks!

wait for Mister Fael to make the voice patch for JP~
#32  August 13, 2019, 07:06:10 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, thats actually what I have in mind. Just from the trailer, I've already seen a couple of differences from what I've initially had planned for him. So yeah, Akatsuki will be put on hold until then.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
God bless you, we need a good Blitztank on MUGEN.
#33  August 14, 2019, 12:30:51 am
  • LetPlaySomeGames
    • USA
    • mastergem117@gmail.com
    • https://mastergem117.wixsite.com/miltjrsite
I interested to see Neo Yumi and Blitztank Astral Heats I know Akatsuki will be his Infinite Worth EXS from Under Night.

Re: Es v1.02
#34  August 31, 2019, 05:25:05 pm
    • USA
Big update time. Es is the first to receive the new upgrades that I will be slowly but surely rolling out for the rest of my characters. Go ahead and redownload her.

- New system mechanic: Ultra Burst. Burst can now be used in a neutral state, and doing so will put Es in a powered up state that gives the following benefits:
 +Health and Meter will gradually recover overtime (Unless you're taking damage)
 +Damage output will be increased by 20%
 +Timer will be frozen
 +Hitting the opponent with the Ultra Burst will launch them upward and will be unable to recover from it
 +Hitting the opponent with the ultra burst will also grant 500 meter instantly
The time that the Ultra Burst state will last is proportionate to the amount of health lost prior to activating, Attempting an astral heat will immediately end the Ultra Burst state
- Implemented throw escape system, the opponent can now escape Es's normal throws by inputting A+B, B+C, X+Y, or Z within 14 frames after being grabbed. However, throws are inescapable on counterhit
- New Burst icon
- New cut in portrait for astral heat
- New astral heat BG
Re: Es v1.02
#35  September 02, 2019, 11:45:38 pm
    • USA
I see that Health and Meter gradually recover overtime, I must download it now! And thanks!
Re: Es v1.03
#36  March 26, 2020, 11:13:33 pm
    • USA
Es has been updated. Go ahead and redownload her.

- 5B's startup has been reduced to 18 frames
- Fixed some truncation and debug errors
- Fixed an error where some effects wouldn't display properly on certain palettes
- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush code
- Fixed an error where the opponent will stand back up and fall down after being KO'ed by Type:Assaulter Erec
- Added dash dust to running grab's start up
- Adjusted the hitboxes for 5B and 5BB's crest spikes so the autocombo may connect more consistently against smaller opponents
- Added Special intro against Someone...
#37  May 05, 2020, 04:01:58 am
    • Brazil
So, I have been making a japanese Snd for Es and all I need to finish it is to find the japanese version of the pudding dialogue that plays when fighting against Neptune and I can't find it. Does anyone know where to find it?
#38  May 05, 2020, 04:10:38 am
    • USA
The pudding dialogue is from Cross Tag's extra story and all the voice lines in there are stored in an entirely separate package from the battle dialogue. I should be able to rip the japanese clip for you.

EDIT: Here you go.
Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 04:22:12 am by OHMSBY
#39  May 05, 2020, 04:13:40 pm
    • Brazil
#40  May 08, 2020, 06:26:27 pm
  • lightning power ...
  • I have the soul of a geek but sometimes lazy.
    • France
I'm glad to see Blazblue in Mugen thank you very much OHMSBY for sharing your characters with us they are really successful
thanks also to Good_Wall533 for the Japanese voices.