Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine WIPs
#1861  June 24, 2023, 04:24:54 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Yeah, good to see you back, fella!! I'll be waiting for that Hotaru, good to see that MOTW chars are getting love again (and not just KOF versions al all the other Hotaru out there). I hope you don't lose enthusiasm again ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

DW

#1862  June 24, 2023, 05:44:44 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Oh, Hotaru looks neat. What's her level 3?
And what updates you have in mind for your other characters?

-Her Level 3 is a combination of her 2 other supers. Haven't gotten around to naming everything yet. I suppose I should have shown off her moves eh? I'll get around to it soon.

-Depends on the character. Mainly it's stuff like miscellaneous tweaks. Though I may change the functionality of moves for some. Like I recently did for Eliza for better EX Moves.

That must explain the mysterious 'Special Intro with Lost_Avenger's Hotaru' in older versions of your Rock. Is that intro gonna make it into an update?

Nah. LA had added that initially, but it's not official. He(and I) thought that was something from Garou, but that was Waru3's personal thing. That's why I got rid of it. I'll more than likely make a special intro between her and Gato though.

I wonder if you have a truly new WIP coming, as I heard rumors you were working on another lady.

I got a few left in me.

Yeah, good to see you back, fella!! I'll be waiting for that Hotaru, good to see that MOTW chars are getting love again (and not just KOF versions al all the other Hotaru out there). I hope you don't lose enthusiasm again ;)

Lol! Ikr? Thank you, I appreciate it. :)
#1863  June 24, 2023, 08:36:24 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Oh, Hotaru looks neat. What's her level 3?
And what updates you have in mind for your other characters?

-Her Level 3 is a combination of her 2 other supers. Haven't gotten around to naming everything yet. I suppose I should have shown off her moves eh? I'll get around to it soon.

Ah, sort of like Chizuru's LDM from 03? That sounds cool.

-Depends on the character. Mainly it's stuff like miscellaneous tweaks. Though I may change the functionality of moves for some. Like I recently did for Eliza for better EX Moves.

Ah, that sounds fair. Would EX modes for some characters be a possibility, as well? Like maybe EX Mai, EX Robert, Shin Akuma, & such?

I wonder if you have a truly new WIP coming, as I heard rumors you were working on another lady.
I got a few left in me.

I briefly remember hearing something about you collaborating with Cruz for an update for their Shermie. Is that still a possible WIP?
#1864  June 25, 2023, 01:16:12 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Good to see that someone likes that Bliss lol. I have a couple others, if you also want them (though neither one of them have a full animation, but could use one for the CFJ styled version, if you wanted to? Unless you could find someone to do the full animation for it~
#1865  June 25, 2023, 01:22:21 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
GREAT!! Long Time... No See!! O.O

Welcome Back, Homie :D
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(

DW

#1866  June 25, 2023, 03:45:24 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Ah, that sounds fair. Would EX modes for some characters be a possibility, as well? Like maybe EX Mai, EX Robert, Shin Akuma, & such?

I honestly don't see the point. Mai's moveset is already over saturated as is. She doesn't need any other modes. As for Robert, I went with my fave version of him. I'm not interested too much in his other incarnations. As for Shin Akuma, I never felt the need as PotS' Shin Akuma is very good. I don't see any reason to for any of my characters.

Now, I know you may be thinking I did with Morrigan. True, I did. Though "Arranged" mode is my default mode. It was my original plan for her moveset. Jesuszilla asked me to keep her CvS2 moveset, so, that was my way of compromising.  I'm not opposed to different modes, but I haven't really made any chars that fit that bill. I suppose Robert could, as he's varied a lot between KoFs.... But nah, I don't feel like it lol. Also, Chazzanova's Robert would be a nice alternative version of him. With the other outfit, charge commands, etc.

He could use some touching up, but that's honestly a good version for an "EX" mode. Maybe I'll look into updating said Robert. That's the best I can do for ya. :P

I briefly remember hearing something about you collaborating with Cruz for an update for their Shermie. Is that still a possible WIP?

Yes, she is. I am the one who commissioned Benhazard to refine her sprites. Ben is still working on her, though yes, I will be updating Cruz's Shermie with said sprites and a few new tidbits here and there. Cruz hasn't been around for a long time, so, it's not technically a collab. Just something I'm doing of my own volition.

Good to see that someone likes that Bliss lol. I have a couple others, if you also want them (though neither one of them have a full animation, but could use one for the CFJ styled version, if you wanted to? Unless you could find someone to do the full animation for it~

Sure. Send them to me whenever you get the chance.

GREAT!! Long Time... No See!! O.O

Welcome Back, Homie :D

Thanks, appreciate it. :)
Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 03:57:51 am by DW
#1867  June 25, 2023, 06:51:43 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.

I honestly don't see the point. Mai's moveset is already over saturated as is. She doesn't need any other modes. As for Robert, I went with my fave version of him. I'm not interested too much in his other incarnations. As for Shin Akuma, I never felt the need as PotS' Shin Akuma is very good. I don't see any reason to for any of my characters.

Now, I know you may be thinking I did with Morrigan. True, I did. Though "Arranged" mode is my default mode. It was my original plan for her moveset. Jesuszilla asked me to keep her CvS2 moveset, so, that was my way of compromising.  I'm not opposed to different modes, but I haven't really made any chars that fit that bill. I suppose Robert could, as he's varied a lot between KoFs.... But nah, I don't feel like it lol. Also, Chazzanova's Robert would be a nice alternative version of him. With the other outfit, charge commands, etc.

He could use some touching up, but that's honestly a good version for an "EX" mode. Maybe I'll look into updating said Robert. That's the best I can do for ya. :P

Yes, she is. I am the one who commissioned Benhazard to refine her sprites. Ben is still working on her, though yes, I will be updating Cruz's Shermie with said sprites and a few new tidbits here and there. Cruz hasn't been around for a long time, so, it's not technically a collab. Just something I'm doing of my own volition.

Ahh, that sounds fair. I was just asking about it since I actually started my own edit of Mai that separates the moves into 2 modes, similar to how it was in KOF 98 UM (One mode having the triple fan & diving supers & Hakuro no Mai & the other having Saiyo Chidori, Kagero no Mai & Hana Arashi, much like in KOF 98).

But yeah, there’s not really a whole lot left to add/change to Mai, so I see what you mean.

Touching up Chazzanova's NGBC Robert sounds cool, though.

And yeah, I thought I heard some about Shermie & Benhazard. Cruz’s Shermie is cool, but Cruz hasn’t been around in a while.

In any case, I’m looking forward to seeing Hotaru in the future. ^w^

MT7

#1868  June 25, 2023, 09:53:01 am
  • Jubei best boi
    • USA
Hey DW, I'm super excited to see you back. I'm very happy you like the CS! I cooked up some new pals for Hotaru

Awakened Kaede (LB2)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Iori Yagami (KOF)
Freya Crescent (FFIX)

DW

#1869  June 25, 2023, 04:26:23 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thank you for the pals and support. I appreciate it very much. I already converted all the other new pals you made for her, so you don't have to worry about that.
#1870  June 25, 2023, 05:05:17 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm glad to see your official "comeback" as we exchanged lately about your upcoming projects.
I always liked your choice of characters.

I can't wait for the upgrade of Shermie and other stuffs as well...

DW

#1871  July 14, 2023, 04:59:57 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks for the support.

It's gonna take me longer than anticipated to finish up Hotaru. Also, I'm kinda overwhelming myself with updates, Hotaru, other stuff, and recently a user here contacting me about re-doing the Michelle Heart CS I lost. I didn't plan to get into all of this like this...? So, I'm gonna hold off on Hotaru for a bit, until I finish the initial updates(which I'm close to being done) of my characters. Along with doing roughly half of the Michelle CS before handing the rest over to 087-B.

If I try to do too much at one time, I'm going to drop all of it. Don't want to do that, so I need to pace myself. Once I'm done with that, I'll get back to work on Hotaru. Which I need to transfer her over to my most up to date system format. I was a fool to think I could use stuff from like 6+ years ago as is. :P She's still solid overall, but will require more touching up than I initially thought.
#1872  July 15, 2023, 12:37:09 pm
I am very much looking forward to the updated Morrigan  :)